You now realize the best 3 movies Disney has released in the past 5 years were it's worst reviewed

You now realize the best 3 movies Disney has released in the past 5 years were it's worst reviewed.

Better than Marvel Shit, and better than Star Shit

You now realize this is how contrarian Sup Forums is, searching for things poorly reviewed to decide are actually the best

>tomorrowland

>good

is the lone ranger any good?

those are all shit m8

No, it's all over the place. Depp is as annoying as possible and they shove in the Lone Ranger theme at the end that reminds you that you'd rather be at home watching half-century old tv.

Lone Ranger was horrible. Absolutely horrible.

You'll either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground with that movie.

Dude, I fell asleep during both John Carter and The Lone Ranger.

I can understand The Lone Ranger but John Carter??? pleb

Babby's first contrarian post.

It was.

The entire movie is worth is for the villains speech near the end alone.

It's good but could do with some trimming

I still don't get the hate for it.

no. success is determined by box office results
so avengers 1, 2 ,civil war and the star wars sjw's awaken are the top 4

i went to 4 so you could see none of your picks reached the top

I love how Sup Forums is literally just a contest to see how contrarian it can be.

There's a seriously good adventure western buried in the flabby, poorly structured mess. It's okay but it needed a ruthless editor and a director with less clout. You could make a great film with what's there simply by cutting half an hour and restructuring whats there.

Those are generally acknowledged as being much better than critics say they are and that a lot of the hate comes from people who never watched them, it's not a contrarian opinion. Even Quentin Tarantino said that the Lone Ranger was one of the best movies of its year and critics went in with an opinion already set so they never gave it a chance

John Carter was the only good movie in that list

Fuck you I loved it

One of these movies was good. And it's the one that Sup Forums hates the most (because they despise positivity).