I'm afraid of having sex with my boyfriend because Im afraid of getting addicted to sex

>I'm afraid of having sex with my boyfriend because Im afraid of getting addicted to sex.
I'm addicted to masturbation and I can't think of a specific time where I haven't been fantasizing about sex. I think about it at work, while I'm driving, when I'm with him, when I'm at home, there's not a time or place I'm not fantasizing about having sex. I'm afraid that once I do have sex I'll want it more, and the fantasies will only get stronger and interfere with my daily life more than it already does. How do I fix my potential addiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

therapy

Birth control

Therapy

If it's as serious as you say its a serious hormone imbalance, you should talk to your doctor.

Just do it, but this if all else fails.

Timestamp pussy

Fuck like rabbits for about three months, then you'll realize it's over rated. Nice, but overrated.

people like you should be euthanized

obviously it will only get worse.
Do you love him?
He is your boyfriend already, so its the best moment of your life get started.
good luck

Have sex. If your fears become true talk to your doctor and get therapy. Don't worry about it to much honey. It'll just be on your mind even more if you do.

B8

It'll be a marathon the first 6-9 months, you'll calm down once it becomes monotonous. Unless you start fucking everyone else.

OP, he'll probably suck at the sex anyway, might as well fuck instead of putting the pussy on a pedestal. It'll be good, and you'll get loads of what you like, or it'll be meh and you can persuade him to go down on you for hours.

Post pooper

have kids

all women seem disgusted by sex once they have them

get an iud and fuck like rabbits.

just roll with it, I'm sure he won't mind sex unless he is cuck

its ok. everyone on the board now wants to have sex with you. so you'll have plenty of willing partners if needed...

(srsly though just do it and dont worry and see what happens...)

You remind me of that weird uncle that you think he could be gay.

I waited with my first gf 7 month, was perfect first time. I was 24. But i got addicted and she started to complain we not do anything else. BIG WARNING SIGNAL. If you ignore it you will regret it big time

Sex is good for a relationship and if you guys connect through sex, then who cares

Have sex with your boyfriend. At first you'll go crazy, but then after a while it will get pretty dull and you'll rather want to watch game of thrones or just sleep..

CHECK THIS OUT U PUSSIES

Maybe.

doubt this is real but, just fucking do it anyway. You can't hold yourself up from something because youre afraid of the potential

lol no u

hairy
bit.
ly/29hweTe

A time period of two weeks is magical, OP. It is all about two weeks. It solves every kind of problem.
Do it every two weeks, never with higher frequency.

And, if it all fails:

By having sex.

This user knows his shit.

Don't become a slut OP.

Fuck off you Alzheimered pos

You're dumb. Have sex. Seek help for the childhood trauma.

You're young, enjoy the great pleasures of sex while you can. Old age comes far too quickly so you might as well have a blast.
And, no, don't worry about getting "addicted", that just means you're having a wonderful time. Also, don't worry, the thrill wears off all too soon.

>YOLO

Pretty much this. At first I was really into sex but now it's getting boring. I do like to have sex with gf but it's just too overrated, my sex drive has decreased significantly after so much sex.

post feet fam-o

Just rape someone already.
Oh wait you're a woman

lol talk to your boyfriend about it. you're in for some major disappointments though

kiara honey just go for it -silly

Most people get bored of it. Just means you will move on to kinker and kinker things. But unless it starts to consume your life/you start having sex with strangers you shouldn't worry too much.

Also nice job on posting tits. It's a plus that they look pretty damn good too.

well OP I think you should just have sex anyway - my reasoning is that you can always masturbate afterwards if you didn't like it

on the other hand, maybe you should have sex with somebody not your boyfriend just in case it ruins your relationship

I'm a britfag, PL11 if I can be of assistance with that?

interesting nipples by the way. so dark they look like they are dipped in chocolate! I'm wondering what they taste like..

Are you dumb nigger?

You're 101% normal
Get laid, have fun, enjoy. Don't do all the things at once.
You will get addicted but it will go aways. It's not the same as masturbating.

No one responds anymore, seems to be dying fast

I was very similar before I had a gf. I would masturbate 1 or 2 times every day, always thinking about sex, etc. When me and my gf started having sex, we went at it like rabbits, but it has died down somewhat now that we've been dating for a while. We still have a lot of sex, but I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it. My advice would be just to do it, and if the urges dont get better, talk to your doctor.

Sounds like a girl I'm seeing who can't get enough from her boy. My advice is to find a guy or a kink that will get you do stop thinking about it when you're not doing it.

