Minnesota thread

Minnesota thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AexU45FyZeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minnesota threads always die. Theyre like oregonians, out doing irl shit.

It's hit or miss with these threads, never hurts to try though.

Can confirm this, currently checking in from the north shore of Lake Superior where I just got back from kayaking. About to go have a fire and make s'mores.

Sounds nice!

651 here. Anybody got some lake elmo bitches?

any kelly van drizzle (drisse)?

Stillwater here!

any leti e?

Bump

I love Antiques Mall. Not even joking. Spent $4600 there.

HAHAHAHA

Glad to see you are hurting inside over this horrible tragedy as well. My condolences to the family of this law abiding citizen that was wrongly killed in cold blood by a coward hiding behind a badge and a gun.

Trolling or not, Fuck cops.

Minnetonka reporting in. Anyone else from the metro area or are you all from East Jesus Nowhere?

kek

Obviously you like eating all the bullshit that the left wing media shoves down your throat. The BLM movement is funded by Soros and other "rich white men" making a killing off of your emotions.

Castile's killing was justified. The court will confirm it after the investigation is complete and you can eat a dick for your willful ignorance. I would redpill you but I believe its out of your capacity.
youtube.com/watch?v=AexU45FyZeM

Why are minnesotans so fucking tall? Ive been all over the US, and you guys are 2 inches taller than everyone else on average.

how flooded are things up north? can't get away from work anytime son, but really miss the north woods this time of year

Alexandria Reporting in here Sup Forumstards

go chew on a chaunch kid

We have a cabin on big island and dock in st albans bay, but i live in edina.

scandinavian heritage

why are you so short

Checking in from central Minnesota. Milaca, or close enough to it.

Yea because they don't set out a society standard of protection! Fuck them untell I need them right! Just like how it should be.

>I would redpill you but I believe its out of your capacity.

Please do. I know all about his driving record filled with tickets for revenue ranger bullshit. There was no violent history on his record, he was licensed to carry, and he informed the officer that he had a gun.

Scandanavian blood.

Obvious troll is obvious. 0/11

Dayton/rogers here.

No shit? My Dad's girlfriend has a cabin on big island as well. Perhaps we've met on the lake before. How do you like Edina? Are the people tolerable?

218 hippie here

I bet you support the Black Panthers, too? Damn autocorrect...should have said Black Lives Matter.

No, they are pretentious fucks

Same organization.

>that's the joke.avi

Anybody else in Stillwater?

I'm mostly for more accountability. Hopefully that will protect more innocent lives no matter the race.

Protect and serve, they arent military. They should be more like Andy Griffith.

That's what the rumors I've heard say but I'm not from there so I didn't want to be the one to say it.
Do you plan on staying here/there?

awww c'mon man, no need to be a dick about things

If those tits are in Stillwater, I'll be in Stillwater.

It's not horrible here, if your a coal burning whore. So yeah I want out.

No, i dont like edina. I like Kingfield and northeast and north loop and lowertown though. The bay our cabin is in is on the south side of the island. West of George / old home cottage cheese guys cabin.

fergus

Mahtomedi nigga but I'll be in Stillwater 10am tomorrow if you want them titties fucked proper.

Duluth

1969 January 4, 1970 Minnesota Vikings[I]^ 27–7 Cleveland Browns‡ Bloomington 46,503

Mankato here

Haha probably the right idea.

South side of Big Island is where it's at. Away from the drunk kiddos. The Cabin I know of is right across from the Caribbean.

I don't know of this cottage cheese guy you speak of; story?

Yeah its gotten really bad over there. Cabins been in my family since the late 40s, and it was a quiet escape until the mid 2000s.

Moorhead here

Was it just the party crowd becoming overwhelming that changed things or what made it different?

His name was George, he owned Old Home dairy company, and he was 2 or 3 cabins east of us on the hill. Nice guy, his gf was 40 something and he was 80 something, hes dead now. Cool guy though, had the coolest chris craft, like attached.

Partiers. I want to shoot a BB gun at them from the woods.

That's a visually appealing boat. I've seen a few of those out on the lake.

I'm curious about a few things: Do you have an African American population in Edina? If so, have you noticed any tension in interaction with them/with the police in the area. I'm in Excelsior which has almost no A.A.s and the Police have had a hard-on lately and have increased their presence significantly

South Saint Paul checking in, watching Mr. Robot.

hi i just moved to duluth area

No, no blacks anywhere, but i think most of the recent debate has been conducted by small minded people on both sides. I have no issues with any races, its preposterous, but people can be shits, and there are shitty communities and cultures. Skin color means nothing.

