How does that make you feel, americucks?

How does that make you feel, americucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/interactive/2013/dec/11/prostitution-europe-map-human-trafficking-sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw when you're a muslim and don't use consent

Please.

tfw Spain used to be 13

Well, at least it was off the clock

>Ireland aside, the highest limit in Europe is the lowest limit in puritanical America
>mfw

>puritanical America
Speaking of which

>selling it legal
>switzerland white
who the fuck made this?, sure as hell doesnt look official

>switzerland
>eu

>Norway
>UK
>Greece

Uk ain't officially out yet, Greece never left

Since when is Sweden 14?

>who the fuck made this?, sure as hell doesnt look official
Are you fucking retarded?

theguardian.com/global-development/interactive/2013/dec/11/prostitution-europe-map-human-trafficking-sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

>Greece
in the EU
>UK
still legally in the EU

Nothing, because I'm not a fucking pedophile.

implying teenage girls aren't at their peek fertility

>implying I'm trying to have children WITH children
>or at all

>Politicians across Europe are considering reforming prostitution laws as part of the fight against human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
>France has criminalised the purchase of sex, a model they have taken from Sweden, which has pioneered a hard-line approach to prostitution since 1999.

Yeah because it worked so well in Sweden since they changed it
>not
>situation worsened for prostitutes and victims of human trafficking alike

Age of consent is different in every state. It's only 18 in like 3 states. Lower in all others.

>pedophile

make that 10 states with the consent of 18
7 with the consent of 17 and the rest with a consent of 16

am i supposed to be feeling something?

>35 yo virgin, dont give a damn.

and?

>35 yo virgin

>Kosovo
>Country

Hasn't been recognized by everyone yet nor Serbia therfore not sovereign state yet.

>Hasn't been recognized by everyone
Are you fucking retarded?

Do you think the world revolves around NATO? There's also UN you know which is the most important international organization, members who have veto power in UN are China and Russia and they still haven't recognized Kosovo so it's not a sovereign state yet and it willl never be until UN members of Security Council with veto recognize it. What Kosovo is doing right now is illegal but they are backed by US and it's allies so it's perfectly fine.

>Hasn't been recognized by everyone yet nor Serbia therfore not sovereign state yet.

Taiwan isn't recognized by China, it's a sovereign state still.
There's several similar cases as of today, and there's been a shit ton of them through history, some of them vanished, others became fully recognized.

There isn't any threshold for recognition, you don't have to be recognized by everyone -or anyone for that matter- to actually exist.

Kosovo is partially recognized, it exists, it won't be reunited with Serbia, end of story.
Deal with it butthurt faggot.

>What Kosovo is doing right now is illegal
So was the US declaration of independence

I am talking about official recognition here, not literally exist on the map, but politically, it's disputed autonomous province of Serbia, that's all it is. America is the one making a fuss here same as in Taiwan, they are just sticking their nose where it doesn't belong as always instead of finding solutions for their own country which is in chaos right now.

Do you even know what a sovereign state is, you fucking moron?
Kosovo is a sovereign state and it has nothing to do with its recognition

you mad serbia?

kosovo is independent, deal with it

Not according to medieval monuments built by Serbs which are today UNESCO protected historic landmarks and very rich history, that's all the proof to who it belongs. Texas should be indepedent too for their long and bloody history with the Union,but this will never happen now right. Serbia has the right to take it's province back and return to their centuries old homelands.

I know your response to this will be comparing Texas to Kosovo is not a fair game but how would you feel if some foreign people would suddenly show up and start populating the area, years later tripling their population to 10:1 from your own and then claiming it as their own? Absolutely barbaric.

Daj odi spavat kretenu bolesni

But there is an official recognition you fucking dimwit, it doesn't have to be recognized by everyone for it to happen, recognition means you're able to have official diplomatic relationships as an independent state, nothing else.

Hell, even if nobody recognizes you you can still be a sovereign state as long as you're able to survive by yourself, it doesn't have anything to do with recognition.
Jesus you're fucking retarded.

are you retarded or just color blind?

Пиши српски ништа те не разумем

TIL Serbians still have a 19th century mindset.
Don't you have better things to do, like moving on and rebuilding your country?

that's not how being a sovereign state works, user

Age of consent differs by state faggot. I think in most states the age of consent is like 16.

> by a black man
just one?
whoah this guy's stamina

in most european countries the age of consent is 14-15 though
I think you didn't quite grasped his point

US broke International law and turned blind eye on 2008 Kosovo referendum but they are accusing Russia of Crimean referendum being illegal, so what the fuck are you saying mate? Why isn't anyone thinking about this? Western powers keep sanctioning Russia just because of fear apparently and yet i'm the one with 19th century mindset here? You obviously condone your country's actions, but on the thought of 9/11 and similar all hell breaks loose, why? Is mocking 9/11 victims not okay?

What I am trying to say is that the age of consent could be lower in some areas in the US, therefore you can't group a people collectively and say this as it may not apply to all of them. I don't know the age of consent in every state, but I thought it was mostly 16. There are some other parts in some of the consent laws that can also allow you to fuck someone that is 4 years younger if they aren't at the age of consent yet. It differs by state.

Ironically the Muslims are the least pedo-esque here.

Or they're the most socially backward.