Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your country by marrying and impregnating a non-white girl?

yeah, sure

whites only

Filthy fucking traitor

I'm Canadian m8, it's expected of us

Already have

You should neck yourself, moosenigger.

as a beaner from the U.S. currently engaged to a white ozzie

nah m8, I'll just enjoy watching you get cucked when your white woman realizes that she wants to get blacked

If they're attractive and not in danger of imminent chimpout, then Yes

but im not a white piggu

I would not impregnate anyone because I'm not poor, retarded, or black.

As for chicks, I bang every color. Life is to short to let your cock get dry.

DO IT NOW!!!

/thread

Hideous

she goes to the gym same time as me her body is a fucking 18/10 her face eeeeeeeeeeeeh

proof

I honestly don't feel attracted to them.

I married a mexican

Why not?

nigger

Not exactly

Faggot

Revolting.

Absolutely. I'd love to impregnate a woman of every race, maybe a couple of different Latinas and Asians, at least one blonde, one southern European, one Nordic, and one ginger, a dark skinned black chick and a mixed race of Asian-White and Black-White.

I've got at least two half-nigger kids running around and had one with my Chinese GF before I moved away - she wanted to keep it to remember me by.

I spent my time and money raising my two white children - I lived with a crazy woman for years in order to accomplish this, I wish the fuck I had stayed in China.

impregnating...no

Fuck, yeah sure depending on how she looks.

I'm ok with the way I look.

if the bae looks great why not, nigs/asian/jews how cares, but you're a faggot so u can't understand anything about women -your mom doesn't count-

she legal?

Impregnating, no. Thats a valid form of conquest...
Marrying, yes.

Yeah

kys

ok good carry on

Disgusting.

Gross

Meh. I like it. That's what matters.

u have low standards

WTF is this thing?

Gr8 b8 m8

Nora?

Batty?

preg this

shit tits

say no to dis

Who is nora?

Dick deep in asians is not a bad place to be.

Impregnating, yes.
Marrying, no.

Shame you've never been there.

I guess that's not her, then. Looks just like a Mexican grill that used to be married to a bud.

My first wife was black. I'd probably still be married to her if, y'know, cancer wasn't a thing.

Nice repeating digits, friend-o

A FUCKING LEAF

My first wife was a Mexican
when I told my mom I was marrying her, my mom told she was just marrying me for a green card.
Then I explained that she was born here and was a US Citizen
I did love that Latina ass though.
It didn't last however, and we split up a year after getting married
I did not however, knock her up

loser

Consider it everyday, though I am a bit repulsive and unlikable.

Yep. Beats the land whales we have here.
> I'd rather be shamed than crushed

you guys meth heads? judging by the crack cocaine window shades im gona say yes

Holy shit you look just like me with less beard

I had a bit of a panic attack when I though I saw fucking me posted on Sup Forums jesus fuck

Already doing it. Feels good man.

because of dem tits

Just got a window unit and. There were bugs coming into the flaps so she used plastic and tape to keep em out. We don't care about decor that much.

Orly? Post self

would never marry, but would definitely cum inside of and never tell them my real name. Gotta fuck the nigger out of the next generations.

DeNiro is life

Only a Latina.

yea i'd fuck an asian for sure

I'm not dirtying my bloodline, I'm cleansing hers.

only a weeb would say marry when all he want to do is give the niggress the old razzle dazzle.

Absolutely not

Just got my own house. Suddenly I don't want to share it with anyone. Shit rocks. There's gotta be some huge fucking benefit of marrying to make me think otherwise.

fuck no I am not doing that shit I know people that are on here every fuckin day. Im not joking when I say I look just like you, just add more facial hair.

Why worry?

definitely would bang/date a latino or asian

I don't want to be associated in any way with Sup Forums. This interaction is as far I go.

Can you just fucking please

Ugly cunt.

Racial purity is Americas security

I'd like to say no, but I sometimes get the "yellow fever". Sometimes I want to try out some Victoria Charlotte.

Count Blackula.

In an instant. Black girls are the best

Rotten.

Big Head Mode: ON

Already half way there, married to a Korean.

Shit, I think white chicks are tied with black in the "least slept with' category for me. Mostly Latinas, a few Asians, and a couple black and white chicks.

cunt

> (OP)
>the old razzle dazzle
Fucking kek, sides in orbit. This phrase needs to be used way more, in casual conversation.

piss off

I retardedly brought this up at family got absolutely venom all night. But im glad my family now knows where I stand on them. Already a small section of my family who are now half half so someone gotta put the foot down

Family gathering* only one of the halfies were there so thats why i regret the timing

full body pic Sup Forumsro? i feel a tingling on mah D