The Accountant

Make way for the best movie of 2016

youtu.be/Qw_EO8qKydg

Opinions?

Looks interesting.

wonder how many times ben will pray towards mecca during this movie

>movie or show where autism gives protagonist super powers

Gee haven't seen this shit 2000 fucking times.

Autistic Batfleck?

>Affleck

Get that DC stink out of here!

true. i fucking hate this now

why cant people try different ideas instead of repeating the same shit

pretty cool that they put Kid A in the trailer. but the autism shtick in movies is really old and I never want to see Anna Kendrick in a film ever again. pass.

Wew

Based Ben at it again

Bruce Wayne/Commissioner Gordon pre Justice League too.

>some asshole just recently discovered Radiohead because of their new album getting so much attention and thought that their music was so dope it had to be used in his shitty autistic trailer

>>some asshole just recently discovered Radiohead because of their new album getting so much attention and thought that their music was so dope it had to be used in his shitty autistic trailer

this odd scenario says more about you mate honestly

i thought the music worked fine. better than sabotage in the star trek trailer or kanye in assassin's creed.

dude just unlock ur brain lmao

What a manlet

Gotta admit, I looked at the girl first, then the painting, then holy fuck it's Thom Yorke outta nowhere!

Honestly, good on her. I know that's not a popular opinion around here. Entitled memellienials don't need to take a selfie at all times with whomever they want.

she was just embarrassed because she was picking up a prescription for her yeast infection

>movie about autism
>jigsaw puzzles a central motif
>facetious use of "everything in its right place"
>autistic man played by 6'3, muscled, square-jawed ben affleck
>ben affleck desperate for validation as an actor gets to play a role that is literally all tics
>genuine example of full retard monologue from tropic thunder
>turns out autistic man is jason bourne

this is self-parody

in real life his character would live with his parents, play minecraft, and masturbate with fleshlights sewn into my little pony plushies

Was the pitch "what if Rain Man was a secretly James Bond"?

>has a herpes sore from suck cock all day
>mad when fans take picture
Stupid whore cyka blyat

>le autistic super genius man
No thanks.

I always think the position of his arms here make him look like some cheeky cockney