Dubs decides, roll em

Dubs decides, roll em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO9DIa2re3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love big black cocks

roll

As an expert in Niggerology, I can say that niggers are sub-humans.

I believe we met on summoner's rift?

My father plows my doodoo pussy every night

if i could rearrange the alphabet i would put my cock in your mouth

I have to take a shit super badly

" dint i see you at the last klansmen meeting"

I jerk off to pictures of dead animals

I love to shove my phone up my ass and call it with another phone so I could feel it vibrate in my ass.

Have you ever thought about sending nudes?

winrar

Winrar

My 4 inch dick doesnt even get hard anymore

oh boy

reroll

reroll again

WINRYTAR

Kek

roll

i fucking hate niggers, what about you?

I would like to Talayumptewa your vag jay jay

send her this
youtube.com/watch?v=sO9DIa2re3I

Ewwwwwww

Would you like to eat jolly ranchers out of my asshole?

REROLL GOD

Could you send me a pic of you pretending to be dead so I could jerk off to it?

What the fuck is your last name? Kek I can't even read it. Go back to where you came from kekeke

REEEEEERROOOOLLLLL

Please use me as your human lollipop

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I got a chainsaw and a nigger locked in the basement. Should I make nigger nuggets?

REEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOLLLLLLL

i want you to poop on my chest and rub it around with your ass cheeks mmmm yea

RESPECT THE QUADS

Daaamnn
Checked

WINRAR

I'd say this is a win

re roll

did you know that if a giraffe drank a cup off coffee it would be cold by the time it reaches its belly, course you didn't you only think of yourself, you cunt, i hate fat bitches, i eat pussy like a starving pedophile in a nursery send me nudes you fucking slag

we have a autism here boys

re roll

Threesome? You, me and my dog?..

I'm genuenly depressed

see

Nice quads!

I sometimes cum a bit blue and tastes like cranberries.

rolling

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLEBITCH NIGGERCUNT

Rollin

>that winky face

What the fuck why would you add that? It was already such a spaghetti dropping thing to say already.

Sometimes im dreaming about beating my penis with a shovel..

my tits are mammoth

I want to shit directly into your throat

rollardinho

But my dick is like a lollipop. First rock solid and if lick good can get a bit of jelly

haha what, this please

''Have you killed a nigger, its fucking funny, their heads blow like a watermelon.''

I know where I've seen you.. Used to stalk you every now and then. Watching you change your menstrual pads while jerking off.

I wanna fuck you hard on the sink

Roll

tits or gtfo

I could really use a blowjob from an Amazonian bitch right now.

i want to hook a gas mask up to your sphinctre so i can inhale your farts all day long

I want to do a watery shit on your chest and recite poetry with tears in my eyes

checked

reroll

winrar

oh my god

roll

fuck im dying this is so good

Sorry i mean i just kinda like you

Do you have snapchat?

wats ur favorite anime

I use your used menstrual pads by rubbing them against my dick

There's a diglett inside my pants, come catch it quick.

Kek. If dubs send pic

I cum butchers when I see a nigger hanging high from a tree.

Fk i just saw a jew making dump behind my door. Wrote message " deeez nutz "

Kek

Reroll

Roll

Ooonga boonga ooga
Tits of GTFO in monkey dialet

I wanna go balls deep into a virgin nun's ass.

This

Here comes dat boi

rollen

lets get the guy laid m8s

I have the heart of a lover and the colon of an incontinent Indian grandfather. You are my muse.

Do you have access to naked photos of your grandpa?

Roll!

I have eaten shit once , wasnt that good..
Have you ever done something weird during sex?

Wanna see my dick? It's so tiny, bet you will have a laugh :(((

Roll

Rollin

Not sending that gay ass bullshit