Hey Sup Forums, I want to blackmail this slut to give me head...

Hey Sup Forums, I want to blackmail this slut to give me head. She's cheated on her boyfriend numerous times but I have no solid proof. How can I blackmail her and get some of her 'legendary head'?

Will post her nudes if this gets responses

Just lie you fucking idiot, fabricate proof if necessary. Make up some bullshit story about the last party she was at and get an accomplice to verify. If it goes tits up, just throw them under the bus

self bump for encouragement

problem with this is that her bf is in my friend circle. I can't let her know it's me until I have the evidence. I can't get an accomplice because they all like her boyfriend

>She's cheated on her boyfriend numerous times but I have no solid proof.

You either know she cheated and have proof that gave you that knowledge or you don't know she cheated.

please post more pics of her

Nice trips
Finally someone fucking understands the whole Sup Forums is not your personal army thing
good on you OP

her own bf is a cuck and knows she cheated with one of his friends. i need something to use as leverage over her

trying to reward you all with her pics as well Sup Forumsro

You're the cuck.
Why would some random friend have all these nudes of her? gtfo cuck no one is going to jerk off to your girlfriend

these are like 2 years old. she used to whore around my friend group lmao and this is how she did it

I keep forgetting to add proof to my replies

What about her parents or siblings, family is always good for exploiting as leverage

You're a real piece of shit op, never change

;-)

How would I go about this my dude

I have a great idea.

How about instead of blackmailing her, you stop being a ridiculous, narcissistic, man-child faggot?

Whether she's a slut or cheated on her boyfriend is none of your fucking concern. Stop being such a drama queen faggot and learn to form real fucking human relationships.

Fuck I wish I could watch you scream and writhe in a twisted mass of burning steel. Fucking dick.

Fake Facebook account with the pics you're providing us or a burner phone. Or just the old fashioned way of straight up telling them

Fucking edgier than a razorblade factory dangling off a 90 degree cliff on a barbed wire rope

took the words right out of my mouth LMAO like why the hell is it this guy's concern what I'm doing? gtfo Sup Forums u triggered faggot

not sure if this will work. Her family doesn't matter much to her, big surprise right? A slut who has family issues lol

reported underage

Moar of this bitch

You could try the education route then, anonymously inform your year head or whatever. That shit fucked me over when some of arsehats almost got me put on a watchlist

not a chance man, we graduated and she's moving out of state next semester

Post moarr

Then maybe threaten to spread shit to their employers, take some tactics out of the sjw playbook

running dry on nudes

Everything you got drop it Sup Forumsro. Should just make fake fb account and blackmail through account on public library or something

Post more now!

what if she figures out who I am bc of the nudes I do have?

She cant prove that its you bro if its a fake account on another server.

Well, just how legendary is this head Sup Forumsro?

Or let a Sup Forumsro blackmail her

just be like yo, i know ur cheating giv me head or ill do xyz she has no proof anyways

she brags about how good she is really often. ..

slut

Considered this, however not sure if she uses kik anymore. Id have to drop her insta or twitter unless you all have better suggestions

Keep posting

^

You could just drop everything and leet us have at it

If your going to blackmail her just do it. Easy. Did it to my ex got more nudes and blowys for it

only concern is white knight faggots, that and not sure how I can get you bros to help me get some head. considering just snapping her and asking and just praying she doesnt screenshot lmfao

b/ro wtf no just ask her in person she wont be recording u and u can deny it if need be

only time i see her is with her bf lol

This, just make sure there's no cctv or anything. Plausible deniability and all that. Or, given her slutty track record, ask for head politely first then blackmail her

Damnn, thats rough

If your going to do it do it smart. No snapchat. Kik is good tho. Post the whole lot bro

post dem bare lil tits, op.

Kik really? Sketch

Keep us updated start a new thread if need be

What's the ladies name?

Bump. Post moar