In Germany this is considered terrifying

>In Germany this is considered terrifying

No. This is what leftist journalists consider as terryfing.
It's actually good promo for the AfD.

looks cozy imo, if afd is promising you a hot cake-baking wife and an over/under I'd def. say vote for them

Upon the release of that issue, even supporters of the main parties thought so. The leftists who made it realized that the artwork didn't have the intended effect.
Here's a higher resolution version of it.

What does it say?

>rightists can't grasp subtle satire
ah yes

I don't think you know what that word means

>leftist
FAZ is centre-right

Google translated:
As the AfD would like to live
Take over the buyers?
Call for western soldiers
The museum becomes virtual

It's funny how leftists don't have any sense of humor. Everything must have some criticism behind it, and that's how they can't effectively insult the Right. It's always pure autistic humor that very likely will backfire.

Who is leftist according to you? Everyone who isn't far-right?

>wife isnt wearing a burqa

> when an nationalist criticizes or disagrees with a something a leftist said or has done, I just claim it's satire and call him an idiot for not getting it
Typical leftist rhetoric.

> FAZ is centre-right
Only economically.

Some magazine parodied the artwork under the title "How AfD opponents want to live". The wife is wearing a burka in that version.

Kek

>daschund

ok i would vote for them

It's called Dackel

no is daschund

In no way. There is an economical left and a political left. You have to distinguish them. It's foremost a libertarian paper, but doesn't exclude their views in terms of immigration.

Why does the AFD want to be American?

First it's dachshund in English. Second it's Dackel im German.

Anyone who sees conservative values as something necessarily negative can easily be called a leftist according to me.

So what, it's a German The Economist?

value itself is never negative
imposing it upon others and with bias is

> Why does the AFD want to be American?
It doesn't and it shouldn't.

It's supposed to illustrate a family and it's values. Not the american per se. The AfD supports the classical happy family with children and want to subsidise them. They see this as a future system and want to build on it.

For some reason the leftists see this as bad. And somehow the paper tried to be ironic and said somthing like "See how deranged the AfD voters are"

Of course it backfired. They just can't find any concept themselves. And the best arguments come from the AfD. That's why the old parties loose so many voters.

How did lefties not see this as promoting afd?
Literal golden background and happy glowing faces vs blood red background with a dementor and a goat?
Or is there a secretly right editor or artist who pushed it and convinced everyone else?

le ein volk ein reich """""""irony""""""

I think the image on the right was created by supporters of the party in response to the magazine cover on the left, or at least that's what reverse image search has lead me to believe.

I dont see how they think thats wrong just because Hitler did bad things as well
Then again im not a leftist

A bit more subtle than your Völkischer Beo... I mean Daily Express, right?

it has almost nothing to do with hitler or even politics and everything to do with irony
urban satirists under constant pressure to be on the avante-garde took a leap too far and ended up in the land of honest stupidity, where the intellectual is the true idiot because his soul isn't weighed down by gravity

to be non-ironic I mean that it's published shitposting

Yeah, but it balances out against the other papers

pic.related were the headlines when a group of judges tried to block brexit

Yes this was published

not enough kids on the right

>nuclear family is statistically and historically considered the best system for raising kids
>people in nuclear families tend to be happier
>make fun of it
>it backfires
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Sup Forums is more humorous when you substitute the word this for the word shit.

>In Germany shit is considered terrifying
>No. Shit is what leftist journalists consider as terrifying.
>How did lefties not see shit as promoting afd?
>Yes shit was published

I guess I took this a bit too far.

>American humor

Your only saving grace is that you are not this guy