>Dulut
hi

Enjoy the binge and not removing your eyes from the screen for the next 13 hours hahaha that show is unbelievably well-written

shit i just got here, is it dead now?

Already watched season 1 last year when it aired. The 2nd season just started tonight. Downloaded it and threw it on the server to consume whenever I please. I'm super impressed.

Nigger lover detected

did you watch the video I linked?
Literally the only justification needed is Officer suspected Philando was armed, told him not to reach for anything, philando reached in his back pocket, officer drew gun on P. and said "STOP DONT MOVE" and philando put his hands up (which in doing so abruptly looks the same as drawing your hands forward if he had reached for a gun)

Lavish and the officer both said that's exactly what happened. Also there was a bolo that matched philando which is why he was actually pulled over in the first place. the officer only said he pulled them over for a tailight to not raise suspicion (on county radio he reported he was pulling over a car, driver matched bolo description). first thing he probably said when he pulled over was "stopping you for broken taillight, license and registration plz". said that so he could get identity on the guy he suspected from the robbery without alerting suspicion. Philando says he has a gun, then begins to reach while officers telling him not to

would all cops shoot in this situation? no. but the officer acted according to his training and the court will say he was justified. A white kid was also shot the same week, for the same thing in fresno (19 yrs old) it was also recorded, but the media isnt spoonfeeding that one to us because the kid is white, nothing too dramatic.. but you see the cops shooting the kid while hes laying on the ground. they stop shooting tell him not to move and then a few seconds later shoot him a few more times lol.

but no, lets hype castile and cry racism and we can make money off of our volatility stocks, invest in smith and weston and gold and we'll get 20% over three days on our millions of dollars, easyyy

elk river reporting in

I am envious. How is the second season compared to the first so far?

I sort of agree with you. I consider myself an equal opportunity racist because all human beings seem to have it within themselves to be worthless scum.

Many morons think theres a causal relationship melanin and social behavior. Social groups congregate around phenotypic traits because people naturally are group isolationist, but thats as much as you get.

I suppose numbers are racist too.

got any weed lol

I'm only like 20 minutes into it. Very slow start again, mostly psychological and less tech-centric. Rami Malek is fucking incredible still.

Duluth here, off of woodland.
Anyone got Superior nudes?

nope

Yes, blacks commit more violent crimes, but blackness doesnt cause it. Culture and social groupings cause it. They group around their blackness, but the race doesnt cause the shittiness. A blind black man raised in a white family and told he was white will turn out white. A blind white person raised in a black family will steal your cellphone.

Lakeville reporting in, nothing to dump, girls in my range too prude to send

I bet he is. I have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder and as such relate to his character pretty well. He does an outstanding job.

No, thats not true at all. Science, above everything. If science ssys im wrong, im wrong. INTP. Zero emotional attachment to my views.

No shit. They're paying more attention to the tech details this season. Using actual Linux distros, kali boxes with python payloads. Now if only I could smoke some weed while I watch. Fucking job hunts suck.

Have you read any of Bruce Lipton's work? Or other authors that have studied and written about epigenetics?

I enjoy your anecdotal style of presenting your ideas by the way. Not weighed down with facts, but it gets the point you're trying to make across very clearly.

Whats your industry?

What do you think about the Somalians invading?
Roseville reporting.

Tech. Currently working refurbishing Macs but have had a few interviews with Best Buy Corporate. A good friend of mine is a malware analyst there and putting in a good word for me. Geek squad while I get my N+ and Sec+, hopefully move to the Linux sysadmin team in the next 5 years

What do you do for a living? Good luck finding something that pays well enough to have some money for grass.

I wouldn't be classified as one of the people to benefit from seeing the technical details being correct in the show but I'm guessing you either work with computers or at least have an interest in them.

Yeah, networking with an emphasis on security. Eventually I want to get my CEH and start penetration testing but that's quite a few years ahead of me.

Waite Park reporting in

Never heard of him. I type like that because theres no time for 40 minute treatises. I just had a 40 min conversation about race with my gf earlier tonight.

I don't see many people from Somalia where I live but when I lived in Richfield it was slightly disconcerting. I never experienced any real problems with them, but the cultural barrier was very real and sometimes led to awkward encounters. Have you had any problems?

Slow and steady. You're smart to have long term goals but to simultaneously realize that you're not going to reach them overnight. I wish you luck on the journey

thanks man. Jesus, it's been a while. I haven't posted on here in ~5 years, probably more than that. Decided to come back and found a mn thread. clickbox captcha is way better than textbox.