/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D81e2b49lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stannis lives

STANNIS LIVES

>tfw Umber ruse cruise will never be

STANNIS

How hard would it have been to copy the tower scene word for word.

What fucking reason is there to be a dual weilding Arthur dayne?

It just hursts.

thats one handsome MFer

Reminder:

Cleganebowl is NOT happening this season

Do NOT get hype

Reminder that D&D only bought the rights to the first book.

>Thats why the series is only called A Game of Thrones
>Thays why other than minor OC, the first season is almost exactly like the book
>Thats why in every season after even small lines that are otherwise insignificant, are altered slightly

It doesn't excuse their shitty writing but they can't copy the books exactly. They only have the rights for the first book. The rest has to be vaguely similar or else HBO could get sued.

Just fuck this entire show up euron. I'm ready for it to end. I've just because a euron fag in the show.

It hursts us all

STANNIS LIVES

7 mintues

youtube.com/watch?v=1D81e2b49lw

Didn't want to spend on the third actor so they just gave the man an extra sword. Fucking dual wielding bullshit. I don't blame the actor for the awkward swinging action, he shouldn't have been made to do it in the first place.

The lines are cringy as fuck and make the scene awkward. Dudes talking like that when they both know one side's gonna have to die, not to mention Ned just asks the same thing pretty much in 3 ways "thought I'd see you here, but you weren't"

And dual wielding is cause it looks cool and gets across that Dayne is a master swordsman, even if dual wielding would normally be impractical or impossible with two longswords, he's good enough that he can anyway

>tfw in 20 years when George is dead and his series is respected
>someone steps up to the plate and makes another TV series adaptation, but 100% faithful to the books

I cannot wait for that glorious day.

I'm rewatching the older seasons now. Why does there seem to be such wild fluctuation in budgeting/priorities? S1 is all grand and autistically accurate, 2 is basically an anime filler arc, 3 and 4 are a return to quality and 5 is just all over the place.

Is the show constantly under threat of budget cuts or something?

Why are they changing the hounds actor?

Is he waiting outside in the snow? Is he going to team up with Jon? He's not the hero we need but can he give the hero what he needs?

If they killed him off screen it's such a bad move it's hilareous.

>looks cool

No it doesn't. It's what 12 year olds think look cool but in actuality looks silly.

They aren't

Episode 4 leaks
>Episode begins with Sansa arriving at the wall with Brienne and Pod , they meet Edd , he tells him that Jon went North , probably to see the old gods and will probably be back , Brienne gets to meet Davos , she tells them she was watching winterfell the whole time and that Stannis army was defeated , when Davos ask if she saw Stannis himself she answers yes : Yes , I killed him ,

KEK STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

This makes zero sense

HBO probably owns the rights forever. The only hope we have is that this show bombs so hard it actually motivates the fat fuck to write.

The ghost of writing future is going to show him that he died without finishing the books and the show is his legacy. It's our only hope.

Then who is Ian Mcshane playing? He's the one who said

>I'm bringing back a much loved warrior everyone thinks is dead but he's joined a peace cult

He has to be talking about the hound and his becoming a gravedigger.

Hello Sup Forums. I'll link the leaks 8-12 hours from now, have fun

most of the next episode are directly from the trailer

>yfw you realize Stannis lives

Nice try servant of the other

He's playing Septon Meribald. Rory McCann is still playing the Hound though.

M8, it looks cool as fuck accept it.

dual wielding will almost always look cool, it's just a fact

>Essos Gods are all real
>Westeros Gods are all made up bullshit

>He has to be talking about the hound
Or Stannis you faggot

is Lyanna the mother of the bastard? And just who is the father? Find out next time on Maury.

>people actually believe this

>mfw stannis lives

Leaks have already been posted.

Most of the episode is talking.

sandor will reunite with arya and teach her how to make peace with herself and those she hates. no cleganebowl.

