Post your theatre experience when u went to watch Captain America Civil War

Post your theatre experience when u went to watch Captain America Civil War.

My theatre stood up and clapped at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/marvel_movies/a-guide-to-all-the-best-jokes-in-captain-america-civil-war.php
youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All my friends clapped around my computer at the end

we started dancing to celebeate the wonderful movie the lobster woman god allowed us to see

>Be me, 29 year old manchild living with my parents.
>Dad and Mom arguing about big people issues.
>Overhear "We can't keep supporting him, he is never going to leave".
>Come up in my little pony blanket.
>Start screaming in a really high-pitched tone for someone to take me to see Civil War.
>Parents tired of me screaming.
>Succumb to my behavior.
>Mom driving me there, Dad stayed home.
>See movie.
>OMG SO EPIC LOL MOM DID YOU LIKE IT?
>Mom crying on the way back home.
>Dad in kitchen with his brains sprayed all over the ceiling.
>Mom breaks down in tears.
>Hug mom and whisper "Just the 2 of us now mommy :^)".
>Go back to my basement and wait for another hero movie.

I SAID THEATRE EXPERIENCE YOU FUCKING NEET VIRGIN LOSER MANLET FAGGOT

I haven't seen it yet because I am too embarrassed to go alone

2 autists started clapping during the stan lee cameo and thought that "tony stank" was actually funny

My cinema imam called for a prayer right in the middle of the screening. Right in the fucking middle. Up until recently he was cool but this crosses the line. I'd complain but I don't wanna get beheaded.

>not having a home theater with your bros

Look at this faggot over here

My whole thratre erupted with laughter when Stan Lee came on

Also it was really awkward when jokes were made and no one laughed. For example that orange slices line by Ant-Man got zero reaction

>You've got a metal arm! That is awesome dude!
>Audience bursts into laughter.

>More Spidey quips, Falcon tells him to shut up.
>People clap histerically and wallop on their seats.

>I hate you
>Theatre detonates with clapping and a wave of Cheeto dust engulfs it.

Kys carter ya fat manlet nerd

For fucks sake

The Marvel Studios fandom is full of generic cunts who try to seem quirky and unique by identifying heavily with a slightly offbeat fandom such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe "But wait, that's actually incredibly mainstream and not offbeat at all!" you say. And you're right. But actual offbeat things don't give as much 'nerd' cred, and these things have more creative value than reality TV so people on Tumblr can make posts such as "Why are all girls nowadays such idiots who watch Jersey Shore? I'm very unique because I like nerdy intelligent stuff like Iron Man 3, and I like quirky men like Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo teehee, look at this repeating gif of 0.5 seconds of Loki doing a thing with his face and a theory about how all the Marvel movies are connected and Thanos is going to collect all the Infinity Gems except in the movies none of them are really "gems" at all and here is some fanart of all the Avengers gender swapped and with less sexist costumes and they all have the exact same fucking face with that bulbous red nose also did you know that I am a girl who likes superheroes I know it's hard to believe but it is true I AM AN AVENGERS look at this gif of Tony Stark raising his eyebrow, anyway The Avengers is sexist because Black Widow's costume is too tight and unrealistic for a special agent so here is a redesign of her in figure hiding combat fatigues because I am progressive. Does anyone else think that Hulk and Iron Man would make a good couple? TEE HEE I LOVE GAYS BECAUSE I AM SO TOTALLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC EVEN THOUGH I TREAT GAYS AS AN AMUSING NOVELTY Rocket Racoon for president!"

Post scientific photographic evidence of your height now you fa/tv/irgin

the kid in my theater kept crying that Iron Man was getting his ass beat. Everyone laughed at him.

this

Kys ya manlet nerd

I watched it for free with a pretty good bootleg familia.

Have sex and post jaw+belly with timestamp

>about half an hour in
>usher comes around and taps me lightly on the shoulder
>"Excuse me sir, team cap or iron man?"
>me "Uh what?"
>"Captain America or Iron Man"
>I can tell others around me are suddenly paying attention to me instead of the movie
>I answer "I don't know, man, whatever. I don't really ca-"
>he suddenly grabs me by my jacket and throws me off my seat and starts screaming at me
>all the other audience members join in, throwing their beverages and popcorn
>the film is paused and the lights are turned on and security rushes in
>think I'm saved
>they start hauling me out chorused by the audience cheering
>I'm on the verge tears babbling "what did I do? what did I do?"
>security goons just give me a cold look and say "your kind are not welcome around here"
>I get a lifetime ban to that theater
What's happened to America, Sup Forums? I didn't choose this future

I wanted Tony Stark to die. I can relate with Cap more because im a Chad like him.

