Thoughts?

Thoughts?

cute feet/10
this is now a footfag thread.

I want to kiss those shoes

Those shoes are disgusting. What a whore.

2 types of footfags

lick my gf's feet

Would lick, kiss, worship hard, before continuing to lick that ass, which I require more pics of.

Her feet makes me hard

Perfectness

She's a family friend. She is amazingly charismatic in addition to being beautiful. And I love her feet.

Tell me more, user.

Why do you guys like feet? How can feet in ANY way be attracted to? Honestly, I have no clue.

She has some of the most exquisite feet that I have ever seen.

She's polite, charming, adorable, intelligent...hard to resist. I've sniffed her socks, and jerked off to her constantly. She's unattainable by me, but I lust for her.

Do you like a slender neck? Or feminine hands? A lot of body parts can be attractive, especially if you compare them to a man's.

I like massive, real tits.

have you ever take a picture of her?

Noice, would fuck both holes

Creepshot of a friend

Damn, in that case I have no idea how to explain it. I've never been into huge tits, more into legs, flat belly and ass.

Theres only one way to explain it. You didnt grow up and decide you like pussy and tits. You just knew. It wasnt a choice. I grew up and automatically loved feet pussy and tits. Its the same for those gay guys who were like look I didnt choose to be gay. I would see a good looking guy and my pp got hard. I had no choice I just rolled with it.

Girl on kik i messeged

Kek, she sent me 2 before

Have you gotten a pic you requested?

Yes :)

I only got pussy so far just need her tits

I don't know what it is with feet... I think they are sorta sexy but why the fuck you would get a footjob or cum on a chicks feet it's beyond me

Same here i have a huge foot fetish but footjobs are weird but i understand cumming just like marking terratory

Show pussy

No way? Kik me sam0796