I need some serious advice Sup Forums

I need some serious advice Sup Forums.

I work security at a large company and there was random urine test every few months. However I just found out today they are implementing as of yesterday mandatory hair follicle tests.

Well i don't know exactly what to do at this point. I know I don't smoke often and when I do it's extremely lightly but I am also obese. (whether or not that affects my hair)

My turn might be coming tomorrow or the following day. What do? Take it and risk it? Deny it and quit? What's my options? (Inb4 kill yourself you fat fuck)

Bump

Bump again

shave your head.

Cause they definitely wont notice his haircut the day before his test

There's really no way for you to avoid failing a hair test at this point so just take it. You aren't going to jail for it..

They'll take it from my chest hair

they'll just remove the hair from another part of your body

whos the chink?

I kek'd, but no.

maybe stop doing drugs you fucking loser, did that ever occur to you?

Well you know just because I save an image I know exactly who they are.

I wasn't asking you directly OP I'm asking anyone that is looking at the thread.

fuck off loser, we need the chink

In fact I haven't for the past month. And I don't know if you've read but I rarely use it. Mainly I have just smoked with my friends, but my extreme anxiety makes it pointless to use anywhere else.

>be a drug addict
>apply to work in a drug-free workplace

How about you just suck it up and quit. You're a fraud. Get a job as a laborer with all the other druggies. It'll probably help with the obesity, too.

>nair

>entire body.

If you get lucky you won't be caught it's about 1/10 chance and since it's weed and you're overweight that helps.

this is pretty much why Britney Spears shaved her head. It was something to do with a hair test and custody of her kids.

if you don't smoke but not often go get a hair cut as short as you possibly can, a cm or so.

Just be polite and take the test. what can they do if you fail? you loose a shitty security job.

wew lad
You might be able to get off with a warning if you upfront tell them you smoked weed a while ago and you know you will fail. If you fess up and beg forgiveness upfront they might let it slide this time.

Otherwise prepare for unemployment jej

thats a ladyboy frendo

Alright that wasn't my question faggot I asked who the chink was please answer. I'm just another guy trying to get off

Unless you shave your head your absolutely fucked a hair follicle test shows ALL the drugs you've taken while that hair was growing there is NO way to bypass this or make it go away

or fail, play the I gotta problem card. This works depending on your labor laws

I feel you man. I guess telling them is the best thing I've got and I don't have much else left to lose at this point.

must have the worlds smallest cock