First look at ABCs Romeo and Juliet sequel series "Still Star Crossed"

youtube.com/watch?v=-498BZJPfw0

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/AwFr/cheetos-park-ranger-takeover
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

>Still Star-Crossed, a period drama from Shondaland, picks up where the famous story of Romeo and Juliet ends, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fate. The series is based on the book by Melinda Taub.

At least he's attractive, and he doesn't have that Boyega look

>Still Star Crossed
Wasn't there a romeo and juliet story about humans and humanoid aliens living together on the CW called "Star crossed" just a few years back?

Looks shit desu

This.
he looks like a respectable man of color and not a Nigerian sub-human.

Fuck off cucks

>sequel to Romeo & Juliet

This makes me angrier than anything else. Jesus christ.

>Is a Nigger
>CLEARLY A NIGGER
>in the 1400s or some bullshit
>with a perfect trim
>Rich
>Able to associate with any white woman let alone a rich one
>And is good looking

When will the meme end..?

They are keeping the entire "He's a member of a noble and wealthy Veronan family" backstory though

I know, right? Don't even get me started with the ghost in Hamlet. So unrealistic.

Ugh, fucking jews and their ghost pushing agendas.

Pretty believable since Italians are niggers anyway

Shakespears is gay

If they wanted a nigger fucking a white girl they could have just done Othello again.

Yes I know Moors aren't black.

>Shondaland
NIGGERED!

>immediately notice the black guy white women pairing

Why is this now a thing for me. I am barely white this should not matter at all. I swear I used to be colorblind.

Sup Forumspilled

>Wealthy, aristocratic black family in Verona in 1300 AD

Uh huh. Well, I guess hurt feelings are more important than historical accuracy.

Also, I'm not sure I could think of a story less suitable for a sequel.

Who would want this?

So is there an explanation for why this black family is so renowned in a period where racism towards blacks was common place?

Is this some weird form of white guilt?

these people clearly

its over, the jews have won guys

>americans are stupid enough to believe this

I'm scratching my head trying to recall one instance in media depicting a WM/BF relationship and am coming up blank. Is it not odd that the only interracial dynamic were exposed to is BM/WF?

>Italian

>weird form

No this is the natural progression. When something runs contrary to the political ideology, logic is thrown out the window and things must be... rearranged.

It's happened to me too. I never used to notice in the past. I also say cuck randomly in my head during scenes I know Sup Forums would. What have you done to me

Southern italians are definitely blackish.

Most recent and well known is the show Kerry Washington is on.

It gets consistently high ratings but nobody except housewives seem to talk about it.

we wuz patricians and shit

Being tan does not mean black.

I cannot wait for AMC to tank with their jewish nigger loving bullshit

Northern italians and spaniards are tan.

Southern italians are all part moor

its ABC, aka Disney

Why is ABC the worst with this white guilt bullshit?

>I'm scratching my head trying to recall one instance in media depicting a WM/BF relationship and am coming up blank

Every Quentin Tarantino movie.
Flight.

Umm can't think of any more off the top of my head. I feel like there's a few Denzel movies where he BLACKED some chicks.

Is this that small-dicked nigger?

Walking dead recently.
The Flash also.

I am sure there has to be more.

>making traditionally white characters black
>making interracial couples black and white

why

Spawn

It's all over commercials as well.

There's a mixed race family bmwf in a Cheetos commercial currently making the rounds.

>clear shot of the wedding bands

ispot.tv/ad/AwFr/cheetos-park-ranger-takeover

>National Airings: 5k+

It's been nearly 5 years for me. The rabbit hole goes much deeper.

I mean, you're right. Which means it will probably get cancelled.

Was that park ranger the Drake/Future as flight attendents guy from vine?

Name twenty more.

To be honest it doesn't look good even if you don't get the pushed cuck agenda into account. No offense to americans, but they should stay away from euro history/culture.

what would be the point??

>tfw interracial relationships become a trope

Help me with new things to watch.

FUCKING KIKES NEED TO FUCKING ALL FUCKING DIE, FUCKING KILL ALL JEWS!

WE NEED ANOTHER FUCKING HOLOCAUST!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you cant make this shit up

>white females
keke

just when i thought they ran out of ideas...

they make a sequel to R+J

I always thought the Soviets had pretty good photo editing for the era.

>Based on the book by Melinda (((Taub))) and set in 16th century Verona, it picks up where William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet left off, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fate. Subscribe to tvpromosdb on Youtube for more Still Star-Crossed season 1 promos in HD!
>Based on the book by Melinda (((Taub)))
>Melinda (((Taub)))

Taub is a Jewish surname, and she's also written for Ghostbusters. Believe me when I say, Sup Forums is always right.

ALWAYS

Jeff Nichols' next movie is about an interracial couple in the 50's, wm/bf

Maybe

Ayyy baby Drake

How To Get Away With Murder, Annalise Keating and her husband. Major characters, BF/WM.

Italians are African

it's happening to me as soon as I see a minority on screen. I swear i saw Harry Potter 4 ten times as a young lad but just now when I saw the two indian chicks all I thought was DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY

I'm not even mad about it, I just notice it immediately

I don't care about MUH WHITE GENOCIDE ;_; or any other Sup Forumsyp nonsense, but holy fuck how badly do you have to mangle Romeo & Juliet to turn it into a PG-13 version of The Borgias?

Part saracen, after being pirated and raped and periodically ruled by various arab shits for centuries they've all got shit blood down there

Just go to the oildrilling threads in /gif/.

Dude you are not alone. Before Sup Forums I even had a fucking movie poster of Save the last Dance in my bed room . Now AFTER Sup Forums I see it EVERYWHERE!

>McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's tv ads
>Sears, Macy's ads
>TV shows
>Movies
>Disney shit
>Be at store see it a box for a toddle Bike. Mom's white yet the baby shes holding is Black.
>Ross clothing store. See it on store Christmas time posters. White woman with Black man and thier odd mixed looking child opening Christmas gifts on the poster.

I See it EVERYWHERE NOW
It's like something out of the film "They Live"

>I swear i saw Harry Potter 4 ten times
Re-watch it again .
You missed the part where the ginger girl Harry ends up marrying and has children with used to date and kiss a black guy on screen.
>Image very related.