Hey Sup Forums found this at a park. Smells like weed. Anyone know what it actually is?

Hey Sup Forums found this at a park. Smells like weed. Anyone know what it actually is?

Some low tier nasty ass weed

have you tried turning it off and on again

It's beer.
Put it in a syringe and inject between toes.
Post results

is it synthetic/ k2 by any chance?

Grandmas toenails

Hey my autistic neighbor uses reddit too.

bruh i know that, im sucking his cock right now

Mate, i wouldn't touch that shit. Go out and buy some dro

What do you think it is when it smells like weed you cuck

why are there so many people that find random shit on the ground and come to Sup Forums asking what it is

because its fast and fun

because they don't its just a look i bought weed im 15 lele xd summertime thread.

k2 doesn't smell like weed nigga

hows it smell like then

I don't know what that is but is sure as hell is not weed. Whoever made that bag prob put a little in to bring out the smell but I wouldn't touch that shit. Toss it

Might b spice or synthetic weed.
Smoke little stop being a pussy

>smoking fake weed
>being a fucking retard

its just grinded weed you fag
smoke that sheit

post better pic

had some friends trick me into smoking legal and if it hadnt made me mentally retarded ida beat their asses

niggers need more info on this shit i dont wanna have to react badly to this mane

Are you kidding me? Thats just a little baggie of shake.

kek

Take it out of the bag so we can actually get a good look at it

here you go guys

it prolly just is a baggie of shake

If it smells kinda sweet, dank and weed-y, it's probably decent shit.

If it smells like dried up nothing, I'd probably just toss it.

dank and weedy kind of intense but not sweet definitely not sweet

Could be ground bud. Could be the shittiest quality hash imaginable. Smoke some and see how you feel.

SMOKE IT FAGGOT!!!!

Probably OK then. Try just a little and see what it's like.

Not gonna lie, I've smoked found weed before. I'm still alive. But I also live an area where weed is fairly easy to get, so people generally don't mix laundry detergent, rat poison or meth into it. YMMV.

>green buds
>hash

Looks like a bag of shake, smoke it OP.

looks like fucking shit tier weed mixed with some dmt to be honest

doesnt dmt look like a bunch of crystals though? Never had it but from my research it looks like crystals.

if this, you gonna be high as fuck

in pure form it can be, but mostly a yellowish powder... its not that uncommon to smoke it with weed, so this could be even possible..

does dmt have a distinct smell or any observable characteristic other than looks?

What part of shittiest quality hash did you not understand. I've gotten hash that had bits of bud and leaves in it because it was low quality and they didn't really try to keep it pure.

DMT is expensive. If someone dropped it, they would NOT leave until finding it again.

It's just trichomes.

smells like pollen or some flower shit cus its mostly found in nature/plants

this is true, but a phone is more expensive, still lost many times

Def looks like weed, its just the color that's off. Not sure.

>dmt
>expensive
>dropped

da fuq are you talking about?

nah - dmt is crystalline almost all of the time. Could be a little DMT mixed in?

its weed trust me

Have you ever seen hash before?

God help if you live in a place where you don't even know what proper hash looks like?

dunno m8, if OP can feel the weed is soaked in some yellowish powder then yes, it could be dmt... otherwise not really...

Bro. WHAT THE FUCK PART OF SHITTIEST HASH DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Just because it's shitty hash and I once bought shitty hash doesn't mean I've never had good hash. How the fuck high are you?

Summer the thread

alright had a taste i take back of what i said that it doesnt smell sweet it actually does. And it tastes pretty good

Looks like shake from semi-decent bud

Hash is out of the question, retards

Smoke it or throw it away OP your choice

Fake weed is fake

It'll probably give you a buzz and then you might go streak down the freeway or maybe kill your grandmother

why do anons always find drugs in parks?
i was never that lucky

It is what, £5 of weed? wouldn't risk it personally. If it is that synthetic shite it will fuck you right up. Even if it is weed you will probably have a shit high because you will be worrying about this now.

cant decide if full retard or troll..

that could never be "shitty hash.. do you even know what hash is made of? you could never recognize any kind of leafs/plant in hash even if its shitty...

you're like you see a motorbike and say "wow thats a shitty car"

Because hash by definition doesn't have green or leaves in it. That's not shit hash that is something other than hash.

Sorry to break it to you, he's right.

Who the fuck has a shit weed high because of what they're smoking? Teenagers yeah?

Awww... you guys are cute. I bet you've never had to buy your hash from shady gangsters. I bet you've always been able to get it from dispensaries.

Sometimes hash is terrible quality. Sometimes it has bits of plant matter in it because the producers are lazy or don't have the right equipment to make high-quality hash.

People who are constantly worried that they have smoked some synthetic shit that will fuck them up (or who are constantly worried about anything, tbh).

So you must be still retarded if you still ain't beat their asses

Its marketed as a incense/poupery. It varies but no it defiantly doesn't smell like weed. That looks like shake. Weedlettes op

go to the police and tell them you found it in your mothers drawer

MODS!!!

I live in Ireland and In all my life I've never seen nor heard of any hash having raw plant material in it.

Its made from Raw cut but it becomes a solid single material if someone handed me brown rocks with bits of leaf and cut mixed with it like your describing i'd eat the whole thing and rape his lifeless corpse.

Smoke it what is the worst thing that can happend?
FUCK IT is just weed bro

Synthetic stuff can be seen straight away cause its loose plant material if your weed comes like that rather on the bud then reject it.

Bro. I got the hash I'm referring to in morocco in 1983.

looks like weed, I think I see petals, stems, and a piece of leaf

okay doctor thackery

OP here it does have those pieces.

Yeah, it's weed, some noob lost his stash. He's going to be quite disappointed. Bet he searches all his pockets for it.

That looks like a bag of "Alien abduction", they say in the shadyest of alley ways you find the guy they call "Tinhat" upon smoking the first joint your abducted, leaving only the baggie behind the aliens continue to harvest stoners till the bag is done, this has been going on since Roswell apart of Alien operation "Viriditas Victoria"

I smoked K2 and other brands of spice for a year or so. It always looked like fish food, I can see small buds in ops pic. Sure could be mixed though, I'd toss it or smoke a very small amount.

I've been as well and I didn't get shake in my hash was pure soft tarry black goodness.

yeah its more akin to shake than what most would be able to see was normal weed on the bud.

The smoke that he posted does look like broken weed but picture isnt the clearest I can make out some normal hairs and seems to have the usual pale stem.

As you said OP should either toss or smoke a small quantity if hes really interested, the high never lies.

if in doubt throw it out

sounds like heroin, man

Satan lies, do a fatty bong rip with it all

You should just start doing opiates OP,
an all other Sup Forumstards that have considered suicide.
like seriously consider it, and just know you wont get out from it. Opiates will take away all that depression and anxiety and you will be happy again! of course it is a slippery slope and you will probably get hooked, but if you were gonna kill yourself eventually, better to enjoy the last year or two, eh?

Fuck you mongs really don't know shit.
>pic related

Satan the dark lord of trips, here to save your soul!

looks like heroin, man

if your under 18 you shouldnt be here little friend