Some guy gave me a shitty pc for 400 dollars that goes to blue screen of death. I only have his phone number...

some guy gave me a shitty pc for 400 dollars that goes to blue screen of death. I only have his phone number. How can i find his address?

Do you the stats on the PC? Honestly could be easy fix

i honestly dont want to fix it at this point to be honest, but thank you. This is the second computer he sold me that goes to blue screen. He's very knowledgeable about computers and i know he knew they were broken. I gave the other one back to him which was 300 and he gave me a "better" one for 300 more. Yeah my stupid fault but when i asked for my money back he wouldnt give it back.

i'll track him down, user.
post phone number

sorry. better one for 100 more* typo.

Did that fag gave you any warranty ?

no idk why he would? i got it off craigslist

What did you expect with a 400 dollar Craigslist computer?

not to get ripped off obviously. what else?

Yes, the warranty was 10 years or 10 feet, whichever comes first

he sold you a faulty machine twice, It's time to call it a loss and buy a shitty acer or something. Depends on what you need a pc for, if it's for games or editing then you're better off saving up.
If it's just for casual email and web browsing then get a net-book that'll run you around $250.
Pro: you get a reasonably powerful pc for low cost
con: no cd drive so you can't load or burn cds without an external drive.

Dumbshit got scammed

Moar of her?

Who is that woman?

I believe her name is Ashley Leir

I'm not too sure of the legal situations for craigslist sells, but you might have a case in small claims court. The motherfucker with that is, how do you prove it was defective before you bought it? You got fucked OP, sorry to say.

Idk, not OP, but found an imgur gallery
Sup ForumsNwdPM

IT Tech here:

Just cause its BSOD don't mean its a shitty computer, I understand your a normal Pleb that don't know "computers" It really could be an ez fix.... Maybe the person who sold it to you really don't know Technology either...

There are shit tons of "geek quad" techs out there... KEK

Mother fuckers fire up MBAM and spybot and think they "good"

Third Eye Fairy.

Theres and imgur album of like 100 and a bit of her floating aroubd

I think this is it, though there was a Larger one that was deleted...

all i want to do is find his address. how can i find his address when i only have his telephone number?

Let's not derail this thread guys. Use tineye from the gallery i posted.

Uhhh, was it a landline or cellphone?

cell phone

I have done nothing and im already out of ideas.
Probably best thing to do is just keep an eye for his future posts on craiglist or post his cellphone in some page to get revenge bruh.

well post the fucking number fagget
Stop being a nignog about it

That.

Quick, b4 this 404's

he has my address in text so i dont want to give his phone number out. he can easily call the cops if you guys do anything crazy and it will be linked back to me.

Found a twitter account, possibly fake tho

/maddipoo1998

I understand you are slighty annoyed...
But i can see you are also kind of a retard

Run a program called Blue Screen Viewer

See what the log says. It could be something simple as a driver issue....

Also possible fb

/gratefulfairy

i understand you are trying to help me but i dont want to fix this computer. he fucked me out of 400 dollars. i want revenge. when i told him the new one got BSOD he said "i dont know what you did to it".

Got her fb

/profile.php?id=100012704769087&fref=ts

you want revenge... but won't post the number... Cause you think we will do something crazy?

Please Explain your logic?

posting his number is a good way to get me caught in anything i might do.

some newfag or troll could get his number and say all kinds of stupid shit or send him screencaps of this post and he would know its me. im sure he has scammed other people. so if i do something and theres no way to link it back to me ill get away with it.