Post you are favourite album and favourite Star Trek episode

Post you are favourite album and favourite Star Trek episode.

>pic related
>The Return of the Archons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IE9jShG9sD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Star Treck
You're a nerd.

Encounter at Farpoint

>pic related
>By Any Other Name

>The Drumhead

>measure of a man

>The City On The Edge Of Forever

sega dreamcast
move slow
think fast

In the Pale Moonlight

>The Apple

>The Omega Glory
>pic related

Way of the Warrior

>Cause and Effect

>Darmok

>TOS: I, Mudd
>TNG: Frame of Mind
>DS9: Duet
>VOY: The Thaw

good men

>I, Mudd
>no daps for Archons
You wanna run that by me again?

>>I, Mudd
It was the first thing to come of mind. I'd probably actually go with The Conscience of King

>>no daps for Archons
I didn't recognize the name at first, looking it up I recognize it, yeh it's pretty great. What are your favorites in the other Treks if you have any?

good man

>The Conscience of the King
10/10 pick, user. Dat third act. Pairs with your album choice in an odd way, too.

>What are your favorites in the other Treks if you have any?
TNG: The Drumhead
DS9: For the Uniform
VOY: Scientific Method
ENT: Hahahaha, yeah right...

Good picks

>For the Uniform
Pretty good pick, but I've never been in love with most of the DS9 Maquis episodes, and I've always felt the Sisko/Eddington dynamic was a bit contrived (Get it? It's like Les Miserables). Also they never used that sweet hologram communicator thing again

>Scientific Method
That one's p good. Probably my favorite of the spooky VOY episodes

On reflection I would probably replace For the Uniform with Whispers.

whats the episode where they are in a time loop?

Cause and Effect

Great choice. I love O'Brien episodes and that one is phenomenal. The way it makes you feel like it's a conspiracy then flips the script is great. Did you know that originally O'Brien's voice logs weren't in the episode but they came up short in time and did it just to extend the time, expecting it to be kinda shitty?

Cause and Effect. That one's pretty great, one of Braga's best spooky/mindfuck episodes

>Great choice. I love O'Brien episodes and that one is phenomenal. The way it makes you feel like it's a conspiracy then flips the script is great.
It's a great episode even before the twist. The atmosphere is taut and uncomfortable and there's this real sense of looming cataclysm.

>Did you know that originally O'Brien's voice logs weren't in the episode but they came up short in time and did it just to extend the time, expecting it to be kinda shitty?
It does read like a filler episode, but at least it's a good filler episode.

>It does read like a filler episode, but at least it's a good filler episode.
Very true. That's one thing I love about DS9, it has some of the best Trek filler/bottle episodes. e.g. Duet, The Visitor, and Whispers

Some of the worst, too, admittedly. Melora, Move Along Home, anything to do with the Grand Nagus. But I think it balanced out in the end. At least there weren't huge unwatchable stretches like TNG's early years or any season of Voyager that isn't the fourth.

Someone linked this thread on Sup Forums so I can't really comment on your musical tastes because I haven't heard any of them. I like electronic music, mostly EBM, Electro-Industrial, Synth-Pop and some "New-Age" stuff like Jean Michel Jarre and Mike Oldfield. Jarre is definitely my favourite though.

>Movies: The Undiscovered Country
>TNG: The Wounded
>DS9: In The Pale Moonlight
>Voyager: Duet

My favourite Star Trek ever is The Undiscovered Country, but I think In the Pale Moonlight is my favourite episode ever.

>Voyager: Duet
...uh...

Shit, I meant Counterpoint. I should have googled it first, I think my brain filed them both under "music names".

youtube.com/watch?v=IE9jShG9sD0

Also very true. Especially "anything to do with the Grand Negus". While TNG probably had the worst Ferengi episodes (especially since 1 or 2 of them were Lwaxana episodes), DS9 had way too many of them. I think the only Ferengi episode I really love is Little Green Men (and Profit and Lace which is obviously the pinnacle of all Star Trek) .

>The Wounded
Another fantastic O'Brien episode, definitely one of my favorite TNG episodes. The part at the end where O'Brien and Maxwell sing always gets me

prity gud

>Counterpoint
Go to bed, Mulgrew.

I kid. It's a good episode.

bump

Who else here loves the DS9 episode Chrysalis?

DO RE MI
DO RE MI
FAAAA MI RE DO

MULTO ALLEGRO

I looked it up. Literally remember nothing about it.

It's literally the worst episode in all of Star Trek history. Bashir tried to date a retard.

Is it worse than Angel One or The Alternative Factor?

Good question. I think that what makes Chrysalis the worst is that it's at the end of the DS9 series. In the middle of some of the best episodes, there's just a cluster fuck of a so-called episode where Bashir falls in love with a retarded super-genius who he's desperate to heal.

At least in Angel One you get some of Riker's sexy nip slips, and TOS is just all kind of silly anyway.

Alternate picks bump

TOS: City on the Edge of Forever
TNG: Chain of Command
DS9: Hard Time
VOY: Year of Hell

>Hard Time
Always thought it was a bit heavy handed

The Conscience of the King

A Private Little War

Revenge of the Sith

>Darmok

Darmok, Cause and Effect, The Drumhead and The Conscience of the King confirmed for mucore.

A Fistful of Data's

I love that little Alexander

What album, dude?