If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

All cute girls must use my face as a chair multiple times per year.

Punishment 1: I get to grope them
Punishment 2: I get to smell their ass
Punishment 3: I get to lick their ass

God, I'm an ass creep.

All qt3.14s have to let me jerk off come to school with no panties and fresh creampies.

1st punishment: i creampie the mouth
2nd punishment: pussy creampie
3rd punishment: anal creampie

>at school
Underage b& faggots

>doesn't go to college
Stupid poor unintelligent user.

you into asian girls?

I am. More into Japanese overall, but love Asian women.

>at school

This faggot.

would they be tied up if they resist?

If they resist, then yes. Can't just allow them to walk away from their punishment.

i'd say there should be a bonus rule specifically for cute asian girls, where any guy is allowed to just go up to them and sniff their ass.

their punishments would be different and harsher too

Every girl needs to wear a ball gag.
Punishment 1: i will lock them in a basement for a day, as my fucktoy.
Punishment 2: they will be there for a week and be my little bitch.
Punishment 3: their minds will be distorted until they believe, that i am their master. (Fucked up, i know)

I like the way you think, user. Cute asian girls do need that kind of a rule.

Maybe Punishment 3 could be them tied down and anal fucking. Not sure about what the other punishments could be.

bump

>user tries to force school girls to wear ballgags
>was apprehended by the police while he was attempting to kidnap half the school for quote "his rape dungeon"
>was raped then shived in prison

any asian girls you would want to do this to?

and i'd say first punishment is that have to walk around wearing only panties. second is that they can't wear anything below the waist. third is they get forcibly turned into an "asshole fetish station"

The three girls in the picture. Forever.

Those rules sound good to me. Really hot. Would be hard not to give them punishment three all the time, but humiliating them by forcing them to walk around in panties then nude below the waist is really good. Maybe add something to punishment two where they have to bend over and spread their ass.

College doesn't translate directly into knowledge. If that was the case America and its scammy college culture would be much smarter than it currently is.

yeah, maybe they'd have to do that on request

what would you like to see in asshole fetish stations?

lol, regular fentruck olbléc over here

inb4 "I didn't go to college and look how great I did" special snowflake user

We've got a live one here

For an asshole fetish station, I'd have two kinds. If they accept their punishment then just a bed, maybe some anal toys. I prefer to use my fingers, tongue, nose and face for that stuff though. If they want to resist to their punishment, one of those things you put their arms and head through so they can't move away.

Oh boi, just wanted to let you know that the new sign out sheet is attached to this post. I can try the other side of things to say. I'm going to have to work tomorrow unless you are not receiving this message. I can help you find the best way.

Next thing your gonna have a feminine penis, this want you want?

>dis nig
Lulz

>People still believing this

Buying a magnum doesn't remove the fact that you have a small dick, buying a Harley doesn't mean you aren't a pussy, and buying a college education wont turn a dumb cunt into Einstein.

or maybe for when they resist, have a special box where they go on top, and there's 4 holes for their arms and legs. they'd be encased up to their elbows/knees

You're a genius! That way the can't move their legs around. Be easier to tongue their assholes if they can't move their lower half. If we had a punishment 4 we could do ass to mouth or something along those lines. Make them do more.

bump

how much do you think they'd struggle?

Alot. Ideally this would be the first time they've ever experiences anything like that so the feelings are all new. I think that'd be hotter.

Have sex with me; death

nice, any other asian girls? that you know personally?

I like her. Don't know her personally but she makes ASMR videos on Youtube. Would love to lick her ass.

This.
I just graduated and I gotta say well over half of my class were morons.

nice. there are so many asian girls who i want to see in the asshole fetish station. it'd be a permanent punishment too

They have to have a vibrator each in their pussy and ass at all times. I have all the remotes.

How many times you going to post this thread with the same pic nigger?

Me too. There's so many asian girls who need their assholes pleasured whether they want it or not. I'd kill to be able to smell some asian girl ass right about now.

Blowjob 1st offence, Roleplay domination deepthroat blowjob 2nd, tied spreadeagled to the gym door naked, whipped and violate 3rd.

i'd want to see this girl (pic related) punished. especially if she was actually innocent and got falsely accused

She's really hot. Wouldn't mind watching her get punished. Maybe she tries to explain that's she's innocent while you continue punishing her ass. Nothing that she can do. Just has to take it until you feel she has learned a lesson.

who do you think would falsely accuse her? and how long would she stay in the asshole fetish station?

Cute girls have to wear a upskirt so short u can See their Ass cheecks, everyone can touch their butt all Day

1St, they cant wear a skirt just g strings (1w), 2nd they cant wear anything above their hips exept a seethrought bra and 1St (2w), 3rd they have to come to school naked and can be fucked by the person to stick a finger in her butthole / pussy First
A rule violation is to hide / remove hands from their butts

Maybe one of the mean girls in school reported her for something. I think 3 hours is a good amount of time in the asshole fetish station. Enough time to give her proper punishment in everyway you want. She can handle it. She better.

