Can anyone in berlin come and rescue me? The illuminati are gangstalking me and mindcontrolling me

Can anyone in berlin come and rescue me? The illuminati are gangstalking me and mindcontrolling me.

Fürstenwalde (spree)
Wladislaw-wolkow-str. 27
Links unten

Noon? K

No. Near the trainstation.

Hello

It seems your problem is illuminazi talking to yuo.

To remobe broblem,run into migrant camps

Yes ill be waiting outside.

Remove your post. I was trying to make it look like this guy is crazy faggot.

Tell me something more b4 I trust you sir.
H

Cant wait to get stabbed and gangraped by niggers

They are pretending to be me
H

I know how they work, but tell me how did you found out and what you did to them
H

I became too self aware. Help.

quick guys get him, hes catching onto us

Don't be afraid.
Have u seen one of them?
H

Yes. Everyone around me is part of them. They take photos of me and stalk me openly too.

What you feel while mind control? You can do it to them as well.. it's all about feelings
F7

Just help me.
FK

Picture of the area

999 it's too late.

Answer this.
Also u can't defend urself so just ask them straight what u can do for them probably u will finish as superstar or bussinesman vut after death go to hell if it exist

I feel i am entirely not free. Im in constant fear. They use trauma based conditioning on me.

I can't be with u but I can chat with you. Maybe we will find the good way for both of us

Who are you?

Someone who's not good and not bad. Not even between. Find a place where we can chat cos this page is going to 404

Habe Kontakte in Berlin. Sie wurden bereits informiert. Hilfe ist auf dem weg mein Freund.

Was für kontakte?