How is this possible, anatomically?

How is this possible, anatomically?

Holy shit, his knee is fucked.

His knee will be like a balloooon tomorrow

kek what the fuck are you sure that this is what happened ?

Six months at least. Madrilistas on suicide watch

webm?

>Messi and Ronaldo battling it out for ballon d'or
>Both make it to the finals
>tensions peaking
>Both get BTFO

what the fuck is this shit?

Fucking French.
I was on the fence who to root for but right now I'm team Portugal.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Literal murder attempt. Obvious life sentence for Payet. Brutal.

Suarez is winning the ballon d'or this year

my basketball career was over with a side hit on the knee like that

over here

they both have to carry mediocre teams

your basketball career was over when you were born user

either lat meniscus or cruciate ligaments

niggers don't fit 3D

your bastketball career was over when you was born as a greek

Yeah, you can joke all you want but you know that was a dirty hit, like the fucking dirty frog you are.

kek

That is the knee that keeps getting injured. RIP Ronaldo

>Argentina
>Mediocre

I thought Italians were supposed to know football?

Sorry to hear that user. Don't pay attention to the other faggots who've never run a mile in there life.

WTF I HATE FRANCE NOW

back to r-eddit, stupid faggot

>career
>Greek

if Aguero isn't 100% fit Messi literally has to carry 10 people on his back

and even with 2 GOAT forwards you need a team behind you

excusez moi?

Rokneeldo's knee

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>lose crutial penalty in champion's league final
>don't win national league with his team

only if he scores a hat-trick in the second-half of euro's final I would imagine he winning ballon d'or

Nice comeback.

It's an award for the best player not the player with the most medals

desu I am kind of sad to see him go like this. No one deserves to end their career on an unlucky fizzle like this, no matter how much you think he's an asshole.

oh the humaniknee

what a trageknee

i think we can all jointly crhinge at this kneedless patellacaust

but winning national league + champion's league is usually what it takes. if you don't do it, you need to score like 50+ goals and be in messi's level

He's fucked. It must hurt like a bitch and he still wanted to continue to play until he collapsed.
Why is he the bad guy again?

Sup Forums likes manlets

The manliness is dying everywhere.

To show off duh

Kek

he used to cast his own memes about being egocentric in a time where he was getting considerably btfo multiple times

That just persisted, since cr7' supporters in Sup Forums have a victim complex with Sup Forums

If Ronaldo gets injured Madrid won't gave Jesé on loan to my team.

>french

Please fuck off back to /r/soccer

Loose some weight, icecream-lover-kun

Looks like a grade 3 MCL sprain. He won't be back until January at least

is pepe gonna go for a revenge kill in extra time?

It doesn't look very bad desu.
I got a sledgehammer to my knee once that quite literally turned my leg around and it works OK.

I was a footballer once, until I took an arrow to the knee

...I hate stupid niggers like you.

>sledgehammer to my knee once

story pls

I was holding a wooden board for my father to nail
He smashes too hard, breaks the board and my knee too!

>a literal shitskin
>Talking about other people being dirty
End your miserable life.

jesus christ man

did you live?

it's very obviously going to be Ronaldo, CL final win and Euro final (at least) in the same year. He could not play at all until 2017 and still easily win.