No u

It's funny how many people in this thread are virgins, have sex regulare sex will lessen your sex drive, when I was with my gf and having regular sex I would rarely think about it and very rarely masterbate, when we split and I stopped having sex on tap I turned into a wanking machine, so my advice just have sex user

If you don't face your problem, it will never disappear, no matter how many boyfriends you get. Go see a therapist ASAP, before you end up alone.

you have weird looking nipples

I had a sex addiction. I fantasized about it constantly. I ended up getting a girlfriend (that I'm still with after 5 years) that was willing to have sex with me every single time she came over. Eventually you get to the point where you're not addicted anymore. I don't fantasize about sex every day anymore. We still have sex but not as much. Don't listen to these people saying you need therapy. Go have sex with your boyfriend, use protection. Have a good time. Don't be a dick and go fucking every guy you are though.

this

Bozonkers!!

My favorite part of this thread is that it proves that tits or gtfo makes people less likely to be Alzheimered

I already posted but I'll do it again. Don't listen to the faggots that say you need therapy, most likely they're virgins that think their opinion counts even if they don't know what they're talking about.

Just go ahead and have sex, you won't get addicted at all. It's your human nature of desire and there's nothing wrong in satisfying your sexual needs regardless of your fetishes and shit (as long as your partner is willing to try) . Just remember to use protection to avoid STDs and have lots of fun with your boyfriend or whoever the fuck you are mating with.

I'm having a similar problem user, the main focus of my relationship has become sex, even my partner has complained about it being really sexual and me being horny all the time, my partner used to be the same way (always horny) but gets too tired after working out in the gym lately and just hasn't been getting any sexual urge, more like friends. What do I do?

lucky fucking bf

what's your kik

is that some colored hair? please show even if not face, shit is sexy

Do you think that would help, Doctor?

Just fuck your rowing mates

>first girlfriend
>24 years old
>waited 7 months

was she 12 or are you that fucking ugly?

Just be careful, don't be like my gf and become a size queen. She's addicted to shoving larger and larger things up there and at this point her pussy is just fucking ruined. Luckily I'm into that sort of thing

She was 21. I wanted to wait till I find a girl I will stay with forever.
And no, I am atheist.

We will need to se your vag, so we can accueratelly solve the problem

maybe you're only obsessing over it because you've never done it

>I wanted to wait till I find a girl I will stay with forever
>I am atheist

hahahaha, go back to leReddit. Also you forgot to tip your fedora

I am sorry your sex life is not as fulfilling as mine even tho you started 10 years younger.

>I'm addicted to masturbation and I can't think of a specific time where I haven't been fantasizing about sex.
You're not alone - 50% of the human population has to deal with this disorder every day. It's called being a male. Learn their self-control and deal with it.

Congrats, You're a boy!

hot

rofl wat

Awwwh that's cute. You'll fuck like bunnies every day/hour depending on how enrhusiastic you are and either your apetite will eat him or more likely than that you'll have fun and wear each other out.

I think you should do it.
I love sex, but still masturbate regularly when I can't have it, most likely the same will happen to you.

Umm. Can you post pics... of said objects? Being shoved inside her? For science...
(Totally my fkn fetish...)

>purple hair

Step one: disregard all bourgeois liberal social theory

Step two: share in healthy, egalitarian relationship with boyfriend free from traditional social expectations

Step three: achieve class consciousness and fight for the people's revolution

Just have sex with him. You'll make him happy having alot of sex everyday.

Top fucking kek

OP, I think you should have sex with me... because I'll help you with your addiction and you can help me with mine. I'll help you realize that what you have is a blessing, not a curse.

My old lady can now slip a Michelob ultra can in her couch with little to no resistance. Entire can gone from sight. My penor is a respectable 6" x 5.5". Feels like a hot dog down a hallway.

This

>OP needs the dick

I feel for you. that sucks

Moar OP. Your tits are amazing

Your body is so fucking horny all the time because you are not getting laid, the calm in someone's sex drive is way longer when you ride dick not dildos. Fuck your bf the next time you see him, I'm sure he would appreciate it too. Also thanks for starting with tits and timestamp, not newfag confirm

"Black hole sun, won't you cum..."

Get raped ... that usually puts girls off sex forever

Just have sex, it's perfectly natural. Stop fucking worrying about it like these losers are suggesting. I think about sex all the time too, only reason I don't jack off a million times a day is because my wife is just like you, horny as fuck. It's amazing.