What's wrong with Europe?

What's wrong with Europe?

My cousin recently got back from visiting Spain, the Netherlands, and Germany, and she said that everybody walks really slowly, the Spanish go on siesta in the afternoon and all of the businesses close for hours, the food is terrible, everybody rides bikes, and waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.

That's life, people don't run everywhere and fake smile at you.

Europe is the mexico of eurasia

>waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you

Are you a baby?

whats wrong with you are you a fucking child that you need company when you eat?

>and waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.

Good.

I don't get it.
what's your complaint?

Also this, it's so annoying when the waiter comes every five minutes asking if everything is fine

If we need water or bread we just ask the waiter to come

>and waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.
wut?

What do you do if you want another drink? Play hide and seek with the waiter and look around the restaurant for him? Or do you just go in the kitchen and get one yourself?

>waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.
We're not overgrown babies that need care 24/7
>the businesses close for hours
Wow it's almost as if people are human beings and not just here to cater to your every whim because you have money
Fuck you and your degenerate, soulless culture. I hope your country disintegrates.

No refills in most of Europe

American need a little tap on the back and someone saying "is everything ok with your food?" every 5mns to feel reassured

you raise your hand when she goes around and order another one

that's right AND DON'T COME BACK you filthy guiri!!!

>What do you do if you want another drink?
you order a new drink

>Play hide and seek with the waiter and look around the restaurant for him?
do you honestly think it's difficult to spot the fucking waiter?

>being this 12
are you 8?

We don't walk slowly

I think i'd like that

this

fucking every 10 seconds in an american dining establishment "HOWS YOUR MEAL GOING??" *overpours water*

>are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.

Germans hate fake friendliness. Main reason why wal mart failed

you are american

*closes tab*

Germans hate friendliness in general

>the food is terrible
They could have injected high-fructose corn syrup into everything if he had asked

americans are canadians

the first thing you see when you meet an anglo are his teeth.

they always have this dumb, silly smile on their faces

Remember.
>One issue was the chanting. Walmart employees are required to start their shifts by engaging in group chants and stretching exercises, a practice intended to build morale and instill loyalty. Fiendish as it sounds, Walmart employees are required to stand in formation and chant, “WALMART! WALMART! WALMART!” while performing synchronized group calisthenics.

>the Spanish go on siesta in the afternoon and all of the businesses close for hours

nice meme

some do but theres no way all businesses or even most close for hours for "siesta". siesta is actually a farmer thing ffs

>Physical Jerks

nose chabón, pero aca los supermercados cierran de 2 a 5 de la tarde, y cuando fui a españa era igual.
y esa es la hora de la siesta.

She was in the Castile area

She also said businesses didn't open on Sunday

yo estoy en madrid y no me suena. a lo mejor en andalucia que son unos vagos

"chabon"

thats true most close on sunday, however im in madrid and they dont close for siesta kek

>Americans in charge of respecting the day of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

castile is the equivalent to your flyover states so it may be though

>americans need help when eating
I don't think I could make this shit up myself, holy fuck

Quality bait from a murrican? That's new

en el centro no, no seas pelotudo.
pero en los barrios si.

Why was I born in this stupid burgershart country.

>anglos are nice
as diaspora I guarantee this is utter bullshit

but they are backstabby
they pretend to befriend you and backstab you

>as diaspora

what are you then?

>they are backstabby
the single thing i hate the most about them.

In the Netherlands people tend to walk really fast. My city Utrecht is actually the fastest walking city in the world they say. But Amsterdam is filled with tourists so it's hard to get anywhere without people walking in front of your feet.

Only slaves work on Sundays in Europe

Do niggas walk slow as fuck in your country too? I'm always pissed off having to walk around oblivious slow negros

>food is terrible
Compared to what? American "cuisine" that might aswell be literal turds packed with sugar, saturated fats and high fructose corn syrup?

It's mostly the dumb white american and british tourists that really annoy me

>LMAAOO LET'S GET FOCKING DRUNK TUNIGHT
>EEEEH WERE IN AMSTERDAM HOOKERS AND COKE AM I RIGHT?

Also why the fuck can't people understand THAT YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING WALK ON THE BICYCLE LANES

Dear god the British and the Americans are just as bad as the chinese when it comes to public manners.

I seriously hate how Amsterdam has degenerated into a giant fuckfest where all the biggest idiots of the world come together to be incredibly annoying.

In Canada all the bike lanes are on the street so I wasn't used to sidewalk ones

Call out to the waiter when they pass near you. No place for autists in cafés, sorry man

I'm talking about the black people in your country. Do they walk slow or not?

I fucking hate it. In London they do that all the time.

>businesses open on sunday in America
How does it feel to be literal slaves to corporations?

It's true for Spain, France and Germany. But the Netherlands and scandinavia are not like that

>YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING WALK ON THE BICYCLE LANES

you shouldn't put them on the fucking sidewalk if you don't want me walking on them

>waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food
what the fuck do you want them to do ?

Black people are surprisingly well-behaved here thanks to our good friend Leopold "need a hand?"the Second
I have been noticing an influx of nigger culture lately though
Keep your degeneracy on your own clay pls

On Sundays they get a break to go to a sake preacher or pray towards San Bernardino

They do it in busy restaurants to pester you to finish up and leave faster. Spaniards from my recollection tend to hang around for hours after their meal talking and not ordering anything extra. This takes up a table and loses the owner money.

