American here

American here.

I started dating this French girl who attends my university just a little over a year ago (pic related). We moved in together at the end of May. Everything has been perfect. She's fantastic in bed, is beautiful and interesting to talk to. She's a great cook. Everything is great.

However, ever since an English drinking buddy of mine found out three months ago that my girlfriend is French, he has been making a lot of jokes about French girls being notorious sluts. Last Saturday night he took his jokes a little too far and I confronted him about it and he refused to back down. He is adamant that all French girls are sluts and they are "genetically incapable of monogamy." He thinks I'm an idiot for being in a relationship with a French woman.

She has given me no reason to be suspicious of her and I really do believe that she is as much in love with me as I am with her. We fuck at least once a day, because she likes to fuck in the mornings. I've lost count how many times I've been woken in the morning by her riding my dick and we usually fuck twice a day. The point is, I just don't see her actually needing to have a lover considering how frequently we have sex.

Is he right? Are French girls capable of being faithful? Should I be suspicious of my girlfriend just because she's French?
>pic related.

Nah fuck that guy

>genetically incapable of monogamy

All jokes aside, you'd have to be an idiot to believe that.

French guy leaving in the US here. French girls are more into monogamy than American girls.

Don't be a dumb cunt op, your girl sounds great

You should be thankful that they are incapable of monogamy. She is married but the husband is still living in France. She is cheating on him, WITH YOU.

Making general statements about girls of an entire nationality is fucking dumb. If you really want to get a good idea of how girls from a specific area of the world will conduct themselves, look at the culture of that area rather than the nationality.

All western European nations have similar cultures, with minor regional exceptions of course. Also, she may be more likely to cheat if she's more liberal.

>American here.
Sorry to hear that.

Your friend is an ignorant fool.

Sage

How did you end up talking, are you and her in the same club or something or are you in the same class?
Also to answer your question, no. Your friend is a huge jealous faggot.

Fuck that guy, he's clearly jealous. Godspeed, user.

American who has been to France, can confirm

your friend is trying to cuck you.

Never trust a single word out of Pommy's mouth when it comes to matters of sex. They are all seething pusbags of jealousy on this subject.

He either wants to fuck your girlfriend really bad, and is making her out to be a slut so that if he does fuck her he can act like he was your wingman, rather than a total dickhead.

OR

He wants to fuck you really bad, and is trying to break you two up. Be careful he doesn't ever roofie your drinks.

Being a Pommy bastard, it's probably a mixture of the two.

>hey guys, look at how hot my girlfriend is. She cooks for me and fucks me every day.
>you jelly?

/thread

user you scored a fucking golden trout like a goddamn champ. Dissociate with your buddy if he doesn't calm down.

Godspeed

You're a retard if you believe Western women as a whole aren't notorious sluts.
Doesn't have anything to do with nationality.

nah bro, all french girls are sluts. just like how all americans are self righteous trump supporters, all christians belong to the westboro baptist church, all black people commit crimes, all muslims are terrorists, and wanting to suck a feminine penis somehow makes you gay.

Basically this.

Is the girl in your pic really your girlfriend?

a... feminine penis?

A.... Feminine... PENIS?

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Yes. Her name is Adrienne.

White boys, time for a thought exercise.

What comes to mind when I say "21 year old Thai female wearing a miniskirt" ?

You know it's an unfair stereotype, or an unfair association, or an unfair response, but that's not the point. That is what came to your mind when I said it.

Now say "21 year old White female wearing a miniskirt" to any male who isn't white, and they have exactly the same response.

Are all Thai girls sluts? No, but many of the ones white boys have contact with are.

Are all White girls sluts? Yes.

i hate. I really fucking hate you so much.
die

You're either making this up or are a massive fucking idiot. If I give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you, why in the ever living fuck would you ask Sup Forums? If you have no reason to be suspicious why listen to someone who is clearly a dumbass?

I only recently found Sup Forums a little over 3 months ago. What's wrong with posting this on b?

No, Conservative point of views are on the rise in France. Where The Left's is the dominant one in America.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Because that basically. This is a place for all the other shit that doesn't fit elsewhere. It's an anonymous image board where people like to troll the shit out of others.

Oh boy, this gonna be gud OP.

Pic is legit, her name is Sophie, I'm a (now distant) French friend of her, and you'll soon have to explain your thread that I just screenshoted.
Enjoy your breakup, you fucking piece of shit.

unless that's not the girl he's actually dating...?

90% of the anons who lurk this board are morbidly obese male NEETs who are living in their mom's basement. If we are lucky enough to find a girl willing to play with our penis, she will be as fat and ugly as we are.
Less than 1% of the anons who lurk this board have a girlfriend and the vast majority of those girlfriends are fat and ugly.

I don't see what there is to explain? He's asking a a legitimate question based of off the devil in his ear a.k.a his asshole friend. Be told something long enough and you'll eventually believe it, or at least doubt what you know.

PSA: this is pasta, niggers.

