Is this guy even relevant anymore?

Is this guy even relevant anymore?
The channel is full of boring ass wannebee-game-grumps videos (Mike is a tryhard bitch)
Did youtube outgrew him or what happend.
I couldn't get enough of AVGN in 2008 and now this?

the movie was a disaster

what movie?

got bored but still think about him

he has a wife and a kid, not as much time for youtube.
I kind of like mike and bootsy, but who the fuck is ryan?
....the movie sucked ass

AVGN the movie

Look it up or better yet, Don't.

It was fresh and funny , but there are only so many shitty games and consoles , kinda sad

James Mike and bootsy. Let's just keep it with these 3. Also bootsy makes music and it's really good!

i think that the times have cought up with him , now every youtube channel is about some angry white dude bitching about nostalgia trips and rappings of childhood, back then he he was the most famous one but now that gimmick is everywhere

the fact that he had to do a "i won´t review the new ghostbusters movie" to gain some attention when in fact he doesn´t even reviews movies was lame

He doesn't really like the Nerd anymore, he made it very clear.

Also, for a guy that dreamt about making movies and stuff, doing silly YouTube videos must be a huge turn down after some time.

er yes he does, he has reviewed quite a few movies in the last couple of years
in fact, he has done almost as many movie reviews as he has done new AVGN episodes in the last 12 months

I kinda like where the channel is now.
He couldn't carry on doing the AVGN forever, 150 episodes or whatever it is is a very good run, more than a lot of TV show get.
I like the James & Mike Mondays format, 2 guys just shooting the shit playing vidya games. It's nice and chill. Bootsy is cool too, that dude is a total bad ass at games, it's cool to see him smash the hardest games and make them look easy.
Fuck that Ryan dude though. Fuck that dude so hard. Every time he is on I just feel sorry for him. He makes me feel uneasy.

The fad stop being interesting..
This is a common thing with novelty. It stops being novel after a while.

And the whole grumpy autistic gamer act can only take you so far

What the fuck are you talking about?
His channel and website is called CINEMAssacre, movies are his first love and his life, he was doing movie stuff well before he did AVGN. There are literally hundreds of movie reviews on his website.

get the knife

>all youtube reviewers are irrelevant by this point
all reviewers are failed directors, actors, comedians & wannabes. and they all feed of hollywood to create shitty content that's no one would actually pay for, thus relying on the life support of ads to maintain their disillusion of success.

it typically works like this:
>hollyjew makes shitty sequel/reboot/adaption
>manbabies rage online, creating the hype
>shit movies premiers. all reviewers go see it
>reviewes calls it: the worst X ever
>more people go to see if it really was that bad
>hollyjew makes millions from shitty content
>"this is what people want" and continiue making shit
>reviewers make more videos on hollyjew decline
>more incitement for hollyjews to make more shit
>yet another shitty sequel/reboot/adaption is born

James is a legit, cool guy. I joined YouTube back in 2006 because of AVGN. I don't watch everything they put out anymore, but I thought Board James was absuper creative spinoff, and I still wish them the best on everything. Some really great content on that channel. The let's plays are getting tired, but they were old after they started. It's a cash cow though, so you can't really blame them for doing it.

See I disagree. I actually prefer James & Mike Mondays to Board James and AVGN now. It feels more chill and less forced. The scripted stuff feels so contrived and forced now, I just don't get anything from it, where as I can just chill and enjoy when they are just sat shooting the shit and playing some random game. Reminds me of sitting round with my own friends shooting the shit.

lol, people getting mad over online content

>2016
>still using youtube

What else would you use?

You don't actually still watch your TV do you?! If you say Netflix I'm going to laugh in your fucking face.

who is this? link?

I'm in your boat, man. He was my favorite Youtuber. I didn't really care for the "poop butt lol" stuff, but his underlying humor was fucking solid.

His last two videos just made me realize he's either outdated or lost his groove. I don't think I'll continue watching them as diehardly.

I still go back to bible games every once in a while. That shit was his best episode.

>is THAT how Noah did it?? By picking the animals up and THROWING them into the arc?

Noah's so fucking strong.

Free online content

I dream about jerking him off into my mouth. Such a hottie. Anyone got nudes or shirtless pics of him?

If i need information about shit I'll just google it and browse couple of forums, Maybe the only reason I go to youtube is for a video tutorial on a physical item I wouldn't be able to figure out with a text tutorial. Youtube is full of shit

The only reason I watch TV is for live sports. If I want to watch a boxset I get it for free through Sky On Demand.

Simple.
He ran out of shitty games.

>he has a wife and a kid

Fucking what?

>won't use youtube
>uses google who owns youtube and who often links youtube videos as search results

k, user.

A person he married and an offspring from him and the person he married mating.

After meeting a female mate, the angry gamer's sperm cells met with her egg, creating life.

>implying I click those videos
Fucking retard

Even in his megaman review he hinted at himself being done but may come back now and then.

He had a good run and will be remembered as the AVGN.

kek

/thread

He has done enough, knows when it's time to bow out.

If anyone has an issue with that they're suffering from some kind of disorder.

BABY MOSES BABY MOSES BABY MOSES

Just ahead of his time. The whole Youtube thing is just way too saturated now and he was late to that particular site even though he had been doing way longer. If he had started on Youtube, he may have kept up, but I have a feeling that most Youtube stars will end up this way. Who remembers Fred? In another ten years people won't even remember Pewdiepie.

True. He still made Internet history and I will always love him. Too bad.