You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Gtfo jewboy

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Maybe jews are the problem?

Hitler did nothing wrong

dont even try bro. am yisrael chai

Trips dubs dubs.

Thread is based.

what kind of new nigger propoganda is this bullshit?!

Help support Israel

the whole middle east is fucked, youre not supposed to take a side but rather laugh and say "gee Im glad I dont live over there"

filename gave you away nigger

Nice b8 m8

"for no good reason"
Plurality is the problem tho. If everyone kicks you out and you don't think it was for a good reason, it's not everyone else that has the problem.

Cant deny this proof

god didnt give the land to just one people. SHARE IT. also quit bombing them back. if israel has the iron dome, they are safe. no need to bomb schools and give hamas another reason to bomb you.

5 dollars? pff

You're making Sup Forums pick between Jews or Muslims.

We'll be here all day.

I pick neither

>I support Israel!
i too

Neither one of them wants to share

I also want to point out that white countries have the same rights to defend itself and not be forced to take in the fucking refugees. If we are required to do this and to become more multiculturalism then Israel needs to do the same.

I thought you guys hated "fencesitters" who refuse to take a side

Muslims have a million square miles they can share with other Muslims. This is about killing Jews.

We'll see how happy you are if your neighbour suddenly claims half your land because it was theirs according to a book that says the world is only a little over 2000 year old and says you can stone your wife over adultery and sell your daughter into slavery.

And after that, watch that same neighbour take more and more of your land because it his right for some reason.

International community stands by, yells that this kind of behavior is wrong but does ultimately nothing.

How happy would you be ?

"Satanic"
You lost me there.
You know what the word for Israel is in arabic? Direct translation is "the great disaster."
As far as they are concerned you invaded and stole their land, decimated their people, and now you claim moral superiority as well? I mean sure by right of conquest the place is yours now, fine as long as you can keep it. But I wouldn't begrudge Hamas any of their barbaric guerilla tactics, and I don't feel any sympathy for the Israelis who have to fight them. If they use their hospitals to shield military operations, then bomb their hospitals. Blood is blood, it all runs red. Just don't expect sympathy for doing it

They stole palestine's territory then they call palestine terrorist... that evil

>Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.
Palestine wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Israel again and again, but is denied it.

fixed it for you

this poster is a muslim don't listen to him

Can someone non racist explain what's so bad about Israel? Have they always suffered from prosecution? There are plenty of Islamic countries "in the area", don't they deserve their land? Wasn't Jesus Navas Jewish?