As an alternative to all the other shit on this site right now, here's a random thread for all the lurkers. Get in here...

As an alternative to all the other shit on this site right now, here's a random thread for all the lurkers. Get in here, lets talk. And if we post some YLYL or Best of Sup Forums while we're at it, well, then we all win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc
youtube.com/watch?v=WgS2fma_I7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very nice

Jesus, you faggots just won't quit with that tired meme will ya?

It took forever for the banana meme to die down. Think this will be any different? Shitposters are in love with their own shitty jokes.

Yea, but at least with the banana it came and went suddenly...the whole "you must post in this thread or.." thing has been a staple of Sup Forums for years...just never this prevalent or annoying. But, for all my annoyance, you are totally right.

Oops. That isn't YLYL haha.

anyone have the one with the user who have a crazy gf that dressed in lolita outfits? she took him to some shed and he was scared shitless thinking she would murder him

check em

Two pair of dubz in my own thread? I didn't even notice.

One was trips, but you have good screencaps so it's all good.

lol. Do you happen to have the one with the stick drawing of someone using the wheel and pedals controller?

Touche sir!

Don't think I do unfortunately. Sorry man.

Oh fuck I never saw the follow up post

Sadly running out of content. I think I'm going to switch to infomercial .gifs next as they make me chuckle.

Witnessed. And yea, I wasn't in that thread, but fuck is it gross. Right up there with that dude that makes those furry-esq companion dolls and takes photos of them with his family.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc

Don't think I've seen that. Got a cap of it?

Man I fucking love these for some reason. Anyone else drinking and feeling chatty?

I'll look, but I don't think so. Wait, found the original.

Here's the long version

luv u user

xobby

>that last picture
Wonder how those kids are doing 6 years later.

Out of dank maymays. Enjoy my favorite performance artist.

I know, right? I don't know which is creepier..dolls as sexual fetish or bizarre hobby.

The fuck am I watching lol

Not this time mother poster, I see through your lies.

Olivier de Sagazan. The performance is titled "Transformation"

*Transfiguration
Sorry

I was impressed and legit creeped out. Bravo.

More of his stuff if you're interested. youtube.com/watch?v=WgS2fma_I7Y

just gonna leave this here. enjoy

Thanks user

fucking kek

>meat water
>forcey fun time
>slippery doppery long mover

I'm partial to
>motorized rollinghams
myself.

hmm this seems like a good enough thread. Have a recent story i wanted to greentext. a shameful one too.

>be 19 yo, summer before college
>last year i can go to this church youth conference in montreat north carolina
>there's 1000+ high school-year before college kids there, it's fun and i alway learn a lot about faith there
>been for the past 4 years
>parents make me get a job and i can't go
>don't work tuesdays/wednesdays, parents are fine with me going up there just to spend a night, say hey to old friends from past years, chill with back home group
>tell youth leader
>she says i can't fucking go because it would "affect the group dynamic"
>tard me struggle to think of something to say
>offer to lead a drum circle
>all of my wut
>she agrees
>i've never drummed in my life, but church has a lot of drums for contemporary worship.
>it's the only way i can go
>gotta learn to drum somehow
>go on meetup.com and find this old whimsical hippie woman, she's like 60 years old and her unbra'd tits are saggier than a 2 week old bowl of jello.
>$10 a lesson
>meet her(at whole foods of all places) for a lesson
>shit's harder than I thought, barely learn anything the first time
>come back for the next session 2 days later
>now she's charging $25 per lesson
>have to do it, montreat in 5 weeks
>she keep getting closer to me as the session goes, grabbing my arm, being about as seductive as a pear shaped 6 year old hippie can be
>come back next week, same deal, she's getting a bit more handsy though.
>uncomfortable as shit
>end of the session
>tells me she won't give me any more lessons unless i finger her old woodstock cooch
>claims her arthritis is getting to her
>bitchijustwatchedyoubeatadrumfortwohours.mpg
>reluctatly do it, this is really my only option
>we've done it every session sense, she doesn't make me pay her anymore

Well, that's the story of how i fingered an old hippie so i could go to church camp. my group goes next week.

sure, why not

cute

lmfao

huh.

Well what is this fine user doing on a Wednesday evening? I'm zapped from the sun, drinking cheap beer on my deck, hating Nick Saban's stupid ass face..

60* year old oops not pedo

Sure bud. What's up? Get up to anything cool recently?

Writing, mostly. Also listening to the Doom soundtrack and drinking some mead a friend brewed.

I'm switching between three different things as far as writing goes: a paper for school, an article for a website, and a requested story for some poor bastard I took pity on who's been askingfor a specific greentext over on Sup Forums for a few weeks.

