This needle junkie whore killed my cat for heroin money

This needle junkie whore killed my cat for heroin money.

Samantha Rae Runion, lives in Chesapeake, West Virginia couch hopping. 3046106760

Sup Forumsrothers, bring justice to Sup Forumsenji

Bring back the old days where we push cunts like this to the brink of suicide.
Will deliver something amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Thbbl6auR0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story?

I'm going to send so many pictures of my dick to this junkie that she'll get sick of dicks and never suck another one for dope again.

Apparently some faggots offered her $40 to suck their dicks or kill a cat. My neighbour saw the bitch with her knee and all her weight on his neck. She's known for sucking dick for dope so I don't understand why she decided to kill Benji.

tell more about your cat, where did he come from and how did he live his life?

How are you sure she murdered the cat besides the neighbour story?

Shouldn't you be going after the faggots then?

He was my moms cat until she passed 2 years ago. I hated cats until I got him because he picked up some of my moms stupid habits and it reminded me of her. He wasn't the cutest cat but he meant a lot to me.

And I know some people that went to high school with her, shes the kind of person that would do something like this. Also, it wasn't just my neighbour but his wife too. and his 4 year old daughter almost saw this shit too.

incredible backstory! Now this is the kind of stuff that makes me want to go hunt down this woman
When did all this happen?
Not a US-fag so I won't go broke over calling a crack whore on the other side of the ocean though. I thought I might ask the right questions as to help you a bit so you can remake your thread better so it attracts more anons.

besides user, you can always take matters into your own hands as well. A police report might not work in such a vague case but do you remember Muhammed Ali?
He became a boxer to beat up the nigger that stole his bike. You can become the animal-avenger of your cute cat Sup Forumsenji if you want to

not your army OP call the cops if true

It happened two days ago and I'm still tore up like I just found him. It means a lot to me that you liked his story, everyone doesn't seem to care because "he was just a cat"

Samantha Rae Runion, lives in Chesapeake, West Virginia couch hopping. 3046106760

He was my moms cat until she passed 2 years ago. I hated cats until I got him because he picked up some of my moms stupid habits and it reminded me of her. He wasn't the cutest cat but he meant a lot to me.

Apparently some faggots offered her $40 to suck their dicks or kill a cat. My neighbour saw the bitch with her knee and all her weight on his neck. She's known for sucking dick for dope so I don't understand why she decided to kill Benji.

I know some people that went to high school with her, shes the kind of person that would do something like this. Also, it wasn't just my neighbour but his wife too. and his 4 year old daughter almost saw this shit too.

> Here I added it up for you as a single post that includes all information
> since today is repost day, I recommend reposting this thread at some point
>except that then each time you repost it people will see the full story, luring in more anons

Already called the police, they didn't seem to care much besides taking a statement from my neighbours.
And trust me, if I knew where she lived I'd kick her teeth into the back of her skull but shes a heroin junkie that couch hops.

Sup Forumsrothers, I just want her to suffer like she made Benji suffer. This is never going to leave me, that day will always stick with me and I'll always have a hate for this bitch.

>Just trying to improve your story m8
>Maybe I spent too much time on Sup Forums that I get enthusiastic campaigning for your story
>tbqh fam at first I thought you were trying to get a personal army attack for no reason because of the lack of detailed information

Sup Forums It happened two days ago and I'm still tore up like I just found him.

Samantha Rae Runion, lives in Chesapeake, West Virginia, couch hops right now. 3046106760

Benji was my moms cat until she passed 2 years ago. I hated cats until I got him because he picked up some of my moms stupid habits and it reminded me of her. He wasn't the cutest cat but he meant a lot to me.

I know some people that went to high school with her, shes the kind of person that would do something like this. Also, it wasn't just my neighbour but his wife too. and his 4 year old daughter almost saw this shit too.

Also I recommend posting many cute pictures of benji in the next thread you make.

Don't forget though that if you really make her suffer and physically harm here you might have repercussions from the law. Does not mean it wouldn't be justified to make her suffer just that you have to be wise not to do stuff that is too illegal or has too much repercussion for yourself.

Can you also identify the cunts that gave her the money?

Thank you, I'll definitely make sure to repost it like this. Looks so much better than how I had it. I'm just really fucking mad.

just poison some dope with rat poison and gift it to her for free :> problem solved

Unfortunately no, I don't think I know the guys. There were 3 and they were all white but I don't do dope so I don't think I would know them. I haven't lived in West Virginia long. And I know I shouldn't and I won't do anything physical, I just want her to regret everything.

Genius idea but how do I find her? Lol

same way you find the dope nigga find the dope you find her ez pz

user if anything I feel for you man and most of all I feel for the poor little cat's last moments on this earth.

RIP Benji

if it's bluefield wv just beat her ass and then drag her into your house and claim she broke in trust fam it's a tradition

kill her heroin for catmoney

Ask around, say you want your dick sucked and have some dope for her
Btw, when you see her what you should do is get her to suck you off, beat the shit out of her, then leave the dope
That way you get all three options

Thank you user.
Not in bluefield but with her background I'm sure no one would even suspect anything.
She knows it's my cat by now, I've blew up her Facebook and she's blocked me.