That he's even questioning it at all. If he trusted her, he wouldn't let what a tard said to him about and entire people make him doubt her fidelity.

It is. I know the girl pictured, she moved to the US two years ago to study there and OP pointed out that the pic was related.
I just sent her a mail and a FB message with pics of the thread attached, she'll be delighted to know her asshole of a BF talk about her that way on the internet with total strangers and drop pics of her.

That's just not true. 20 million unique visitors lurk this board each month.

Fat, morbidly obese males who live in their mother's basement are rare. That lifestyle is not normal. I know that you'd like to think that there is 20 million of your ilk living on this planet, but there isn't. You're just as much a minority here as you are irl.

Are you some sort of retard?

post her facebook or you're trolling

call your friend a limey fuck.

Did you really expect me to be an asshole just as her BF?
Go fap on something else.

>RIP OP

All britbongs are just butt-frustrated about their country going to shit so they try to badmouth anyone from continental europe.

Feel free to ignore him.

1/10

Speak for yourself neckbeard.
I don't believe that to be the case at all. In fact /b is probably one of the more diverse communities I've ever participated in. We're all weird, but a lot of that weirdness comes from within. Certainly not everyone is disgusting, judging by all the OC on here. Like this.
Pic related. It's my 18 year old GF, who is hot as fuck. I'm 39. No money involved. The sex is incredible.
PS - I used to be a massive fucking dork. I dropped the glasses and the video games and became alpha. Try it sometime.

Lies

>everyone here is just as much of a loser as I am
>that's why they are my friends

I'm 42 and I make 6 figures kid. Maybe you should stop lurking here and go get a fucking job.

I could understand that, except doubt's a universal thing for anyone that has a healthy ability of reason. Consideration of all possibilities is normal for any user in their right mind.

Posted last night, your buddies stereotypes are true of Italian girls (whores, cuckolding assured), but French girls are probably a step up from American sluts.

Not gf obviously

True, but when he said that all French girls are sluts and that they are genetically incapable of not sleeping around, any credibility he might have had jumped out the window and anything he said can be safely ignored.

Not necessarily. It's one thing to be confident in your ability to predict the behavior of someone who shares your culture, but it's understandable to doubt your ability to predict the behavior of a foreigner, due to being unfamiliar with that culture. It's foolish to presume that someone raised in a different culture shares your values.

Op is right to ask this question because he is dating someone who did not grow up in his culture.

I'll give you a 2/10, because you got a few replies.

French dude here, French girls tends to be really loyal but if you cheat on her she might fuck your shit up.
Also fuck this rosbeef!

They're drinking buddies, all reason is already thrown out when they talk. It's just that one specific claim that bothers him. I personally think that his confrontation of the other guy says enough about his true feelings. Uncertainty isn't fun, and he just wants to make sure his reasoning isn't degrading as a result.

I'm pretty sure that it's totally retarded for an English person to be making comments about the French people.

I don't want to be all like "I know nothing but she's obviously faithful," but I have zero trust at all for an English person who stereotypes French people. They're just about the same goddamn people. A third of our words are French.

It's like the pot calling the kettle a nigger.

Truth, most of the people on /b are garden variety high school and college age people with a smattering of oldfags wasting time at work. And most are newfags, only a few people come back to this turdhole year after year.

>Twice a day
That's it? She's getting it somewhere else then

stop cucking us

shut it, u froggy cunt

>20 million unique visitors lurk this board each month
Bullshit. No way this is true.

see, heres another bastard that only wants to fuck your girlfriend and will do anything to break you up. if legit ofc

If you're "friend" is incapable of backing down and just be happy about you and your relationship, then he ain't your friend bruh.

is this just like one of your japanese animes?
post pics or you're full of shit

>We moved in together

NEVER MOVE IN TOGETHER.

better than sneaking her in and out of your dorm room every day.

>Am long time browser
>Am fit
>Am pretty
>Am large penis'ed

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks but i'll die before I pump a fatty.

GTFO

She loves dick too much. Bad thing

We're as similar to the French as we are to you cunts.

I've posted my belly and dingus before, to shut up those nigger worship threads. don't think I won't again.

you won't
>and never did

You just want to see some lazy big white dick next to a decent midsection you dirty dog. All you have to do is ask plainly and kindly.

Nah, I just like calling out liars. You are full of shit.

So you want to fap to my dick or will my thin person stomache do the trick for you? Try saying "All whites have small cocks" 3 times and i'll grant your wish.

nope. no homo. I just love calling out liars.
>liar

Fine, if you won't be honest with yourself then I won't share. At least apologize to the homo lurkers.

I'm sorry, user. I was cruel of me to point out that your claim was a lie.

Just ask her how she feels about "cinq a sept" and if she has one.

shit pasta and shitpost

Who hasn't been to a happy hour? cinq a sept literally means "wine and cheese" and it nothing more than a social occasion that occurs between getting off of work and going out to eat at 7

Pommy?

>became alpha
K