Hey Sup Forums, my dog died today. I had been with her for five years, and just like that, she was gone...

Hey Sup Forums, my dog died today. I had been with her for five years, and just like that, she was gone. Do you guys think you could cheer me up and make me laugh? Thanks Sup Forumsros. Also, pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/7/11/12109786/dog-death-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry for your loss, user.

This happened 5 minutes ago, feel better user

>with her

Post pics of dog vag plz.

It'll be all right user, you'll see. Why don't you share a couple of happy moments with her?

her name is emily rudd, have some fun my dude.

>sitting at table
>erection
>jpg fuck humps dog in synagog
>everyonelooks.jpg/png
cums
>says i jews the dog like a twinkie
an hero of the nazi regime

Check'd and bumped

A classic

Sorry to hear about best doggo user
We'll get some good shit in here and make you laugh

>English motherfucker, do you speak it

Gonna be in the same boat here pretty soon OP, found out my dog has a tumor in the back of his neck and the cancer got into his spine. He's not gonna last much longer, we've had him 11 years. Cat had to be put down a few months ago because of a tumor in his throat, had him 15 years.

Fucking sucks.

I too lost a loved doggie a while back. Sucks ass.

I don't have any pictures of her, due to getting a new phone around a week ago, but I can see if my brother has any he can send to me. Thank you for the idea :)

I don't have any pictures of her vagina. I always got a bad feeling when I looked at her vagina even just a glance, not just her same with all female dogs. I kinda get the same thing with male dogs but it's not impossible for me to stare at a male dog's genitals like it is with a female's. I just make sure no one can see me if I do.

I'm so sorry about that man, hopefully you have a good time with him before he passes.

If you don't have any pics, why not share some stories?

Thanks, been spending as much time as possible with him.

vox.com/2016/7/11/12109786/dog-death-research

I'm sorry to hear that man.

I own a gray miniature schnauzer. Had him since he was 3 weeks old, he turned 16 recently and is showing his age. Was my first dog. Got him right before starting high school, had him throughout college, my first job, my first promotion...

Going to miss the little dude.

Ok, well, she always wanted to be carried at the level of everyone else so she could be, like, part of the conversation. She would actually listen to people, and there were times where she would bark back, as if she were talking. She always waited by the door at 3:45, knowing that my brother and I would be back from school, and then she would go crazy and lick us and just be ecstatic when we got home. There are a bunch more, but these were the first two that came to mind.

That's a beautiful article, thank you for that.

Did she have a favorite activity?

Yea, she always loved rolling in the grass, and playing with other dogs. She was a super energetic dog, and I'm so thankful for that. I managed to find a picture of her from last month.