New Thread Boxxy/Catie Forever Queen

New Thread Boxxy/Catie Forever Queen

Sup Forums has no queen

you are all cringing retards

GTFO.

No. The truth hurts.

There is no "queen of Sup Forums."

At least ground yourself somewhat in the reality of it.

lol do you even know what Boxxy did to earn that title??.

This is now a Boxxy fap thread.

There is no such title to be earned. And Boxxy ceased to be anything even slightly relevant in 2009.

You cringefags really need to pitch in some money, buy a server and start your own faggy website.

Can anyone give me an update on Boxxy being knocked up by her nigger boyfriend? The thread got deleted on eight-chan

> You cringefags really need to pitch in some money, buy a server and start your own faggy website.
Complaining about shit posting on Sup Forums witch can not be removed get out 9gag are you fucking for real or what??.

js by the end of this year you will be asked by the management to stop your cringing let's face it stalkerfag threads.

I'd have a backup plan, like a cheap website until you can get a pool going.

Do not believe that shit its troll bait & honestly if you believe shit posted on here or eight chan you are stupid everything is a work of fiction

No it's true one of her neighbors got up and had pics and everything. Apparently there was a domestic dispute where the police took him in.

Gmt this is cali bro. Have a good night.

total troll--no way Boxxy is a race traitor

Not gmt Boxxy bro from Minnesota i created the new thread but thanks man.

Post pics or you are a fucking troll.

Like I said the thread was deleted. You really don't know about this?

Ok you have good night.

No Boxxy met this nigger at her gym and they shacked up all last spring. Now they took him in for domestic violence against her. She could even be pregnant with his niglet.

Because there is no proof.

How is minnosota?

or they're trying to keep it hush hush and someone came forward

Its very hot right now.

Okay but you think someone would save those pictures & post them here hmm?? that why i do not believe it & it stinks like troll bait & very good troll bait at that shows that people online are so stupid & will buy anything on the internet.

I'm thinking it's more on your end, that you can't handle the news that Boxxy's been some nigger's bitch this whole time.

Really? Is it humid

Its 76 right now not humid but just hot.