Show me the body

t. George Lucas

It seems to have something to do with the denizens of the sea. I speculate the Long Night is actually gonna be a three way orgy between the Humans, Others, and Merlings

this is 100% correct

Considering the fact that I don't know who that is I don't think they qualify as a much loved character

So Stannis starts working for a church? Cause we know the hound does.

it "looks cool" in the way that Swan Lake looks cool.

if the dayne is supposed to be dancing with ned, he's doing a fine job, but if he's supposed to be fighting he looks fucking retarded

who is this sweet pea

>Episode begins with Sansa arriving at the wall with Brienne and Pod , they meet Edd , he tells him that Jon went North , probably to see the old gods and will probably be back , Brienne gets to meet Davos , she tells them she was watching winterfell the whole time and that Stannis army was defeated , when Davos ask if she saw Stannis himself she answers yes : Yes , I killed him ,

Fuck you motherfucker CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED GET HYPE

So shaggydog is still alive too?

The old gods exist you retarded cuck

>bringing back
that doesn't mean he's portraying him

So I recently found out that Gemma Whelan is a 'good girl' irl. Couldn't even find bikini pics on the internet.

Now I REALLY want to see her naked on the show.

Friendly reminder to go listen to the Dragon screeching in Season 1 Finale and then go listen to the screeching coming from the Tower in the last episode.

Get ready.
Get hype.
Rhaegar was reborn as a dragon in a blood magic ritual.
The man who died at the Trident was glamored.

>Brienne gets to meet Davos , she tells them she was watching winterfell the whole time and that Stannis army was defeated , when Davos ask if she saw Stannis himself she answers yes : Yes , I killed him ,

Post yfw

Stannis is shaggydog

Autist detected.

>mfw Stannis comeback

Are you purposely being retarded?

cast her

leaks where?

Whose the best current swordsman on the show that is still kicking and not dead?

those tits confuse me she looks alot like herschlag but it cant be right?

The Hound is the much loved character you dipshit.

as who? everybody else in this show is english

>worshipping some faggot children of the forest

you're the cuck m8

Brienne

wew

My GF

>implying you wouldn't dual wield shit irl if even just for kicks

For those that don't know shit about real swordfighting, it looks cool as fuck.

Tysha

yfw it's stannis

cast her

>flashback
>"Go on. Do your duty."
>Brienne ponders on this before swinging her sword
>it hits the tree
>"This sword is named Oathkeeper. It was given to me on a promise - a promise I defend the house of Stark. Renly was a good man, and true. But my enemy is your enemy. And I need to keep my oath."
>Stannis grimaces
>he is growing faint
>Brienne grabs some water from her skin and pours it in his mouth
>he coughs it up
>"Go, then. Leave me be. My army is gone. My wife is dead. My daughter was burned by the witch and my own foul blindness. Save the Starks - do what I could not to my own daughter, Brienne of Tarth, Kingsguard to my late brother. Go."
>Brienne is reluctant, but ultimately turns away, and starts marching towards Winterfell
>Stannis notices blood oozing out of his wounds - not much longer now, before the Night with all its Terrors takes him
>"Woah, now! The Last King of Westeros isn't going to let a little cuntshit like the Bolton Bastard keep him down, is he?"
>a hand reaches down
>Stannis looks up
>it's the Blackfish
>they go off to montage train the Hound to defeat Cersei's champion in the Ultimate Battle for Westeros aka CLEGANEBOWL

Cast Emma Watson

cast her, forgot pic

I'm HYPED

What's with all this Stannis posting?

Is there a designated hour for this shit or has there been a leak somewhere

Ballstepper (my personal)

My GF

They have enough whores

Stop fucking trying to imply yanks should play characters in a British show

lady dustin maybe. she could pull off the badass northern widow probably.

my onahole

Triple dubs confirms

>swordsman

>yfw Ramsey's mother is actually Lyanna Stark

That's what I'm saying... The other anons are saying it isn't

> emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

It looks cool when it's done right, and it wasn't.

Jon

Pretty sure it does.

Either he's playing the hound or someone else fits that description and I can't think of anyone.

Hopefully he doesn't fuck it up too bad no way he'll be as good as Rory.

Syrio Forel, 1st Sword of Braavos

He's bringing back the character. He didn't say he was playing the character you dolt.

The character he plays heals the hound and sets him up on his peace loving life.

>gf dumped me because I told her my favorite character is Ramsay

sounds like you're rid of a manchild who can't understand the complexity of liking villainous characters

wouldn't wanna pour my seed inside an idiot tbqh

Yep purposely being retarded. Thanks for playing.

Listening to the interview it really doesn't sound like that's what he means

That's s weird fetish user but I like it

Its just 1 or 2 autists who get on at the same time senpai.