Implying this won't outgross Civil War & Star Wars

>Implying this won't outgross Civil War & Star Wars.

New Power Rangers villains?

The first one didn't even make half a billion worldwide.

They hate bullies!

>Topical

>turtles with lips

>take my kid cousin to see the first one
>shredder is so intense, he's scared and wants to leave
>I'm actually the generation that TMNT would appeal to, but the movie shallow and childish

Sorry but no. I doubt anyone under the age of 25 cares about TMNT

But do they hate Cyber Bullies? different issue here!

Does anyone else absolutely hate the character designs?

He would have.

Based Jim.

Really dropped the ball m8
I've been seeing more cluelessposters lately, why is this?

Why are they black?

>SO ARE YOU GUYS LIKE A THING?

The negro in me finds that funny for some reason.

>really there looks great
>100% cgi looks awful

gj

in your ass right?

20+ years ago the practical suits were done with a lot of ground breaking effects.

Today they're just a bunch of guys in mocap suits with motion tracking pattern texture and everything is pasted on in post in less quality than most console video game models.

I kind of like that they made the turtles more individualized but that's where it ends. Nothing about the movie was good, not a nostalgia level, and not at a nostalgia level kids today enjoy.

The original TMNT was the first movie I saw at the theaters with my Dad. It was definitely magical. I've yet to find a kid today that felt the same way here. It's just another way for Bay to make money while he rapes underage girls on the casting couch.

Bebop and Rocksteady though bros...

This post is the best review of these two movies. 10/10, sir

But user CGI=Bad movie. Everyone knows that. If it's not practical it's shit.

Why are the turtles black now?

funny how they're throwing beastie boys 'sabotage' in the trailer to entice the 30+ crowd and putting in krang, slimming down shredder (making him look like his comic/cartoon counterpart), and even putting in beebop and rockstead, with baxter stockman.
mainly because the first movie got so many bad reviews (even before shooting - when supposed leaks of the script called for the turtles being from an alien planet and them 'surfing on their shells' - which actually made it in the first movie and is also being shown in the second)

and of course megan fox..
let's not forget the scene where she's almost half the van with her ass directly in vern's view.

now in the second she's undercover and then she gets the info she needs and walks away (tearing her clothes off)

also supposedly the turtles are slimmed down because of all the negative feedback from the first movie.

Because only Americans care about muh childhood toy commercial show

Raph and Don look alright in that pic.

wow there's so much junk in that picture
does donatello have cake mixers on his belt?

why the FUCK does he have cake mixers?
and that sweater the michaelangelo has around his waist will fall at any moment.

it might not but it will certainly be better and more entertaining

Also didn't have robots to pander to the chinese

my wife's son can't wait to see it

They're for mixing cakes.

BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTORS WERE EVIL!

WE TURTLES NOW!