Why is he so goddamn BASED?

Why is he so goddamn BASED?

youtube.com/watch?v=QpGr4sE5x0I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2DhaT8-uH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been up loaded to /eggkara/ and this is now a Channel Awesome Thread, how Marvel Shillriffic will Doug's revie... I mean skit show will be?

>gets triggered by guys working out
What a weenie

Le audio sped up to 1.5x to sound smart and "off the cuff" man

We eggkara Now, get in here
>instasync com/r/eggkara

The Movieblob is the definition of a cultural philistine.

If I didn't know better, I'd say JO is a really girly man.

Trans men have it way too fucking easy.

>philistine
But his movie reviews are all spot on. He hated BvS, loved Civil War, thinks Dark Knight is criminally overrated, thinks Avengers is criminally underrated.

Thats a man in the USA...also JesuOtaku too i guess...

What a pelb.

>Bob "It's OK when Muzzies do it but a horrible crime when Christians do the same thing" Chipman
>ever worth listening to

Nope.

All of those are overhyped junk. I'm sure some are better or worse, but if you actually listen to Moviebob you realize he knows nothing about movies.

It's hilarious that he thinks he's useful to society.

Oh and he also likes Ayn Rand. That is some shitty taste.

Why doesn't he join channel autismo? They both share the same audience.

He has 102,137 subscribers. How many do you have?

I think more people should read his book. It's like a slow descent into absolute madness.

Does that make him less of a mentally deficient ball of diabetes? I don't understand your post.
Also, how many do you have? Stop piggybacking on someone else's "successes" you useless sack of shit.

I have about 2000 less pounds

I went to my Grandma's funeral instead of playing Mario Bros.Unlike Bob. Safe to say I am a better person.

Kek, is that true?

Hitler had a lot of fans, too.

He says it in Mario Kampf. He also used to hide out in his car playing Game Boy until his family fell asleep before going inside, because (paraphrasing) 'that was easier for everyone.'

He talks about it in his book. He is a souless manchild.

Don't mind me, I just have 80 million twitter followers, a reported net worth of over $200,000,000, and I have sold over 40 million albums. I suppose by your metric, I am not an insufferable faggot.

Are you really JUSTin Bieber?

They already have a few "outright bad" movies, they can absorb it; what I wish to see is a truly terrible movie and how that will affect it.

>Movie blob
youtube.com/watch?v=V2DhaT8-uH0

yes it's in his book

I actually sat down and watched a bunch of his videos a few months ago and by God are his opinions utter shit. He rated Bioshock Inifinite as one of the best games of the seventh generation solely because it depicted stuff like racism.

mfw I saw Batman V Superman at the same showing as Bob and heard him half sarcastically sighing while exiting the theater

best post

Was there an exercise scene in CW?

The amount of subscribers are now proof that your arguments are sound.

Anyone who thinks The Avengers is underrated while it's actually one of the most overrated pieces of trash should get fucked in the butt for eternity.

Ironic, considering that in this apparently ultra exaggerated racist classist society, nobody ever just says "man I really hate niggers."

It's like the weakest, most baby-mode yet still cartoonishly exaggerated racist society ever created.

>I'm a boy lol!

Fuck off you cunt.

Here's another (you) for your effort

so a textbook marveldrone?

What the fuck?

At first I thought you meant as a kid but then I read "his car" so as an adult he'd do this? Jesus.

Why would you do this? This is shit. This is shittier than a Moviebob video.

Beebs is based. I'd hang out with him after beating him up.

did anything actually come of that video?

bob blocked him

I'd at least give pillow talk after fucking him in his faggot ass.

You know, I used to be a Moviebob fan.

I was a whole lot younger back then, just a bright-eyed nerd who liked movies, video games and comic books, and I loved learning about their history. Bob knew about all three, so that's how I found him. I ate up his movie reviews and Game Overthinker videos, clung to every word like gospel.

I even met him at a convention once. He seemed nice.

I don't know when I gave up on him. I want to say it was shortly after GG started, but I feel like I was drifting away from him even earlier than that. I just know that it was during GG it felt like he was turning his back on his own fanbase, or at least that was when I began to notice it.

Truth be told, I have no idea when he started to consider himself "above it all". When guys like me became toxic gamer nerd filth, or how he was any different than us, but looking back on it, I guess the signs were always there. Bob doesn't believe in shit unless it benefits him or the people he tries to suck up to.

WHAT DID LATZA THINK OF BVS?

What a fucking monster.

>Just decide you're a "male"
>Still be an unsufferable attention whore cunt
>Somehow even less attractive than she already was

Worst fucking girl.

Unironically listening to this person splutter and wheeze his way through this review...

I also used to be a big moviebob fan, and never really considered him that bad, even at the height of gamergate, but I recently did a full rewatch and I can't believe how much shit was in those videos. I think it was mainly because i was a lot younger when I watched his videos. I never really looked at things introspectively, so any kind of introspective view (even an objectively wrong one) seemed interesting to me, but now going back with a more solid idea of who I am and what ,my core values are as a person, his videos are utter trash.

The ones that were just "here's a strange funny thing you probably didn't know about movies/tv/videogames" were really good and I still give a pass, but there were just some topics he just couldn't help himself with (like when looking at zombie games/media, he went immediately to white guilt and "these things only exist out of a desire of white men to kill a savage race" complete with a racist charicature of african natives. Also, he straight up repeated videos, it was just the same point, almost the same dialogue, just different images.

>not cringing at DUDE CROSSFIT LMAO
Really?

how in the shit is avengers underrated

Whatever your opinions of Gamergate are he was being a massive egotistical cunt in his video about it. He centred the whole shitstorm around himself and went on about his imaginary struggles against Jack Thompson and conservative politicians. Plus he somehow tied it in to his Captain N messiah story where he fights an evil psychic ape.

The one that still fucks me off is his video about how the PC is dying. It is quite dated being released a few years ago but it really shows just how fucking narrow his tunnel vision really is. He actually went off on a tangent about how PC gamers were all just butthurt kids who were jealous of the glorious NES master race and had to settle for inferior machines. If it's not made or endorsed by Nintendo then Bob considers it beneath him.

kek

does the fatso fuck the cute sheboi?

He's also a fat virgin with diabetes who unironically compared the 90's console war to Vietnam and the SMB3 reveal to the JFK assassination

based on what?

Hey Shitlords
My name is Movie Bob, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are misogynistic, subhuman, dudebros who spend every second of their day harassing women in gaming. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever checked your privilege? I mean, I guess it’s fun harassing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than ISIS.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I wrote a book about Super Mario Bros. 3, and I've played through Gone Home over 100 times. What games do you play, other than “misogynist terrorism simulator” FPS games? I also review movies online, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just re-tweeted me; Shit was SO cash). You are all sexist shitlords who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and m'lady

The fact that she has to write that up tells me that she still isn't very sure about the whole thing and just did it because "reasons".

Worst kind of people.