Euro Final

This is the day France lost my respect.

You have the stronger team and yet your africans decide to literally attack our best players ?

Portugal may have not deserved this final but at least how plan wasn't to destroy a players knee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-20D6MlSiE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't bother blaming the French, the ref needs to pay attention to the tackling.

>This is the day France lost my respect.
Good thing we never gave a shit about your respect.

that was harsh, I hope he will be okay

I was rooting for France but now that Ronaldo is out I don't feel like watching the game anymore

it was planned, we bought ronaldo to fake injury :^)

>2016
>Still respecting France

Hello caveman.

> This is the day France lost my respect.

>making lelnaldo a martyr

One this is banter on the internet, the other is being an autist little fuck like you that probably doesn't realize what a career ending injury is.

France will lose for that.

>This is the day France lost my respect.

>it's Payet's fault that Ronaldo is a glass kneed bitch

Nigger, you get harder knocks in public transport

FORZA PORTOGALLO

>having any respect for France at any point in your life
wew

One day you will have the maturity to take an injury on this level seriously.

>overdramatizing
kys

>team full of niggers
>a literal Pajeet kills Penaldo

you cant make this shit up

Banter aside, I still respect france, when I went to netherlands (way back), she didn't know how the Euro (coin) worked so I told her I paid her 150€ for a quick nut+bj when I had in fact paid 25€+5
top fucking xd

Why are people acting like France are playing murderball? This was a fluke injury

France did Portugal a favor, Portugal is a better overall team without Ronaldo

by ''she'' i refer to french prostitute xd

Is it your first final? Are you 12?
Players know they can play harsh during a big final because the ref won't have the balls to use the red card in the first half and ruin the match. Penaldo was too retarded to know that and stay focused. He should have known he would be a target.
Pic related was world cup 2010 final

what a fucking faggot, crying because your shit team, with your shit players suck without Penaldo

Sure sure, but I bet you didn't act like a bitch when Sanches stomped Modrić's leg, almost injuring him, and when he was bodychecking everyone to the left and right like's it's a fucking ice hockey game. Fuck you and your team. And Ronaldo's shitty knee.

>tfw I suffered the exact same injury two months ago
Poor tsuuuu ;_;

>your africans
t. alberto barbosa, a country cucked by arabs for centuries.

the irony.

Yes we got it assburgers.

here, japan, a packet of attention so you don't starve xd

>basically fucked a Romainan gypsy

Cry some more, it was a normal tackle.
Even if it was on purpose...It's Crynaldo, so it's OK.

You don't have to tell me the average sweden has assburgers, most likely also has asscocks xd

No! france was still white when I did this.

thank you based france for taking out that walking meme

on the plus side portugal fans rolando can spend more time with his gay kickboxer fuckbuddy

I knew you had some type of spite. Shut up and be imparcial.

>no U
nice comeback. Tell me honestly, how many of these fits (you)

the memes

Do you think Ronaldo would leave the final like that ? Are you really that stupid ? Look at his fucking leg.

>The french are cheering for a football team consisting of players that unironically approve of the acts of terror in France and all over the world

You can't make this shit up

>mfw ronaldo is such a fucking faggot pussy

>WE LOST CUZ MUH RONALDO

keep crying bitch nigga

You fucking clonw, ronaldo knows he is a target and handled all the attacks beautifully during this entire tournament. The poles literally played rugby with him all game, but what payet did was inexcusable and he couldn't have seen it coming.

"harsh play" eat shit you colossal faggot. Someone should play harsh with your fucking mother.

Of course I do, because you're bitching here about who you "lost respect" over a completely accidental injury, while your team plays like a bunch of apes on bad cocaine and actually is trying to injure other players.

>Sweden
Need I say more?

"xd" as fuggg

>no u
Do you want me to project so you can feel smart and successful for once, ahmed?

>t.moor calling someone ahmed

Our national teams aren't filled with straight outta africa muslims retards.

>accidental

Ok, I am sorry we beat you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's it, back to mogadishu

Portugal should be happy. As your colossal faggot of a super star went down in heap. I am actually cheering for Portugal over team immagration now.

I was rooting for France until their dirty fucking playing

DON'T CRY FOR ME ASS-HO-NALDO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, instead, only minorities play in sweden's team xd

Viens nettoyer mon sol, Rosa

We had 2.

Ibrahimovic and Martin Olsson. One balkan and one mulatto.

What a disgrace of a final

That's different from a knee injury, motherfucker.

>put a little shield icon on my flag
>become a shill for france

Try harder again next time, fucker.

Yeaaaaah sure, even if they weren't covered in burkhas, you wouldn't find a blonde in sweden, the national team is full of them!

>french team is blacker than t. alberto barbosa team

Jejejejejehejejehehehehehehue

shitty final matches shitty tournament

>Chile

Are you all this retarded ? Or just you ?

Then how come France hasn't scored yet?

>21 replies by OP
>all weak "trolls"
you're embarrassing yourself. Learn how to take shit and dish it back out.

of course he is injured. But more likely than not he will fly back to Madrid this night and start rehab on the leg, and will be back in action before we know it. Could of course sit out a few league games at the start but who gives a fuck

Badr Hari is pretty hot though, no homo.

That chokehold by Quaresma proved my point.

You can all go fuck yourselves, thank fuck once Ronaldo fucks off we probably won't have to watch your shitty country killing football outside of group stages.

I never said they were any good.

>being this much of a shill

He was fucking asserting himself and his team AFTER FRANCE FOULED THE FUCK OUT OF THE PT TEAM

are all you people below 5ft or just the majority?

Everyone of us, that way we can use our cups like jacuzzis

youtube.com/watch?v=J-20D6MlSiE&feature=youtu.be

>tfw show a lot of these symptoms

I already knew but it sucks to hear it again

I'm ashamed Portuguese user.
FFFF

>le career ending injury meme has finally become a reality
wew lad

>t. autistic brown manlet that has never sustained a knee injury

Fuck France

France are niggers

They're like 30% muslim, not an european country anymore, deport France to africa

The only clear indication I can see of an injury is how rotated his foot is relative to his upper leg, I don't understand what people are seeing in the red circle there.

could this sport be any more boring?