You talking about hip hop thug culture? Remove American TV channels from Belgium I guess. I don't know how else for you to avoid it.

its called "sobremesa"
people let the food rest for some time after they finish eating, and talk
its what people usually do, spaniards would be surprised to hear that they actually want them to leave

>They do it in busy restaurants to pester you to finish up and leave faster.

Nope. In most places they were empty because it was during the middle of the week. They just approach you with their fake smile asking if everything it's ok. It happened to me in Greenwich, the City and Cannary Wharf.

yes well it's not tolerated in a busy restaurant where a couple of spaniards refusing to leave will cost the owner money

Are you from London?

but you admit that you had finished your meal and were just sitting there talking right? Even if it was not busy, owners don't want people just sitting there mooching a table without any food/drinks in front of them

far from it

Yup, American shows being aired here are pure cancer.
I never understood "le niggers are bad" meme until a few years ago since they usually are very docile and friendly here.
Most problems come from aggressive muslims

>I seriously hate how Amsterdam has degenerated into a giant fuckfest where all the biggest idiots of the world come together to be incredibly annoying.

what the fuck did you guys think was going to happen when you legalized weed and hookers?

Then don't talk about what you don't know.

Many times I was just finishing my first course, and I was alone most of the time. And btw, most of the brtibongers were much more slower, having one course and chatting with their coworkers while having one drink when I usually had two. Btw, most of the time waiters were surprised because I left large tips. Even an italian girl asked me if I was ok with that. Jesus, didn't know you were so scottish.

Why? Is he closing or something?
>No costumers
>Table is not gonna wear out from some guys sitting there

>might aswell be

I haven't even watched TV in years. It's mostly mind polluting propaganda tbqh.

Most the niggers here are god awful and the most entitled obnoxious cunts you can ever meet.

I can see why in small numbers they keep a low profile in Belgium but wait till they are in higher numbers like your muslim population

so you would go into a shop and just stand there talking to friends for a hour without buying anything?

>you have to be from london to understand UK dining etiquette

I'm talking about London and my experience with dozens of restaurants. I went to Milton Keynes and they were normal over there. And London is like 50% non english anyway.

> she said that everybody walks really slowly, the Spanish go on siesta in the afternoon and all of the businesses close for hours, the food is terrible, everybody rides bikes, and waiters at restaurants are only there to bring you your food and never check on you.

2/10

For the effort, but not more because of the overall lack of originality.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

> food is terrible

Only in the Netherlands.

> everybody rides bikes

Only in the Netherlands.

Spain has excellent food, and Germany is pretty good too if you love meat.

>> everybody rides bikes
>Only in the Netherlands.

Our siesta is a custom which comes from Andalucía. There is a very warm and dry weather, so, people used to sleep in the afternoon.

exactly, this is one of the best parts of europe. Here we get some autist who asks 'How ya doin' when you're in the middle of chewing.

This doesn't happen elsewhere.

You forgot:
>is never there when you actually do need water because they're busy sucking another customer's dick

Best part is that most of Europe doesn't have completely sperged out tipping culture for waiters.

>"Hiii, my name is Kathy, I'll be the one taking your order"
I cringe every time

I do like that British/European culture seems to acknowledge the fact that some jobs are shit and you don't need to pretend that you are happy or care about working it.

>the Spanish go on siesta in the afternoon and all of the businesses close for hours
Not true

Small business do for two hours and then they re-open at 16:00 or 16:30. In big cities like Barcelona or Madrid is different.

heatenings

True in the south.Although they will reopen from 17 till 21

Jesus, it's disgusting and crazy at the same time...

no, 1 000 000 cars per day going through one street is disgusting

Fuck off then faggot.

India is the Brazil of Eurasia

> food is terrible
How come we're the second biggest agricultural exporter in the world then senpai

So what you saying is, Americans have to work at sundays?

Oh good hearty kek will do for this. Have fun corporate slaves.

Europeans are so self obsessed they think friendliness is awful. The very idea of friendly people angers them.

Because you already know you can't prepare anything edible with what grows on your ground so you give up altogether and sell the raw materials

I live in the south and I haven't seen it.

>Amerifat goes to europe expecting it to be the exact same thing

lel why are you guys so fucking dumb?

>and she said that everybody walks really slowly

Isn't it great? People are relaxed, they have time to live.

>the Spanish go on siesta in the afternoon

A charming custom

>and all of the businesses close for hours

An inconvenience indeed, but worth the charm of siesta.

>the food is terrible

Outright lies, Spanish food is great, only Italian is better. And when I was in Amsterdam, food was good too. If you don't like Dutch food they have thousands of restaurants serving food all over the world. Dunno about Germany.

>everybody rides bikes

Which is great. Good for fitness, good for clean air.

What does "check on you" even mean?

>What do you do if you want another drink?

Rise your arm to have waiter notice you or address a passing waiter with "We'd like to order something else".

>Raise your arm
Like you're asking the teacher a question in elementary school?

Yes.
Or like when you ask the professor a question in college.

more or less so