What does Sup Forums think of Viceland, the first network for millenials?

What does Sup Forums think of Viceland, the first network for millenials?

Starting a TV network for a generation that doesn't watch TV is a great business model

This right here nigga... Is a first post best post

Does "millennial" just mean "faggot who happens to be of the gen y generation"? Because, whenever someone uses that word, it's always directed towards some hipster.

>dude weed lmao
>dude gays lmao
>dude nigbopp lmao
>dude fat white men lmao

didnt know it existed

Movies are edited to shit. I couldn't even watch Suburbia, I had to give up.

Target audience

very rarely interesting
vice is only fun to watch when they wind up in over their heads in some shady place and freak out

This
I want more guns, North Korea, guys who make fusion reactors in their backyards, underground LSD palace, and Chernobyl. No more muh crisis in da middle east.

I think Vice was an interesting concept that has been taken over by faggots attempting to push an agenda.

For years I have been wanting to start an actual no bullshit, actual facts news network and yet I don't think it will be successful because even though that is the kind of news I want, everyone else just wants to be deceived and emotionally manipulated.

Yes

People who are technically "millennials" but aren't sjws, hipsters or faggots are not usually being referred to when someone mentions millennials

>nu-male beta faggots and SJW feminists: The Network

No, thanks.

What would a Sup Forums network look like?

Retards and exaggerations.

inb4 i'm a sjw or some shit. Sup Forums is legitimately fucking retarded 99% of the time. The other 1% is when someone with a Jewish last name turns out to be, surprise, a Jew.

why's he have dick cheney socks?

Because that's exactly what happened. Gavin McInnes got the boot and now they're flush with HBO and clickbait cash, giving them free reign to make their progressivist dreams come true.

A lot of sympathetic documentaries about Rhodesia

Stephan Molyneux talk show

Live coverage of chimpouts across the world

Also they would play The Greatest Story Never Told every night

it's the bees knees

People don't watch the news to stay informed they watch to confirm their biases

The only way a truly factual news network could exist is if you had enough money that you could afford to never make a profit, or even break even

only good thing on it is thrasher king of the road.

That's sounds really good actually

I like Huang's World, Flophouse, and Gaycation. Might check out States of Undress

>For years I have been wanting to start an actual no bullshit, actual facts news network

And countless years of journalism have proven this isn't possible, what makes you special?

Nothing. I know it won't work.

I like Gaycation and States of Undress. They're good travel shows, I'm not sure what people expect and are let down by when watching it unless they're just triggered by gays and women.

She's my gaptoothed waifu.

VICE has always been really click-baity with their headlines and video titles though.

Now its even fucking worse and its a huge agenda push

You forgot the MLP, pedophilia, cupcake wars, and moe anime

this girl is so adorable when she smiles. too bad she doesnt meet my standards. no leftist sjw cunts allowed.

t. rump

its like the most insulting word for hating young people

Same here. Those shows are kinda neat.

>Gavin was the only reason Vice was good
>Shane wasn't PROUD OF HIS BOY

enjoy your 50,000 viewers a day, Viceland

Haven't watched it, but from what Ive seen on their HBO show, they're pretty far left.

I remember one episode where some girl journalist in Uganda had to excuse herself because she couldn't understand why the people there hate gays.

The best eps are when they're in a 3rd world country and you get to see how fucked up it all is. Makes you love America

Why. Why does this exist?