Was out walking my dog last night

> Was out walking my dog last night
> See group of kids looking like faggots playing GO
> One kid starts screeching uncontrollably "REEEEEEE I GOT A MEWTWO REEEEEEEE"
> His friends join him in his retardation(mind you these were fucking teenagers)
> Other people around them start to get freaked out
> I cross the street to the other side

Fucking fags

>this is a fucking lie because you cant catch a mewtwo yet
op is a fag

>op
>going outside
?

I don't know if you can or not but it's no fucking lie. It happened.

op is fag
can't get mew two yet

OP isn't lying. People have reported getting Mewtwo to appear but they can't actually catch it. It's a reported bug.

you are the grumpy old person you hated when you were a kid.
> i'm not part of the group
> ugh must be fags
> guh stupid kids get off my lawn

Not true...a kid getting excited for something like that is understandable but a fucking 16 year old? That's just plain autistic and you know it.

how old are you?
I'm 24 and at the university. Go has hit the university hard. Friends in whatsapp groups are meeting up at midnight to catch Pokemon.
everybody is back in their childhood and remembering the thrill of playing gameboy.

When did you lose your love for life user?

I was at a wedding today and all these faggots are on their phones with that shit. Not me. I'm scoping the room perking on bitches. See this hot blonde and having a perv on her. She sees me. Fuck now I gotta go talk to her. Go talk to her and get her number. Going on date next week with a 9/10. Fuck your Pokémon go shit.

I'm 28. I'm not discouraging any of that stuff, but when I see someone genuinely acting autistic, I'll call it out. Although the people in your Uni are walking on a thin line my friend.

whatever you gotta tell yourself to keep away from the noose.

It's called growing up...many people have to go through it and the ones who don't are typically in their 30s still living with their parents playing Pokemon GO.

a long time ago. some things tend to take the edge off just a bit.

>as he types from his dimly lit room that he hasnt left for 3 days

I have grown up, but i have been playing the game as well. Ive been working since i was 16 and put myself through college. I have volunteered a year of my life to help the less fortunate, just because people have different like different types of entertainment doesnt mean they are not grown up user.

OP here...I really don't see a difference in an adult playing Pokemon and an adult being into My Little Pony. Seeing both is an equally pathetic sight and yet the Pokemon guy is always the one to poke fun at the MLP guy.

Why are you so quick to judge others choices in entertainment? You are coming off a little insecure m8

kek, go back to trap threads

because I feel sorry for them. Girls aren't into immature manchildren, they want a man. I feel sorry because they're going to be alone for a long time and they'll be angry at the world for their self-inflicted autism. Everyone has guilty pleasures but they keep it hidden because it's called being normal.

How's middle school? Excited for next year?

Why feel sorry for them? It is their decision, they arent harming you and by what you say they are leaving women available for you to pursue. You act like being normal is a set definition and not one that is constantly changing based on societal factors. Quit forcing people into your own definitions and let people live their lives how they want man. Worry about yourself, not others.

Good one chief
>mfw everything i typed was 100% true

Quints have spoken

>Play Pokemon on handhelds for years
Hahah, you're a fucking nerd virgin who will never get laid. Grow up!
>Pokemon GO app comes out
OMFG, LOOK AT THIS VENONAT I CAUGHT AT PUBLIX!

Fucking hypocrites.

Things change user
Either deal with it, or let it consume you

>but when I see someone genuinely acting autistic, I'll call it out

Online you will, you wouldn't dare say shit to the persons face

I just fucking hate it. Morons don't realize that they're lining the pockets of the company they were mocking just last month. Now, they're becoming the "autistic, virgin, manchildren/womanchildren" they were telling to "grow up" just last month, and it's all over a fucking app that drops a random code here or there and gives the illusion that there's a pokemon there....but ONLY through the app. Look at the actual spot, and there is no Eevee, no Pikachu, no Weedle, and no Pidgey. The same fuckers wouldn't play Pokemon legit through handhelds like it's (generally) always been played.

And what's with that team shit?

yeah I guess it's not harming anyone but I feel sorry for them because it's harming themselves. I look at them and can't help but feel that their parents haven't raised them properly and they are unprepared for the real world. These are the types of people who go through social anxiety and they will never get over it. It makes me sad because I used to have social anxiety but I got over it because I changed my life completely. There is a point in your life when playing Pokemon should no longer give you satisfaction.

So you are letting it consume you? Not my choice but whatever man.

Well I won't be an asshole about it like I would online because that's a different type of autism in itself...but I will make a back-handed comment like "dude, calm down"

>letting it consume you
No, because I'm not the one wondering into traffic trying to catch something that isn't actually there. I'm the one sitting in solitude catching pixelated monsters in a set world, pissed off that what was once a mocked hobby of mine has now become mainstream.

Lemmings, all of them.

You are putting a wide blanket over alot of people. oike i said ive been playing it, but only in my off time and i meet up with friends when i do it. I have my own place, college degree, and job. Just because you assume everyone playing this is some greasy NEET doesnt make that true.

You obviously scared the kids and they were acting like autists to scare you away.
>it's an old Steve Martin joke

No you wouldn't. You just walk by thinking "boy I can't wait to tell the boys on Sup Forums about this one!"

>upset over something that literally is not affecting you
Yes like i said you are letting it consume you. Who cares if it is mainstream, who cares? Is it hurting you? Not at all, but continue to let this consume you.

Kill yourself

Seriously

It's
>affecting me
When everywhere I fucking look, be it on FB or even the news, these sheep are going on and on about it. It also
>affects me
when I'm losing friends and family because they'd rather circle-jerk over invisible monsters and forget about me because I don't play it, AND THEN get upset/wonder why I don't talk to them as much.

They're the ones being 'consumed,' not me. Stop misusing that word.

Well. Guess I'm an autist. At least I'm having fun in my delusional fantasy world.

as we are writing we are lining 4chans pockets with cash. Any difference?
All games pc or board games are an illusion.
The app is no different to the gbc game.
>illusion
all games are illusions, does it matter on what chip or hdd it's stored?

Oldfag here that still walks to get to places, since this shit hit I've seen more kids walking around during the summer than I have since I was a kid.

All in all I consider this a good thing.

These are the words of a Fedorad Beta.

dude, calm down...

It literally is not harming you. At all.
>oh boo hoo nobody talks to me because i dont play it
No nobody talks to you because i have a strong feeling everytime they try to talk about the game you just scoff and roll your eyes like some hipster.
This is all in your head, this is what i mean by consuming you. This in no way is harming you, but you are looking for any little thing to blame on this game. Let it consume you, or deal with it. Like ive said, you have decided to let this thing, that isnt hurting you consume your life. You sound loke you are constantly thinking about how much you hate it, and you are coming off a bit crazy.

>paying Sup Forums
You're doing this how/why, exactly? Also, the games don't have people walking out into traffic.

Neither does pokemon go, because surprise you dont need to be on top of it for it to pop up on your screen. Also how is lining Nintendos pockets when it is a free game? It is like coming on Sup Forums and saying we are lining gooks pockets

With the exception of young children, it's fads like this that offer a reminder of just how monumentally stupid our species is.

How so?

ad revenue

mewtwo tho