Diaperboy thread

diaperboy thread

Just to see if there's any interest today
All pics are me, bump if you like what you see.

feel free to ama

gotta clean your lens

You have a mental illness. Get help or throw yourself from the highest bridge you can find.

Do you shit yourself in the diaper?

If so, do you linger in it?

Do you only do this alone or do you have diaperbros?

yeah it's between two lenses.

Currently don't have the tools to open it up.

why?

Diaper boy thread... Woah so cool

I don't shit myself in the diaper. The smell and cleanup are awful. I may be really fond of diapers, but that shit breaks my 'immersion'.

Unless you have loose bowels you shouldn't be wearing a diaper you fucking cuck faggot.

and that's why i should throw myself off a bridge?

edgy.

I have that one too, bruh

Don't people notice the crinkly noises and confusedly try to locate the source of the sound and when they figure out it's you, do they stare at you or walk away frightened?

i'm the edgy one? you're wearing a diaper ffs

In my experience no.

It doesn't crinkle as much under clothes. And people are too preoccupied with whatever they're doing to start pondering about a crinkle.

I'm not telling anyone to off himself.

Ew

anyone still here?

Please mods, delete this gay fucking thread. Wow I should thank God that I don't have this mental illness. I truly am blessed.

Yeah

thead was on page 10 when you posted your whiny ass shit without sage

newfag

Uh no, look. Someone else bumped it you stupid retard.

that was the OP.

OP's posts cant bump the thread

You're turning out to be more of a newfag by every post

true. I posted there, and my posts don't do jack shit towards climbing pages.

thanks anyway

Why do I wanna run my tongue over that?

Think a dormant fetish just got woken up.

Mummy here 19;) got kik?

eugh
dear god
please shave your fucking legs if you want to take decent pictures
needs more fem
3/10

Perhaps true. I'd suck on it.

nope, sry

>90% of pics have clean legs
>chooses to bitch about the few pics that dont

for what purpose?

not sure what triggers your feelings, but i'll try to enable it.

Hnnnnngh!

Was more the shiny pvc bit, but Im open

thanks i guess

I have kik though ;)
california_abdl

well most of the lighting on my pics are shit, but here's a bit of shiny

consistency is key.
if you want to portray an image, which is questionably stupid in the first place, you have to stand by it or people like me are going to call you out on it, or at least you are going to seem like shitty human being.

Again, I'd put my face against it and give it some love.

never tried to convey that i'm hairless.

;)

>tfw no bf to change your wet diaper and cuddle you afterward

go out and get one, user.

this makes me sad in a nostalgic kind of way and i have no idea why. i guess i miss childhood and its innocence and freedoms?

is this more of an emotionally gratifying thing for you or is it strictly a sex thing? can you tell me more about your thought process when you're wearing the diapers?

no judgement from me, just curiosity.

Any with cock?

like I know how to do that

You're. A. Really. Really. Big. Faggot.

Well, it's very emotionally gratifying, and i've had these feelings for a LONG time so i think the sexual part just grew on me.

For the sake of a shortish post i'll say that the thought process which i go through when diapered have a shitton to do with feeling like a baby, feeling somewhat careless, and fantasising about a mothers unconditional love with an edge.

only a couple very close to it.

well, if most of your pictures are of that, then you set yourself a standard which in my opinion you are obligated to uphold or risk having your existence invalidated.

oi m8 if you're not satisfied feel free to fuck off at any time.

i see, do you have friends that do this with you? i'd imagine it's the sort of thing you wouldn't parade around, but you seem pretty confident in yourself so it makes me wonder, are you part of a larger community?

I have no friends I do this with, it's something i've never shared with anyone IRL save for a GF. I'm not part of a larger community because i've found that the majority of those communities(feel free to call me a hypocrite on this, i know but there's no way around it) are absolute fucking weirdos.

I wish i had that though.

Ugh I know. I used to drop in on the r/ abdl chat every now and then and just feel sick. It seems like the weirdest ones are the loudest too.

yeah.

I know it's an impossible ask to find 'normal' abdl, but fuck me the actual internet dwellers are legit crazy and the other half socially inept.

Thats why i'm somewhat glad to see the acceptance and popularity of the fetish grow on places like (wait for it) tumblr. Although its a feminist hellhole. There appear to be some more legit people out there than on 'barry's seedy diaper lover forum' and shit like that

Got any decent wearing stories? I wore on a 5 hour train journey last week - first time properly wearing in public and it was amazing.

Completely thought the nice lady next to me had clocked me at one point but even if she did she didn't exactly point it out.

I'm only just starting to get into tumblr. I hardly post pics cause it seems like everyone who does posts full pics with face and all.
Also the whole community seems clique-y, but I guess all groups are that way

>nice lady had me clocked
elaborate.

I myself wear out quite often. Wore a couple times to work and gotten home in an absolutely soaked diaper.

>posts full pics with face and all
Yeah those people are fucking fearless. And probably in some kind of bubble that stops them from thinking straight, too.

I don't even have a tumblr myself. You think i should? I kinda like the 'temporary' nature of posting on Sup Forums. Makes it feel safer to me.

you need help mentally. you are stuck being a child and needing a mother figure to change your nappy, you little cunt. maybe don't be such a pussy bitch and learn to be regular like most people you fucking cancerous twat.

>don't be a pussy
>learn to be regular

top kek

I would only get one if you are looking to meet people and stay friends for longer than a Sup Forums thread lasts I guess.
I have instagram and think it's nice because I can filter my level of involvement. I post a few pics and people start to message me and then later I can just lay low.

Yeah gotta think that over.

Don't even have any social media on an IRL level, so it'd be kinda foreign to me.
So you meet nice people on the networks you are active on? or just same old shit?

Yeah I have about 5 or 6 people I have kept in regular contact with for a few years now. Still have to weed out creeps and assholes.
I'm california_abdl on insta.

Hm okay, well been nice talking to you. I'm turning in for the night.

pretty late here in my yurop timezone

what city in cali?

Well I was wearing an M4 underneath my jeans, it's really the only brand I've tried as I can get them off Amazon so they can get dropped off. Hoping to order some Cushies of ABU Space if I get a chance while my flatmate is away.

Before this, I'd actually had to go and change in to the diaper in the public toilets - no disabled toilet also meant I had to do it in the cubicle which was both terrifying and awesome at the same time.

But while I was sat next to this lady I just stretched my arms out - while forgetting I was wearing and the waistband of my jeans wasn't quite high enough - I guess though because it was a medical brand she might have just assumed I was incontinent or something. That's what I'll say if someone ever calls me out on it in public anyway.

Was absolutely soaked by the end of the journey, changed myself again at the other side and then walked home in a fresh M4. 8/10 would do again.

Good talking to you to. Maybe catch you another time somewhere!
I split my time in SF and SD. You?

This guy again, but does anyone have any idea about a place where I could find people in to AB/DL things for online RP?

As I am currently without a partner with interest in this I figured I might as well try get my kicks from the virtual world.

i'm into diapers too, more a dl than ab

what kind of stuff you did with your Gf?

riverside

I've talked to someone online from Riverside before. Are you on any ABDL sites?

I go to /r/abdl but I don't talk to anyone. Only people here because they seem to be the least weird for some reason.

ha thats funny. Come to Sup Forums for the less weird people.
r/abdl sucks. Everyone there is applauding trannies