You have 10 SECONDS to prove you're an oldfag

You have 10 SECONDS to prove you're an oldfag.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Timestamp bitch

Row row fight the powder

By posting in this thread you are proving the fact that you are a newfag.

NEDM

I went to school with Marc Jacobs at the Parsons School in NY.

 ▲
▲ ▲

done

  ▲
▲ ▲
newfag detected

>filename

newfag

SAGE goes in all fields.

  ▲
▲ ▲

Also millhous will never be a meme

Y'all motherfuckers remember the word filters?

Pepperridge Farms Remembers.

Roody-Poo.

Sup Forums was never good

Fuckin' Jabroni.

candlejack

noko

kys :^)

I'm a 2008 newfag and I remember.

You dun goofed

the server was slow AF and you had to navigate via a static side bar which fucked with the URL

other than that, I'll tell you later.

Sup Forums was never good, though.

Who is this?

battletoads

banana meem >

  ▲
▲ ▲

My proof.

▲ ▲

>bbc▲
>▲ ▲

>inb4 Desu~~

This is a now a ginger thread

Nice trips!

dogmongler

OP is a candy-ass

  ▲
▲ ▲

I couldn't care less about being labelled an oldfag or a newfag
this is my proof

The cake is a lie

Cockmongler

Not sure if that's something you can prove but here's the lowest number posted image I've downloaded from here

Repply this or your mom will die too lazy to pic

They hatin'

GIOVANNI SPATOLONE

oh god, no

that gay blowjob looks familiar hmm..

You have 10 seconds to reply to this or your mother will die from a brutal rape by turtles and a hippo while she just get her really super awesome orgasm that will her make such a strong squirt that her clitoris will come to your fucking disgusting mouth and you will swallow it you disgusting fucking dogfucker

Girugamesh!

Who was phone?

I was here when moot sold Sup Forums

i yell MODS at pics of underage girls....

mfw they are not underage, i am old

i accidentally a whole coke
tony stark built this in a cave.

k

No, summer trash doesn't get free shit, fuck off somewhere else. Sage

oldfags wouldnt post in your shitty thread
oh wait

Hail!

moot (6:35:50 PM): you are irresponsible and immature, you maintain nor do you appear to udnerstand what a commitment is, you do not do enough major work to warrant having such an insane amount of power over how the servers are done, and how the "business" of the site is conducted. youve installed yourself into your own place of power, and have only remained there because youve in the past been such an essential part of the site, that i could not have done anything about it. it was a mistake for me to allow you to assume responsibilities which i should have known you could not fulfill. as it stands, you should have remained the php coder, and not become an integral part of the website. why not become integral? because again, you lack both the responsibility, maturiy, and understanding of how things should work, being that you are not entitled to anything, but rather are given the priviledge in exchange for being a productive member of the team. i think that is almost ridiculous that you are naive enough to be so firmly planted behind your beliefs, while i have conceded to the fact that my decision is not without its flaws. until you understand what dues come along with being an administrator of a non expendable website, i think that you have no place on the team. until you realize that you owe something to the site which you have voluntarily agreed to work on, just as i do to the users, we will get nowhere. youre intelligent, and a very talented php coder, that is not being disputed. as of the past few months, if not over the course of the past year, you have not made good on numerous commitments and the assumed if not stated responsibilities that came along with your position. this is due course for your relief of current position, if not termination outright.
feel free to quote me on this everywhere, i know youre going to laugh about how "serious" that is, but its what i believe the underlying issues to be, and explains how and why i arrived at my decision.

I was here when moot was fat

/jew/ board and barrel roll...about. Tree fitty tyrone...london. Fuck off
Sup Forumsros

Well I lost the game

Hitler did nothing wrong

 ▲
▲ ▲

was this a msg to snacks or heaven?

  ▲
▲ ▲

I remember shitnips

Old rekt threads

For the lulz...Caturday and those special cheese pizza thursdays
...ohh when Sup Forums was truley awesome

snacks

moot was jealous of his mad programming skillz

Bring back Snacks, Moot.

roody poo

▲ ▲

ahh understandable

Proud to be a newfag

Newfag master race reporting

an real hero

back in the day when you couldnt 7. man those were the days.

/l/ board

Harbl mah harbl

ahh, i remember this fucking dude
thanks user

> ▲
>▲ ▲

>SomethingAwful

  ▲
▲ ▲

my name geg

is being an old fag something to be proud of? It just means you've wasted years of your life being part of this shithole.

>oldfags
>Sup Forums

pick one. even as a newfag I know this board is god-tier shitty and anyone who was here when it was as good "as it once was" is long gone

All hail xenon.