It is now politically incorrect to say " All Lives Matter" wtf /b. what are your thoughts?

It is now politically incorrect to say " All Lives Matter" wtf /b. what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg6UQMaDNOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source?

That the negros proved that they only care about themself. Whivj I allready knew.

Ha! You nearly caught me thought police!

Adam West, is that you?

See, this is the thing, though, all lives don't matter. To no one. No one cares about anyone else other than themselves, well, not really anyways. They can pretend to, maybe even go out of their way to help someone, but in the end, everyone really only cares about themselves and those they care about. It's human nature, nothing wrong with it. So this whole "all lives matter" bullshit is... well, dumb, but hey, what do I know. That's just, like, my opinion, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg6UQMaDNOk

that is because you are saying it wrong

You don't want to say
>"ALL"
because there are freaking aliens out there that may or may not want to kill us.

the proper phrase is:
>Human Lives Matter

And if you really want to get under the skill of the damn aliens you say:
>Human Lives Matter, all other entities we turn into matter.

#robotlivesmatter

only if AI

It has been since like 3 weeks after Ferguson. Still don't understand why, huh? Ya fucking moron.

fuck robots

#turtlelivesmatter

it's not your fault

damn you, lucy

I wanna die

Kek

#onlymyfriendsandfamily'slivesmatter

Oh my my my, when will you people ever understand

Well the fact is, my life matters to me. No one else's does and neither should mine matter to you.

right there with you brother..

Your life matters to me :3