youtube.com/watch?v=YMJQB2QVl3E

>that continuity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMJQB2QVl3E?t=2m46s
youtu.be/CNVomngq-Qc?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks decent

battle scene looks like ass but the rest looks ok

i thought the battle was decent and funny but the library's continuity was fucked up

>have a good look around?

I really like that line for some reason.

Garona scene wasn't anything noteworthy.
The other scenes were breddy gud. Especially the scene with Durotan and Orgrim.

>Garona
She looks AWFUL, but the rest does look pretty good. I guess I just have to accept the schlock.

Still hope we see trolls and Tauren some how.

The orc stuff didn't look as bad as I thought but what the fuck is up with with Fimmel?
Can he only act one way or is Anduin exactly the same character as Ragnar?

the orc cgi is very good, that alone is groundbreaking and will help push the limits of computer generated scenes for future movies

it's so fucking weird and out of place.

Yeah I have a feeling she will be the worst part of the movie.

The first scene was nice, but the magic in the end looked terrible.

>reminds me of a line from a video game
Oh wait a second

Bottom left looks like Carl Rove

Library scene is hit and miss. Ben fosters accent for medivh seems off, but will need to hear more to properly tell.
Forest fight is just as hit and miss. The cgi carries solid weight to it which is really nice, but some of it looks a bit off here.
Throne scene was weak. Garona doesn't look interesting, and the aesthetic, lighting and costumes looks really crappy and almost fan made here.
Durotan and orgrim scene is amazing. Cgi is insane here, particularly orgrim against that light, seriously impressive. The motion capture is spot on and the actors are doing a great job. If it wasn't for this scene I'd feel overly negative about the movie, but this scene was really damn good.

Was that Ryan Gosling doing some magic?

>Tauren
>in Warcraft 1
>even in Warcraft 2

you have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

They played A Call to Arms during the fight in the forest, and I could be wrong, but I think I heard the first few notes of Karazhan music at the end of the first scene.

That makes me happy. If they're not gonna bring the Blizzard composers in, at least they can still use the music.

"Library's continuity"... I keep hearing this, and it looked fucking fine. Do you mean the continuity in the games? Cause I'm pretty sure he always had that fucking library.

Surprisingly pleased by this. CGI characters fighting non-cgi characters felt off but the first scene was great.

Garona looks like a bad cosplayer

they still existed in the world m8. you honestly don't think there will be fanservice teases of warcraft 3/WoW stuff?

>you have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums
>discussing a world of warcraft movie based off of games

>they still existed in the world m8

on another continent. across an ocean covering half the world.

you honestly think the continuity bending will be so bad that they'll turn azeroth's land masses into pangaea? you honestly think the writing team would have done this if they serve no function to the plot? you honestly think the budget would have dedicated thousands and thousands of dollars to developing an entire new model rig for a creature distinct from the orcs, which has shown to be reused in the wideshot of the fight between lothar and blackhand in the previous trailer?

or do you just not think about things before you spew out nonsense and memes?

>discussing a world of warcraft movie based off of [a game that is 25 years old]*

ftfy senpai

Cant wait, it looks good minus the ork chick.

>hates memes
>posts one of the oldest memes on Sup Forums...you have to be X to post here

I heard 2 of the warcraft melodies.
I'm sold.

i hate to break it to you mate, but this is neither wc1 or wc2, it is its own entity, kind of like how a comic book movie is like its comic book, but yet it isnt its comic book.

theres a boat that goes from ratchet to booty bay m8. maybe a tauren took a vacation to eastern kingdoms

bad acting, bad costumes, bad dialog, bad cgi

i'm gonna laugh so hard when there's a random shot of some Kalimdor race/location in the first 3 minutes just as world-building. movies can show things solely for visual reasons without them tying directly into the plot, you raging autist

Races literally unironically confirmed in the moviefilm:
Humans (duh)
Orcs (duh)
Draenai (2 scenes, 1 of them is a shitload of them dying to fuel the dark portal as seen in the very first leaked RU trailer)
Dorfs (give humans weapons to fight the Orcs)
High Elves (members of a couple councils, don't actually do anything)

Duncan said he specifically would put Tauren in the second movie if he can make a sequel. So basically, go see this with friends if you want your furry bullmen in kino-form

>showcasing random locales/inhabitants to worldbuild in a fantasy movie to appease some argumentative permavirgin on a taiwanese knitting forum

yeah, just like the opening to LOTR showed every location that would eventually be in the rest of the world explored.

but why didn't they show far harad and the sea of rhun? that would've been SO UBER COOL DOOD xD

I swear that if they don't use the Stormwind music from WoW when they first show/enter the city I'm walking out of the theater.

Doesn't sound like Call to Arms to me.

Colorful medieval fantasy.

Not even complaining, I never played WoW, but I think the art direction's fine here, it resonances well with what I remember from WC2-3.

youtu.be/YMJQB2QVl3E?t=2m46s

It's just a short little quote, but that's definitely A Call To Arms.

youtu.be/CNVomngq-Qc?t=1m10s