Tonight my gf wants me to buy her a bottle of wine. When I asked what kind, she told me to ask my friends...

Tonight my gf wants me to buy her a bottle of wine. When I asked what kind, she told me to ask my friends. /b what should I buy for a romantic evening?

Would like to keep it under $25 if possible.

Wish I knew friend. Take this bump.

6 40oz's of OE

as the sales person for a fruit forward pinot noir

can you be a bit more specific user?

Wild Irish rose or md 2020

Riesling

white or red? which country are you from?

as in, in which country do you live?

Buckfast

depends where you are from, find a wine shop, not a grocery store. Someone there should be able to point you to one.

this

Nothing says romance like drinking Bucky out of a brown paper bag on a park bench

this if you have no or litte knowledge about wine. You can get a very decent wine in a supermarket, but in a wine shop you'll get a very good wine for not much money. From my experience they have absolutely no problem if you tell them that you want a cheap but tasty wine. Tell them it's for your girlfriend

Depends if she likes white or red, it's quite a difference.

Bitches luh dat pinot grigio

Does she enjoy fine dining? Does she have a refined palette? What will it be paired with?

True Scot

Red you queer
the only acceptable white wine is champagne and that is for celebrations only.
Plus red wine looks better.
White wine often just looks like piss.

Merdoc goes with beef
That's as far as i get

A bottle of cab & bottle of pinot grio. All bases covered

agreed, once you find something you like, cruise the grocery store and see if its there.

WINNER

Pleb

We are not eating dinner. It's a liquid diet dinner night for both of us. I hope she has some wine and drinks some cock vomit

anyone new to wine should not start with a cab.

Where do you think you are

This thread gives me bad opinions of you and ur cocksucker, op

Cabernet/Shiraz mix. Not one or the other, a mix. Oxford Estate is gorgeous and pretty cheap too. Nice and sweet.

Get a bottle of prosecco then. Its a nice balance of sweet & dry and will give her the giggles like champagne. Get champagne flutes too.

Boxed wine.

NOT OP still looking for a good wine. I was planning on grilling Salmon and asparagus.

I would something decent / drinkable. Coppola or Bogle is fine for starters

Mah nigga

The fact that I am a sick fuck doesn't mean I don't have refined tastes, user.

Chardonnay. Some chick-friendly wine, and that always means a white wine. Figure about $20. Go to a liquor store with an actual wine department and not a stop-n-rob.

Roscato equals panty dropper

This stuff, it's around £8 -10 here in UK, can't go wrong and should be well within budget in $
very smooth, packed with flavour, would be my choice for an affordable red

Wine and alcohol is over rated
You can watch as many videos as you like where a professional wine taster pretends to asses the high quality of a cup of wine while it has a expensive looking bottle but the contents are switched to a cheap brand and then they shit on the cheap brand bottle wine.
There is no difference between expensive wine and cheap wine unless the makers piss in it.
Go get some coca cola or some shit and enjoy that garbage with 13 sugar cubes in it. At least that tastes good and doesn't impair your judgement and reaction time.

Get a white pinot noir.

That's quite heavy. You kind've need to try that to know that you'll like it.

You don't want to get a bottle of wine that you're not gonna like.

Lel. She told you she's fucking your friends and you're too retarded to understand that

This !

Chardonnay can be too dry/challenging for neophytes.

>doubt
Asparagus is shit and makes your piss smell bad.
Salmon to me is fucking disgusting but subjective.
Why not get a cheap steak and some shit, at least then eachothers breath wont make you puke when you oral

Pinot grigio if u want anal!

And dont be a cheap fag

Get whatever drink you like, beer, spirits etc. and tell her not to be such an awkward cunt next time and playing childish games,

Rioja or Cabernet Sauvignon.

whatever comes in the big box

Moscato? Only if she's a dumb nigger.

How, in what world does that mean she fucked his friends?
Unless you mean that they also bought her wine and fucked her?

It's wine, all reds, whites and roses taste the same as each other. All are equally vile.

/thread

Chardonnay is very rich. Unless you know someone specifically likes it, don't get Chardonnay.

Otherwise go for a Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc. They taste like what people expect white wine to taste like. If they don't know any better.

OP here, perhaps they did. However I am asking my /btard friend for some real help. I drink beer and a little Jack at times.

Hard to argue with this logic haha... Drink pinapple & vodka & she'll gargle with your load...

she meant ask your friend that shes fucking you idiot. she wants to know what he wants to drink when they cuck you

guess who sniffs their piss like a fuckin pig

That's usually not even wine. It's Perry.

Never had asparagus?

Since you, and apparently she... know jack shit about wine buy a pinot gris or DRY reisling. Don't spend more than $15 because you won't know the difference anyway

Go for a smooth fruity Shiraz like Blackburn James, a Wolf Blass Red Label or a McGuigan's Black label... these will go with virtually any food ;)
Good luck OP

dry sherry

asparaguspiss still stinks up the whole place after you've flushed

just go to a good wine store and buy any bottle between $11-$14

Don't forget to buy a case of buttwiser for after you finish your wine

ALAS FAIR MAIDEN, PLEASE TAKE MY HAND AND WE SHALL EJECT OURSELVES FROM THIS SULLEN PLACE> PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE SALIVA CRUST ON THE BRIM OF MY FEDORA< YOU CAN SEE THIS IS MOST SURELY A RESULT OF PLACING THE BRIM INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TONGUING THE BRIM TO LATER ONLY PLACE IT UPON MY FLAKING SCALP AS TO LET THE SALIVA AND BACTERIA MUCUS SLUDGE DRY AND CRACK AND MOLD AND ROT ASND TO GIVE OFF A MOST RIPE ODOUR.

MY ASSHOLE IS PUCKERING4

wine is for fags

any 3$ wine mix it with grape juice. bitch dont know the difference.