I play foitball for a highly respectable university and am 6' 3". Tony Stark is a manlet nerd who deserves to be bullied by Chad Cap

Kys carter.

Your fatass can't even fit in a car

Im 6' 3" and my name isnt Carter ya manlet nerd

My theater erupted into a ten minute song and dance number, and the women spontaneously shot milk from their tits.

>not tweeting who you support with proper hashtags before seeing the movie

Stop lying Carter ya useless nigger

Stfu fat fuck,

You're still a virgin who is a NEET.

Also here's your trip faggot
Keenan ##dubyadubyae

No singles rule lad

This is now a steven seagal thread

>exposing the business

Kys ya manlet nerd

Kys ya manlet nerd
This jelly that im an alpha high tier Chad and ur a useless manlet nerd?

You're one of the worst trips on the site, ky fatty

Spiderman had exclusively cringe lines. The only funny person is paul rudd all other jokes should have been cut. The mark furman line made me laugh with how out of place it was. Better than age of ultron but still not a great movie. FURIOUS 7 IS CAPEKINO

You're a self admitted friendless neet ya fat fuck, don't change your story

Fat ass neet

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Kek

Kys ya manlet nerd

Sauce?

Stay jelly ya manlet nerd

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Kek you fat as fuck carter

Spider-Man could have been good if his voice didn't sound like he had his balls in a vise.

Everyone knows it carter ya fat fuck. You'll reveal it all over again during your next drunken autistic breakdown

>I didn't choose this future

These are the tribulations you earned by rejecting the One True God, user...

I got horrible diarrhea when the airport fight scene was coming up and I had to leave

You didn't really miss anything.

Same here and I still don't get it.

tony stank?

Kys ya manlet nerd

>manlet
>non-white
>obese
>carter
Pick all

Looked like shit so we saw Deadpool again

>some dumb cunt brought her baby that cried on and off throughout the movie, literally almost went and complained.

>Spider-man scenes all got laughs and the most reaction

>Complete silence after the "orange slices" line

>Probably the hardest laughs at the scene with Bucky and Falcon nodding at Cap in the tiny car

>claps for Stan Lee giving a package to Tony Stank

At the end a couple losers left before the first post credit scenes and me and the other partons whispered to each other while laughing and pointing at them when the exited. After the Wakanda post credit scene half the theater exited while the other half shook their heads in disaproval that the were gonna miss the 2nd post credit scene

why the fuck did you make fun of me I really had to take a piss you cunt

The whole theater agreed that Batman V Superman was better.

Kids get orange slices after sports practice and games. It was something I experienced as a kid but I literally did not get it until I was thinking about it after the movie. A quip should not be something you have to think about for a while to understand, just awful.

he should have said capri sun or some shit I used to get that all the time after softball when I was a kid

Actual gasps at the reveal scene with Stark's parents was pretty cool

>Ant-Man’s line, “Does anyone have any orange slices” after the big Avengers battle had no real reference point, but it was funny. For our International readers who are in tune with suburban life here in America, it was simply a joke about how Moms pass out orange slices to their kids after big games, cause they’re tired.

pajiba.com/marvel_movies/a-guide-to-all-the-best-jokes-in-captain-america-civil-war.php

Kek i always leave before the post credits. What kind of nerd actaully sits through all that shit for a 5 second clip kekekek

Yeah like I said, I actually experienced this as a kid because I played baseball and soccer but I still didn't get it until I thought about it later. It just doesn't work as a fast joke/quip. My theater was completely silent after that line.

Are there any spy movies that incorporate the word thing he did with bucky? That was pretty cool and interesting

we all started shitting in each others mouths and hands

the screams of joy shot out geysers of pulped feces through the air and the hysterical applauding turned the atmosphere into a thick brown fog

Dude how old are you, thats a common troupe. Look up The Manchurian Canidate

Is this bait? Tony calls Bucky "Manchurian Candidate" in the movie.

