The last 3 numbers of your post tell you which SCP you will get

If the 4th to last number of your post is 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series

If the 4th to last number of your post is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 then check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2

i.e. post 2123 would go to the first list and look for scp 123

Tell us what SCP you got and how fucked you are, pictures welcome if available

For new people:

It's a made up foundation that is specialized in "saving" humanity by containing supernatural/dangerous objects/creatures. For example SCP-173 breaks your neck if no one is looking at it. Blinking = death if you lose sight of it. It got a huge fanbase with a couple of games which are actually really good. An SCP is one of those objects/creatures. You can read up on it on their website, it's pretty fun to read up on some SCPs.

scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-series
scp-wiki.net/scp-844
scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolling for 343

Roll

Rollie

Roast

Roll

Rollerino rollerino show me the formulino!

Rollan

roll

I'm pretty sure I will be fine

Rollin

get me a cool one?

Kk

rollin

SCP-311
When worn, the gloves seem innocuous and present no danger to the wearer. Subject responds normally to trauma inflicted on any part of the body, except the hands where the gloves are worn. All trauma and sensation of any tested kind inflicted on the subject's hands is displaced to another individual, theorized to be an individual the subject is focusing on at the time. Both gloves need to be worn for this effect to occur, but the subject need not be aware of the item's properties

>TL;DR fucking sick, bro

Rolling

Roll

Lets See

Roll

roll for hot blowjobber babe

Rolling for bones

Gimme a good one

Roll to troll

roll. God Help Me

Rollio for my bumhole

Letsa roll

roll

allah rollbar

Katana of Apparent Invincibility

This is pretty easy
I just don't pick it up and I'm golden

Fuckin snake cables, i;m the god of IT, 612 ain't got shit on me

Roll mafacha

r0ll

>scp-wiki.net/scp-series

Yep, I'm fine. Ressurection Projection.

roll i guess, i actually dont know much about SCP

Let my death be swift and painless.

rale

rawlins

Roll

last one was a fucking trenchcoat so this one should be a piece of cake also

im gonna build Trump's wall with this.

Rolling again for curiosity

Crybaby
scp-wiki.net/scp-844
Nig im dead

rolland

Roll

uigui

SCP-025 is a wooden wardrobe measuring 0.97 m x 0.62 m x 1.95 m, full of clothing dating from a number of time periods. Articles contained within the chest, collectively named SCP-025-1, match with styles of decades from the 1920s to the present. The apparel from each time frame varies with regard to style; for example, a polyester striped shirt and pair of charcoal suit pants both correspond with general styles of the 1970s. The only unifying aspect of every article contained in SCP-025 is that each one is in poor condition; moths have eaten at much of the collection, and tears and runs are not uncommon.

When any item from SCP-025 is put on, the wearer is observed either to die or suffer an injury within 24 hours. The cause of death or injury in these instances is invariably linked to the aforementioned flaws in the clothing, but only ever appears to be an unrelated incident

Rollll

>scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

Rolling

rollen

When touched by a human, an inscription appears in Aramaic. It reads, roughly 'Ask what you will, and you shall never want for it.' If the SCP is firmly grasped by a human for at least thirty seconds, the inscription will change to the holder's native language. This change is physical, and has been recorded.

If the holder of the object expresses any of their desires verbally, the SCP will vibrate briefly. The holder must, on some level, genuinely want what they wish for. The holder will, from then on, have no desire for what they wished for. This would appear to include overiding basic instinctual needs

>would never want love or happines
What about you fags?

Creepy assed dead kids in masks!?
Description: SCP-747 is a phenomenon involving the appearance of children in any manner of animal masks. All instances of SCP-747 have been successfully identified as deceased children of appearance congruent with the time of death, excluding the masks.
Pic related.

You Do know ist Not exavtly wehre scp starten right? Scp started as an openwiki for paranormal activities all over the world. Only recently IT became more fiction

>scp-wiki.net/scp-series
very weird

Rollin

rollin'

roll

How fucked am I?

aids

roll

Roll

ripipiperino

oh cool i like these

rut roh ragy

Rollerino

Roll

A chained up secret agent palm tree. Well I'm not dead, and the 24 hours will be somewhat entertaining. Quite lucky I'd say.

Roll

ass

survived twice so far, roll again!

das rol

Rolling

roll

keep rollin rollin rollin

Ez

rolling

Ror

rolllin

K

O frick

scp 36

Rolls

muh lazer

Okay

Seth Rolling

Yeah I'll just take the batteries out.....
Or i could get a clock boner

Rolling for jews

rollerino

whoops

Veamos que tal

Rolie Polie Olie

i want to put my penis inside of a traps anus

Gay

kkkkkk

so, ill die. reroll!

Welle im Stuck with the collective.
Ist a hier mindestens thing weich "Absorbs" behsviour to Assimilate itself.

Guss He Winter kill mehr if i Ding Show hin howto?

reroll this one was too easy

Ok