Tripfags

tripfags.

question.

i can't seem to mark any of my threads now

am i banned? - from marking or seeing marked threads or something? only "ns" threads?

or is it not working?

?

?

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

please respond

Damn, yea, looks like you are banned then. What did you do, post some CP?

please respond

please respond

>Damn, yea, looks like you are banned then. What did you do, post some CP?

What? Really? I only marked some of my threads sometimes.

>please respond

Alright.

>Damn, yea, looks like you are banned then. What did you do, post some CP?

Again no but... I can't believe that I'm actually banned for... something stupid like that... without any warning at all... or any interaction with whoever has banned me... especially since tripfags - more so than anyone - should know what it's like to be banned constantly... shouldn't want to do it themselves... I'm going to assume that you're kidding and that it's only broken for some time, I guess...

>"Sfur Thread"

I wonder if it's working for some but broken for most... Difficult to tell since no one tells you what's really going on around here... Welp...

yeah sounds like you're banned dude sorry

>yeah sounds like you're banned dude sorry

seriously? you can seriously banned from it? really? are you sure? are you sure it's not broken? has this happened before? if so - under what circumstances? also - if so - who is responsible for the banning? why? why no warning? why no interaction? if that's true?

whatever. i'm still pretty sure this is a trick. i think the finder-thing is broken. also it seems everyone else has trouble making "tagged" threads. except for the 1-off "sfur" thread. either way i can still make "ns" threads. so eat me.

whatever i'll keep posting in here until i get 2nd opinions and responses, i guess...

yeah if you post in enough threads that are marked and get banned you will eventually lose ns privileges. it's like a quality control security system so retards don't mark the wrong threads cause we did have this issue before.

If you kept marking threads that weren't tripfag threads, an admin probably banned you.

If you kept making threads that weren't anonymous threads, an admin probably banned you.

yeah if you post in enough threads that are shit and get banned you will eventually lose bbs privileges. it's like a quality control system so retards make the wrong threads cause we did have this issue before

seriously? fucking seriously? says the faggots who post too many faggot circlejerk threads. says the faggots who post too many faggot circlejerk threads and get banned you will eventually lose bbs privileges. it's like a quality control system so retards make the wrong threads cause we did have this issue before. fucking hypocrites.

how dare they ban me. i mean really. who are they to ban me.

here i thought maybe interacting with the tripfags and attempting to see their point of view would be interesting. i guess i was wrong. they are the same faggots who don't want to get banned and want to ban everyone. fucking faggots.

you can ban me from your tripfag shit. i'm going to ban you from everything. ...well, now you know how i feel... ...now we're even...

consider yourself banned. i'm reporting this.

filthy tripfags.

fucking faggots...

Cry more, faggot. 

jesus christ what the fuck is this thread

jesus christ what the fuck is this post

jesus christ what the fuck is this repost

>this thread
Why is this even marked as a pony thread?

Dash lets make this a gfur thread.

>this post
Why is this even marked as a pony post?

user lets make this a user thread.

terminating

terminating

Alright, sure. The sfur thread is dead anyway.

I thought it would be funny