Need advice Sup Forums. If I went to Colorado and if I bought marijuana...

Need advice Sup Forums. If I went to Colorado and if I bought marijuana, what would be the chances of getting randomly pulled over at the border and getting my car checked? Any personal experience?

1 in 10.

USA dosent not have border restrictions within the USA

i'd rather say 1 in 1000
If you choose the right routes you won't have any troubles

I brought a bunch of seeds down through the planes into texas, no problems. I was a bit nervous though. :)

2 cars, 5 km distance between each. One in the back carries the stuff. Zero risk. Get it?

ive driven from california to colorado and back with weed. you dont stop at the border of states. even if you are speeding youll just get a ticket for that. unless they have a reason to search you

s/planes/plains

Supposedly the police of bordering states set up checkpoints with dogs

No.
Maybe tolls, but not full on road blocks between states.

>Source cross country trucker for 15 years

There is a checkpoint in California somewhere along I-15 though. Idk why its there.

have you driven through it? i didnt get stopped. its probaby for truckers or some shit

What routes

Dude, weed is pretty damn near legal in Cali. Why would you drive to CO??

Also, there is a little risk with this plan. However, if you stash it well, and don't speed, you should be fine. I've driven across the country a dozen times (east-west, north south) and have never been stopped.

It's to ensure nobody is bringing in fruit. Seriously, the worry is blackmarket fruit and insects that hide in blackmarket fruit.

Yeah we drove through it pretty easily. Like less than 30 seconds.

And okay I guess

Its to prevent importing agricultural pests harmful to california crops, so they confiscate any fruit or veg from other states

I live in Utah. I've driven back and forth about 5 times and never saw a checkpoint. My advice would be to stick to interstates, they won't jam up interstates for dumb checkpoints (but they might state highways or other smaller roads?).

If you plan on taking it across theborder...word is CO cops cooperate with border states. Why risk it? It's a fucking felony and an eitght of primo shit costs $80 on darkweb. Need more? /r/microgrowery is your friend.

depends on how you look

It's illegal to pull someone over and rummage
through their shit. Read your constitution.

Hide it in your ass in a plastic bag. Best way I can think of. Good luck to you.

buy a stash can, you can get them at any store that sells bongs and stuff, they are made from a real can but you twist the top and it comes off revealing whatever is hidden inside

Simple. Don't give them a reason to pull you over, and they won't pull you over. Y'all are way overthinking this.

Ive got a question for the thread. So I had to take a surprise oral fluid test yesterday, I had smoked 18 hours before hand, one hit. From what I read it goes back 12-24 hours depending on a few variables. I brushed twice and swished peroxide once and listerene twice about 20 minutes before my test and smoked tons of ciggs on the way to work. Also i only held the water in my mouth 60 seconds max, before spitting it into the tube when i was told to do so for 10 minutes. It was sent to a lab. Im not overly concerned either way but just curious if anyones had experience with these before and how you think it will turn out?

Bump

???

as long as you're not smoking while driving and stinking up your car you won't have a problem, it's as easy as putting your bud in a mason jar and throwing a shirt over it in the back seat.

most likely okay :P

>Im not overly concerned either way
Haha well that's good because you probably lost your shitty ass job.

Dude, I think you waaaaaay over prepared for that. I smoked the day of one of those tests. Drank a cola, smoked a couple cigarettes right before the test, let the thing sit next to my cheek for ten minutes, and I passed with flying colors.

no one can give you a probability but you probably look like a stereotypical stoner or just shady in general. that's a dumb stunt to try to pull. there is no magical weed in colorado or any medical state. it's just good weed bro, i bet you can find that where you live. is it worth getting caught?

thats the 1-10. if theres another one of those somewhere besides the CA/AZ border idk about it.

there IS a drug dog station on the I-8 from CA to AZ outside Yuma, though.

you should probably stop doing drugs if you are subject to random drug tests. like what the fuck, i'm a raging addict but probation has pretty much stopped me from doing anything that will pop.

yes op do this. like $400 was all it took me to get a small grow tent set up and harvest 6 ounces in 75ish days from seed and it was very good considering it was not a very dank autoflower strain.

How to find and get weed in my state? I might be too autistic...

>2016
>how do I find pot

it helps to make friends who smoke. but you're never too autistic to grow your own, that's what i did. and a couple 3.5g freebies got me laid for the first time so try that.

>Making friends
>Autism
Choose One