why?

Y

I did too OP.

when you first asked if she was clean did she say yes or no

ʷʰʸ

Why?

We don't want >sorta related.
we want to see her herpes vagina.

I dates a chick for almost 2 years who had herpes. I only found out after I broke up with her. But apparently I am immune to herpes. Cause I still don't have it.

When u have sex does it feel like your popping a roll of packing bubble?

What about her is so great that you're willing to risk catching the herp?

Why does it mean something? What is the point? Half of the humanity has it and it did nothing to anyone oO

You probably do. But not showing yet

do you want herpies?
or can you just not get anyone else so you figure who cares if you get the herp?

3.5B have herp? More importantly, Herp one or herp two?

When do herpes taste the best?

She told me outright before we ever started dating

Not to my knowledge but I've never been tested

>implying I'll show you my girlfriends vagina

No

I'm, bored and the topic could be interesting. Also you can greatly reduce the risk of avoiding getting herpes by not being a fucking idiot

She's a really cool person that at the time of our getting into a relationship I could see myself spending a significant amount of time with / be with longterm, and as stated above, I don't think herpes is that big of a deal

This guy fucking gets it

Both... never feel nothing, neither my girls. I know I have it for years (and lot of clinical tests) but never felt nothing

fried with eggs, over easy

I don't actively want herpes but I don't really think herpes is something significant enough to not date someone

Is she black?

well this when well

nope, super white

It won't feel like this but if a girl is having an outbreak her vagoo will be sore and she won't want to have sex.

How did she get it? How old?

why

Checked.
I used to fuck a black girl with herps. Aint got em

18 and she thought / he told her it was a pimple

Do you have herpes?

I've never had any outbreaks but I've never been tested either

>>implying I'll show you my girlfriends vagina

That's OK OP, she showed it to plenty of guys before.

If you catch that shit and break up with this grill you have to either tell every grill you wish to have secks with for the rest of your life and realize that this will be a dealbreaker for a large amount OR be a huge dirtbag.

it's actually illegal to be a carrier of STDs and not tell your partner before the secks, even if you don't know you have it

Kyle??

Allison????

Stocks or bonds in 2017?

same here. i dated a chick with herpes for about a year and a half and never caught shit.....and yes, i have been tested afterward.

If I'm a bait poster, how come you just replied?

Bullshit, not a single girl would say no because of this. You can just say: lets use condoms to avoid anything cause I have H, and thats all. Only btards should think about avoid sex just for this stupid virus.. Herpes is the new mitocondria, it will merge into human system and will discover an utility for itself among us

Stocks for sure, market is going up

I know both men and women who wouldn't date a SO because herpes

Lol you cant just get tested for herpes, there has to be a lesion.

they do swab testing

Yes on a lesion.

There is blood tests

Never know none

Do you have unprotected sex with her?

why

not yet, but it's on my to do list

Not reassuring.....there is a hotried who got herpes when her BF cheated on her...she told me up front and I said I'd think about it but go on some dates and see where things go...

I legitimately have no idea what the fuck you're attempting to communicate

i also dated a girl with herpes, fucked like crazed rabbits and i am still clean, perhaps i will develop it in the upcoming years, maybe no, who knows...
i am no longer with her because of reasons but yeah, haven't caught shit