What is it like to fuck an asshole?

imagine if she was falsely accused by a guy who has a crush on her and got rejected, and does it to get revenge

i wonder how'd she react (she'd be gagged so she can't explain to authorities) when he comes up, tells her what happened, and buries his face in her ass

Once you get over the taboo, not as good as a vagina. Although its tighter, there is nothing there designed to latch onto anything, so its a bit like a wet sock.
Sorry.

Does the guy know what will happen when he tells on her? Or is he unaware that she gets her ass played with?

She might have some nightmares, but that's the point of it. She's got to learn to be good. Or else it's another hour added to the punishment time. She certainly won't want that.

All students must wear chastity belts.

Punishments for not doing so:
not wearing a chastity belt,
not having spent money on one

I'd never impose a fetish on anyone. Do I not belong here?

would it be better if he's aware of unaware?

I'd think so. All he knows is that girls are sent into a special room for punishment. What kind should be a mystery.

>Ass creep
>Chooses to lick ass and not fuck it
Lame.

aware or unaware*

I said I would change the last one to anal.

why is it hotter that he's unaware she gets her ass played with?

no one with BMI above 25

Violators will be sent to a boarding school where they will be fed whole plant foods instead of the nutrient-poor unsatisfying shit fat people eat.

this is new obligatory school uniform. for boys and girls.
punishment is wear nothing for a month

For me, simply because if the guy likes her, I don't want him to know that another guy has pleasured her ass for hours. Then when he gets with her and does the same, he doesn't realize he's making her relive the experience and that he's getting sloppy seconds. But honestly, I'd be cool if he knows or doesn't.

yeah, a girl like her would probably have tons of guys lining up to play with her ass wouldn't she?

second punishment is this

Oh yeah. And we get first dibs on every hot asian girl's ass in the school. No guy will be the first to pleasure their asses.

it'd be hot if officials were having a bad day, and say that for each time she said she was innocent (they don't believe her) her punishment is extended by a week

But they can't leave, right? What happens if they need to poop?

Fuck yes. Hopefully she says it a few times. Everyday of hours and hours of ass pleasuring. Sometimes give her a rough anal fucking.

what if she has an extremely sensitive asshole, and can't handle having it touched for more than a minute? this would be made public knowledge of course, do you think the students would have mercy on her? (she'd be placed in a busy hallway)

No and they shouldn't. Her sensitive asshole must continue being touched, licked and fucked. Wouldn't be fair if she could get a break.

Everyone must stop doing things i dont approve of

Punishment 1 - They'll be told to stop doing what i dont approve of
Punishment 2 - They'll be sent to the principals office
Punishment 3 - I explode into a ball of self entitlement and the universe is gone

what do you think she would do when they've been slurping on and fingering her tight asian asshole for hours? maybe still scream that she's innocent?

That video just annoyed me because of how awkward the blowjob was. Couldn't they get her in a better position for it? I bet that was more of a toothjob.

This is why I only get oral from grannies. Nothing beats a good gumjob.

Scream that she's innocent which increases her punishment time. Just screaming and yelling to stop. Trying to squirm away. Maybe some crying. All the things that'd make it hotter.

bump

All women need to get impregnated. Unless they are non women and "liberated"

Punishment.

They get pregnant have their kid taken away from them and are mocked publicly.

maybe the officials would get fed up with her lying and give her a drug that prevents her from aging, dying, or requiring food/water/excretion. then they'd say they're making her a permanent addition to the school forever as an asshole fetish slave

Going to need 3 doses of that drug for personal use. I think we give it to her, put her right out at the entrance of the school and as everyone comes in they can do whatever they like. Maybe somedays do a contest where students can win a 1 on 1 for an hour.

i have a foot fetish too, so i wouldn't mind if her pretty little feet are exposed for use as well

what would you do with your 3 doses?

Love me some feet. Have them out to be smelled, licked and sucked on.

Give them to Babymetal.

you have to realize you're batshit with basement dwelling when you respond to questions like that..

right?

i would love to sniff her used damp socks

what would you do to babymetal afterwards?

and lick her sweaty toes after. Maybe suck the sweat from the socks.

You don't know how badly I want to just worship them. Be their sex slave. I simply want to worship their asses all day every day. Lick their clits and make them cum. That would be heaven for me.

you people are fuckin trainwrecks

so glad I ditched this site, can't even have a wank without the pedos coming out fuuuuuck this

so would she be both a foot/asshole fetish station? how would that be set up?

Maybe a set up where she's put in a position on all 4s. Locks around her ankle and hands.

would her feet or asshole get more attention? or both the same?

>Wyoming's a beautiful country

Personally, her asshole would get more attention from me. But I'd give the feet attention too. How about you?

both equally, she doesn't like having her feet touched though

Good thing she'll be be in restraints then. Don't want her kicking.

imagine her expression when she has a guy on each foot burying his nose in the area beneath her toes, telling her how good her feet smell and how they they'll visit her feet everyday

She'd hate it so much, but we'll just enjoy the scent of her sweaty feet. Licking inbetween the toes. Making her squirm and scream.

we could make her wear ankle socks with sneakers, and keep her in a hot, humid room, and not remove them for a week. imagine how damp her socks would be after