Hey Sup Forums. I've got a problem and I thought I would ask just in case one of you fags had some insight...

Hey Sup Forums. I've got a problem and I thought I would ask just in case one of you fags had some insight. I will keep it simple.

My wife gave me two daughters. I love them, but I want a son.

I can't stop think about wanting a son.

However, my wife can bear no more children.

Now I am depressed and cant stop thinking about a son. My wife asks what is wrong and I tell her nothing, I'm just tired.

I have two options:

1. I tell her I am depressed because I want a son. She then feels guilty that she cannot bear me a son.

2. I keep it bottled up inside forever and never tell her that I feel devastated that I will never have a son.

A no win situation.

Anyone have a way to win?

Pic might be related.

baby bump

Fucking adopt a child? Figure it out faggot.

you tell her how you feel, she allows you to give her unlimited cream pies till the end of time

OR

she lets you fuck another woman that can possibly carry a boy.
dont guilt her

If you are going to be depressed regardless, choose the option that would leave you least depressed...that is, if you want any chance of her sticking around and putting up with you.

bump

>dont guilt her
/thread

Have u considered surrogacy?

Yes, I will never tell her. I couldn't do that to her and make her feel guilty.

It just would seem selfish that she gives me two children and for me to upset that I didn't get what I want to hold that against her. It would make me seem like an asshole. Yet, I cannot stop thinking of the son I will never have...

impregnate one of your daughters dummy. reduce reuse recycle nigga, we only get one planet

Any nephews/bros kids you can be the 'Awesome Uncle' to?

you could tell her how you feel.
she'll only feel guilty if you make her feel that way and even then she might not really feel bad just sad

Do volunteer work...Local YMCA or Boys Club, coaching a team, be a part time teacher,...ETC

Having children is so godamn selfish

adopt someone fggot

what is adoption or a surrogate

Become ghengis khan or temujin

Being depressed and keeping it secret will be just as or more ruinous as telling her, as she will blame the mystery depression on herself.

Tell ur wife and if she really cant bear more children coming out of her cooter then you can always adopt and give a child a warm home

buy yourself a male dog. better than a son cuz he doesnt grow up a man and demands a college fund or car or house or anything - plus he is always at your side. shit, whats the matter with you sickos all going mad about getting children? as if the world wouldnt be crowded enough already! + your wife is gross, even for ~40+, sorry :/

OP, does she have interest in having another kid?

checkd

You should adopt a poor abandoned Sup Forumsro

She cannot physically have another. It is impossible now. She had to have uterus removed.

Adoption or surrogate mother

That's not what I asked

Be grateful for what you have nigger.
You are entitled to none of it.

tell her

Be happy for what you have

Be open and honest, but don't put any blame on her. Jesus dude, after 2 kids you should know this.

Step 1: adopt a Mexican
Step 2: make him do yard work
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

>2016
>not turning your daughter into your son

it's like you don't even love them

if the only way to win is to have a son, unless you either adopt or have an illegitimate child (that's legitimate because she allows you), you don't win, there isn't really a realistic way to win

on the flipside, you can lose. you need to talk to her, tell her wtf is going on, and make sure she knows you don't hold it against her (unless you do?). because if you keep acting mopey and she keeps picking up on it, and you don't let her know what's up, she will blame herself and it will eat away at you as well.

Chop her head off and move on to another until you find one which bears a son, doy.

Kek

Be honest with yourself and us. She can't give you what you want. She tried twice and failed. You want someone to give you permission to dump her barren ass so you can have what you want .

BTW. Sex of a baby is determined by sperm contribution.

dude in this retarded new world we live in girls don't even have to be girls anymore
fuckin gender and sex can't be defined or linked to birth anymore somehow
just tell one of your girls shes really a boy inside
all the SJWs will fuckin love you

Take one of your daughters and make her into a trap. Duh..

>1.
Actualy, my question is, you kicked her in the nuts or something so she can't have babys?
If no, you have nothing to do with this.

> Also, have a son

You seem to be putting blame on her OP, but it was your jizz that didn't produce a boy

I like this guy

This.
Man up OP and don't pull a Henry VIII because it's your fault. Adopt or pay for a change.