How IS the weather in Britain, anyway?

>No tendies

fuck me for not knowing spy movies right?

or Gatorade or something (but then I guess they'd have to pay them) I literally can not think of a more niche joke in any other Marvel movie besides maybe "Underoos!"

One poor sperg started to clap, but this is Scandinavia, you don't clap in the theater.

When Crossbones took off his mask and had another mask underneath it someone in the theater said

>what if he has another mask under that one

and my whole theater laughed

>QUEENS
>loud cheering and hollering

I was surprised at how many people stayed behnd for the after credit scene. Usually it's just a few groups of people, but this time it was like half the audience.

>I hate you
>Theatre detonates with clapping and a wave of Cheeto dust engulfs it.

I had myself a chuckle during this

you faggots and your "stories" i swear...

Don't give a fuck like a based nigga. Honestly every time I go to the movies I see people by themselves, its not a big deal.

>"stories"

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

everything paul rudd said, the theater was silent.
but that mark furhman line got people laughing though.

it was horrible. it reminded me why i avoid packed theaters.

>person to my immediate right kept shouting shit like "oh shit!" and "what the fuck!" every time another character got hit
>person to my immediate left kept asking the person the names of the different characters
>some old cunt down in front took a fucking call during the movie

burn them all

Vision, load up Giant-man please.

I'm glad I don't go to your cinema. The constant rustling of popcorn is enough to trigger me.

I missed chunks of the movie because three high school aged QT girls came in holding hands and started making out throughout the movie and I was watching them from behind while pouring sweat. Honestly not even making this up. Shit was cash.

Also there were families with little kids shaking their heads at them and I had to keep myself from giggling from schadenfreude

Yea, didn't your mom's husband watch some with you?

>My theatre stood up and clapped at the end

This
My theater also clapped when Queens came onto the screen, when spider-man stole caps shield, and when Ant-man turned Giant. They gasped when Tony found out the secret and when Cap nearly decapitated Tony.

>"Spider-Man will return" in post credits scene
>Some guy in the back yells "NO SHIT"

I said "well that was gay af" at the end and then closed MPC because I wasn't going to waste the money on that shit

Kys ya manlet nerd

capeshit fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM

Everybody was laughing with Spider-Man. Besides that everything went normal

i literally laughed

make me bb

BASED
A
S
E
D

i went yesterday at 1:10 in the afternoon, five people in theater

watch probably 45 minutes (got to the funeral thing) and suddenly felt very bored and uninterested

left

This is the only honest review of the movie. Holy shit.

>Go to theater by myself Friday morning on the 6th for the 10:30 am showing
>Go to top to get good angle see, a fatfuck taking up two seats with chips and other snacks
>Guy literally looks like an older version of pic related, except older, looked 40ish
>Think for a moment if I should not sit there, 40 minutes till film starts, think to myself the fat guy will finish all his shit by then
>By the time the film starts, theres a girl whos about my age or older, in 20s with her mom, then farther to my right theres a black lady
>Fatfuck literally eats throughout most of the film making that annoyingass sound when you crunch a cheeto bag or wrapper, people are looking at him like wtf
>Girl next to me literally tells her mom throughout the film who each character is, starts to get annoying
>Her mom laughs at the most random shit, like when Wanda lifts up Crossbones and he blows up or Rhodey gets shot and is free falling
>Scene with Ross comes on hes talking about baseball or some shit, I'm trying to listen then fatfuck to my left starts coughing really loud for like 15 seconds, omfg and he was already heavily breathing too which was annoying as fuck
>Black panther scene comes out when he starts chasing Bucky, black lady starts clapping, she claps later when he comes out at the airport scene, some other retard to the left past fatcuck claps after her ironically I'm guessing
>GiAntman scene, everybody starts clapping, realize the americlap meme is real, realize I should've waited a week for this shit to be out and come on a Monday
>Stay there for rest of the film and leave as it ends since I already saw the post credits scenes on YouTube, normies actually stay seated waiting for the scene, kek

Oh and I forgot to add like a week later that good quality Telecine torrent came out, so I wasted my ticket basically

Lots of conjecture and factually wrong statements and its only 45 seconds. Not impressed. Guy talks like a retard that just huffed a bunch of Nitrous Oxide too