Downloaded grindr

>downloaded grindr
>Selected the Trans "tribe"
>See like 5 ftm trans men all close to me and pre hormones, basically girls with shaved heads
>message one a face pic
>eventually get her snapchat
>She agrees to come over after an hour of talking
>fuck her brains out

So tell me b, why arent you fucking pre hormone mtf trannys?

pic semi related not the one coming over but another in my area, maybe ill message her next

Really OP? I want to beleive

Aren't they majority dykes?

Yes really, download Grindr and see for yourself, you dont need to set a profile pic or anything if you dont want anyone to see you. Just make sure to send a face picture as your first message if you dont have a profile pic

Not from my experience, they just have boy haircuts, and will dress more masculine go for the ones pre hormones though

I mean, I imagine this is a troll being on Sup Forums and all. Or hairy unshaven legs/ pits. Specifics?

I changed the tribe, still get gay looking dudes, no traps, don't lie to me.

I don't even see where to change "tribes"

I mean look at the one in the photo she has her fucking eybrows done

All the way on the top right the three bars

I mean I would hit pic related like it was about to go out of style, but we'll see about cherry picking. I found one that says trans for trans. Lel, should I say I just had a really good surgery

Thanks m8, I saw it

Tell her you are male some days and a female others

>So tell me b, why arent you fucking pre hormone mtf trannys?

aids

In the right corner, in your filter it says tribes

You could just as easily use Tinder and fuck a normal girl in the same time frame....this is like breaking into an asylum to fuck the patients. You're going to wake up to her sawing off your dick right before she lights your apt on fire.

Lel, Tinder needs NormieBook though, easily traced

Nothing but flakes on tinder, besides this took me like an hour.
too easy

who the fuck is the paranoid unless u have something to hide u cuck

Let's put it this way, I visit /x/ and /k/, so pretty paranoid

>too easy
Only because they're mentally ill, make poor decisions, and are desperate. Oh and they want to look like dudes! You're sick man.

It's fairly easy to get/create a fake Faceberg profile. Just do that and use Tinder.

It's only paranoia if you're wrong

summerfag

Transformers are going to show up at your place at all hours and your mom is going to find out you're banging girls who look like boys.

Actual fag! Go chase bugs in Hell.

>NormieBook

Cringe

>Dick
>Vagina
>gay

That's why I always make sure they host, if not I move on

You're advocating banging girls who think they're dudes and look like them. WTF is that? Ok so you're half a faggot. If your father is still around he's ashamed of your behavior. He's not bragging about you to anyone.

What if they're only agreeing to meet you because they want your dick, like literally? They're inviting you to a table, Dexter style, and they're going to chop it off. Has that crossed your mind?

I dont fuck the ones that look like dudes

I don't believe you.

fucking tomboy girls...

I'll allow it, not gay

faggot alert

faggot alert