I want to fuck my cousin, tho she is a weaboo and has a thing for koreans she is hot

I want to fuck my cousin, tho she is a weaboo and has a thing for koreans she is hot.
for the past year she has been kinda "flirty" I saw her masturbating during a family reunion tho she doesnt know that I saw her. And every time I tell a joke no matter how bad it is, she laughs and tells me that I'm funny.
She is 15 and most likly virgin
I'm 17 and not a virgin.
Pic related thats her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eh8eb_ACLl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you want us to do about it?

Mods please stop letting horny underage boys and the feds turn this board into cancer.
Fuck her right in the pussy. Kappa KappaPride /s

Advice
I'm very shy so does she but I dont know if I should talk to her.

Post more pics of her OP

Don't talk to her with that fucked grammar.

you're underaged, faggot
why don't you ask your preschool teacher for advice

Can't she doesn't post pics on any social media this on is from whatsup

moar please

Give us her number we'll help you out

start to talk to her more then get her into a threesome.
whether it be mmw or wwm. that way it is less bad

i feel like i know this girl... annie jean from colonia NJ?

Dubs says you rape her next time you're alone. Post pics to, seems like the silent type

Roll

Rolling

Rollerino

WINRAR

rawl

She was actually in NY for the "kcon" and some weaboo shit

fixed it. fresh OC enjoy m9

Are you stupid? Its matching end numbers

OP give us name pls

I have thought about it many times but, I dont want to force her into anything

Dubs are dubs faggot

Rawling

underage banunderage banunderage banunderage banunderage banunderage banunderage banunderage ban

Dude... she is not from the US
Laura

Just do it faggot, you wont get reprocusions because underage

that's right

Summerfag detected

Oh, but everything changes when its rape...

post more pics of her op

Dubs demand

It's all in your mind, you'll regret it

Where you from OP?

There ya go

>I'm 17

Come back in a year.

OP, I'll give you some advice my trumpet teacher told me in highschool: if you want to play high notes, you play them. What I'm saying is, if you want to fuck your cousin, figure out how to get her there and do it, easy as that.

whats her instagram

This

Sorry closed the tab by accident.
she doesnt like to use social media, that and she is shy as fuck

Location op?

UK

If she is shy as fuck she is deffo a virgin op

And you'll need to wait till she is 16 to be able to fuck her dude

She hasnt even gotten a boyfriend or someone that close to her.
The only problem is she has a lady boner for koreans.

Just wait till you and her are alone then tell her you like her

Thats what I been trying to do but, she is always with her weaboo friends

prove this is your cousin

OP do you just want to fuck her or have a relationship with her????

Fuck her, but I dont want to rape her
Like others suggest

this is her

this is hrny

>likes Koreans

Notify dear leader immediately

?????
It doesnt show her face...

>I'm 17

WHAT THE FUCK MODS

Just tell her you wanna fuck her. i told my cousin the truth and nothing bad happened. Didnt fuck but i got to grope her tits which was nice

Tell her u SAw her masturbate at the reunion

Just say if you dont fuck me I'll tell your parents that I have a video of you masturbating simple...

Good point

whenever you hang out with her, try and set up "sexual situations" (her walking in on you naked, watching romantic movie on television, etc.)
or if all else fails, youtu.be/eh8eb_ACLl8

>oh my god the earth hasnt circled around the earth exactly 18 times since OP came out of his moms vagina!!!1!!1! MOOODDDDSSSS

Kys faggot. Who cares that the guy is 17. At least hes not 16 or youngerfag.

>asking some random faggots on the internet advice on how to get laid with a 15 year old girl
Kek, come back in a year

Why are we trying to help this underage cuck?

OP you ever hear about that split up twins thing? Is it a thing where you feel a zap when you touch her when you see her? Do you feel a need to engage with her a lot when you are around her?

If you're family (which I'll assume you are) then you don't need to worry about the related thing because you're just as related to Olivia Wilde and Scarlet Johannson as your twin sister cousin.

Ask her if you can listen to her heartbeat and then try and do meth after, if that works and you don't want to let go then you're split up twins with proximity so you can figure it out.

To get him laid of course

So OP if there is no presence on social media of her face... isn't that a little unusual? Wouldn't you think that she'd post pictures from social events with friends and so on? What does that make you think? For myself I'm suspicious that the body you know as your cousin is actually the body she rides around every day. From the picture she's pretty so you'd imagine she would have a normal social life and friends with pictures of such activities but the lack of social media presence to me means that she's got her pretty body just for you and at home.

You get the pretty twin body in secret man, she rides probably an ugly person every day to be secret and hidden and I bet the next time you see her you ask about why she used to come over so much before you were three.

bro smash her she's cute as fuck. just hint that you saw her finger blasting