Go fuck itself idiot I'm gonna help him I'm fucking sick of this "not ur army" shit. Op, I'm in ur army, wat should I do?

or both? user can deliver real justice with his hands or a bat and wont fuck him

I just called her and said"meow, it's me. Just the little kitty. Meow, I'm calling from my grave, meow meow meow..." she said nothing but "hello?" And just was breathing into phone

if you have her phone number tell her you'll give her 100 for pussy rape her in the ass and crack her skull in use a throwaway phone for fucks sakes user

you werent smart enough to not act like a moron and actually get revenge? you're fucking stupid you cant do shit anymore or it all leads back to you because you are retarded

Harrass her, my Sup Forumsrother! She has too much illegal shit going for her, she won't get any sort of law involved.
Fuck her, last words she said to me was "I don't regret shit, fuck your nasty cat"

Kill the bitch. I'm serious. Kill the bitch! Really, I'm not kidding. Kill the bitch. The world will be better of without her. Really. Seriously. Kill. Her.... Kill the bitch.

Try finding her. Really, you'll only feel better once you've gotten some redemption. Find her and make her suffer.

Nothing would satisfy me more.
I've been trying to. Its hard finding a dope whore that jumps from couch to couch. She has a boyfriend that ive heard goes around and rips people off, they're perfect for each other.

post proof

She was trying to sell a nasty hat on Facebook for $10 recently. I'm going to try and lure her out and get a friend to say they want to buy it.

Hey give me one in return, call this little methhead who ran w 40 bucks wen I was trying to buy dope, he's a ratbastard ends up he has some stuff of mine that went missing too, just tell him something like, "Dylan gave you his last 40 bucks. You fucked up" lol I dunmo 5058191148 Elijah is his gay name

Why don't you call her and say you'll pay her $120 to suck your dick. When you meet up then you can beat the shit out of her.

west virginia i should have guessed that part

Fuck off newfag
>Aconitum napellus

a heroin overdose and death doesnt cause much anymore honestly. if shes dead with the needles next to her the cops are gonna just put it down as od'd

What's her fb user?

She will regret this.

Now we play the waiting game...

Hey this is me btw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Thbbl6auR0A

She fucking posted this the same day she killed Benji. Fuck that cunt. Fuck her for killing my only fucking family left.

OP why dont you do something about it then? Don't be a faggot about it here
>Hurr durr called the police
Police wont do shit, you dumb nigger be an alpha male for once in your life

>Aconitum napellus
you know that doesn't grow wild in WV right?
he could get Aconitum reclinatum but i guess being retarded is hard isn't it newfag

We have liftoff

you stupid asshole, not your personal army

nice.
>fucked it up for the rest of us
>backwards redneck white knight

is being retarded hard?

how did she get money from killing your cat?
dafuk

Hehehe

wow you make me cringe
so beta

Agreed.

Fucking idiot. What kind of newfag screencaps a Sup Forums thread and sends it to the bitch?

I'm on Sup Forumss side

Im not a Murrica fag

are you 12?
gtfo

Although you're a retard this still has potential

At least ask about her track marks or something ffs

FUCK YOU NIGGER Sup Forums FOR LIFE

I mean if I was you I would just go beat her ass myself, why don't you do that? I might kill her tbh...

You're are going to be featured in the next cringe thread. I have no doubt.

>1) OP is lying
>2) OP is a beta faggot

/thread

Ive BEEN trying to find her. Like I said, it's hard to find a dope whore thats couch hopping from house to house. Id love to find that bitch.

How about contacting her mom OP?

AAWE NO NOT HER MOM SHIT THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS

guess that explains the autism.

Well she's definetly gonna have a harder life. Tell her whole family her friends everyone she knows. And send them a pic of Sup Forumsenji everyday or something like that (best would be dead benji)

Thats a fucking great idea. Lets see if we can find that info. Ill check the phone books and ask around.

Op post Benji pics! We will flood her with Benji

Giving this a shot

She probably dumped OP or cheated on him so he made up a pathetic story about her killing a cat so she can get screwed with....
saw a similar bait thread two week ago

>selling a hat for ten bucks on Facebook

Wow, that's pathetic. I Cringed

Dead cat images... For op and for crack whore

Fuck I chuckled a bit

Couldn't care less tbh i'm just saying what came to my mind

Like i said, Benji wasn't he cutest but he had the best personality. Such an asshole.
She's been in a relationship with her boyfriend for like 5 years now or something, it says it on her facebook. And no one even knows if I'm male or female, you faggot. Plus, I wouldn't go to all this trouble for some nasty hep c-ridden junkie that sucks cock for a living.

Question: How would killing your cat get her money ???

read the thread nigger.

Read the thread, some dudes offered her $40 for a cock sucking or to kill a cat.

Honestly
Beat the living fuck out of her

The day before she killed Sup Forumsenji. Obviously desperate for dope money

alright fuck it, im creating a new fb account and talk to this bitch

Everybody picks a dead cat picture, sends it and asks 'did you kill this cat?'

Not your personal army, faggot.