Hardly. Just sunburned and annoyed with today. Was screamed at by what looked like a million year old lady for hurting her trees....I'm a horticulturalist, was treating her ash trees for Emerald Ash Borer..a service she, herself, ordered. wtf man

cunt

I fucking love these. MORE!!!
Is this a feels thread? I don't even care if that shit is real or fake, that's adorable

Damn son, that is some fine ass...something about the lower back dimples that knock my dick in the dirt... And that's dope. I've never attempted to brew any mead myself, being an avid homebrewer...grain is just sooo much cheaper than honey. What's your major?

Aha, fucking oldies, some great to just chat with sometimes, some just fucking moody for no reason. What's it like being a horticulturalist? Rewarding work? Decent money?

How were you treating it? I mean she might have a point if you're taking a scorched earth approach.

Sorry user, that is literally every .gif I have of that shit. I collect them whenever I can. Here's a nice cooze for your trouble.

Majoring in Criminal Justice, though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to bother finishing the degree. I'm making more money now than I would for the first twenty years or so of a law enforcement job, plus I'm an Amerifag, and I don't know how much you know about american politics, but cops aren't doing the greatest these days.

So what's up with you?

And what kind of brewing do you do? Never don any myself but my best friend is super into it, likes to give me stuff. I don't drink much beer, but whenever he brews soemthing more exotic (like mead, which I love) I'll buy some.

pic totally unrelated.

She was pissed that I was drilling into the base of her trees with a cordless drill...but that is the only way to tap in the plugs which make it possible to inject the insecticide....she just didn't know the process, which is fine, but the way she was screaming at me, one would think I had gone after her dog with the drill instead of the tree....
Rewarding? I dunno if I'd use that word. I work for a company called TruGreen. I spend my days meeting with residential and commercial customers, helping them diagnose problems in their landscape plants and all that jazz. It's nice in that I get to be outside all day, and I do love to talk..I make ab 60K USD a year, which isn't the best, but I get by. I just love growing things..as odd as that is. I'd very much like to make the jump to the Park Service.

Doing god's work user.

I felt compelled to remake this. Just for this thread.

>Majoring in Criminal Justice
>In America
>In 2016
Oooh, bro, yeah, I can see how that might lose it's appeal. BLM may be full of shit but law enforcement ain't free and clear either.

Fair enough. How long have you been doing this? Is it something that you sorta fell into or so that you wanted to do?

Fucking nigger

My dad was really into wine making. I grew up in Tennessee, from a long line of hill people with a cultured history of making our own booze. I like wine making, but beer is just more fun. I don't stick to one style over another, but I am fond of British style ales. I studied abroad in Ireland my sophomore year and the beer opened my eyes...this was before the big craft boom here in the states.

wrote this one a while back, i hope you guys like it.

zomberz von zombycow

Reply to this post or moot will die in his sleep tonight.

Eh, fell into it I guess. As silly as it sounds, I trace it back to a love of wood. When I was in high school I worked two jobs...one with my cousin as a logger, the other with my girlfriend's dad in his cabinet shop. After graduation, I moved for college, and worked at a different cabinet shop. Turns out, I'm a pretty decent trim/finish carpenter. I originally wanted a degree in biochem or some other science field, but fell into agronomics and horticulture. It's kinda dumb, but I have a love for trees man. Not as forester or carpenter, but a genuine love for the living wood. It makes me feel small, puts things in perspective.

ok

This seems appropriate.

sup babe.

Sorry forgot to make it mythic.

Yeah, kinda lost it's luster as time went on, plus the pay is shit. Even with paying for and attending college, I'm already making more than entry level law enforcement jobs. As far as BLM goes, I aint even gonna open that can of worms.
This is the part where if we were speaking in person, I'd be smiling and nodding and genuinely interested, but not really chiming in because I know dick about brewing. Tho quesiton: is geuine moonshine any good? Heard from a relative it's worth traveling up to the hills for, heard from a guy who was studying in Kentucky that it's shit.

pic still entirely unrelated

saving this.

Yeah, I get that. That's pretty cool, man. Carpentry is a pretty good field to go into anyway, gain a hell of a lot of practical skills that way too I'd imagine. Do you want to do this for the rest of your life or are you pursuing any other goals at the minute?

>a requested story for some poor bastard
okay, I have to know, what is so bad that even most of Sup Forums's writers won't take it?

>i was there

>It was some guy who'd been looking for a writefag to make a, and I quote "hot story about an older sister domming a beta guy". I'm putting about 90% effort into the story. Should blow his fucking mind when it's done.
Yeah, carpentry is a pretty good field. Worked in my grandpa's woodshop on and off since I was 12, you learn a lot of useful skills, especially work ethic and patience.

pic as always unrelated

was there i told him he looks like the comlbine shooter

as was i, when the thread 404'd the guy had more than 50 responses on the last part of his story

usually only "reply or your mother dies" shit or get threads get that many replies. good to see a post that deserves it get the recognition