Michigan fags report in

Michigan fags report in.

I'm looking to buy a house in the next month or two. Where should I buy? Budget is $130,000 and it needs a basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

grcity.us/treasury/treasurers-office/pages/property-tax-and-assessment-lookup.aspx
zillow.com/homedetails/88444438_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White lake

Ithaca/Alma you could get a ton for that and its nice if you like "towns" close to city (saginaw and mt p) but also close to the country

Bump

Midland has good sluts

586 here

Midland reporting in.

West Michigan is the only reasonable answer. I like the city so I would say north east gr or east Grand Rapids.

Westland Reporting in. Stay away from the camel fuckers in dearborn.

269 here OP. I live a bit south of Kalamazoo but travel there frequently and it's a pretty nice place to live. You should check out some of the homes around there.

A bit far from where I want to be but doable.

Metro Detroit only sorry

Grand Rapids resident reporting. user endorsing Alma is right. It's also not too far from E. Lansing, but still a bit of distance if you plan to attend MSU. The trade off is how far you have to travel to work.

GR usually lags behind the country climbing house prices. You must be careful, in GR, to not get excited and buy that house that looks like a bargain at $100k, because it is probably only worth $85k. At least, here in Kent County, parcel taxes are public. (Estimated market value = 2x SEV.)

grcity.us/treasury/treasurers-office/pages/property-tax-and-assessment-lookup.aspx

You can get a lot of house in Detroit for that much.

Sorry guys metro Detroit only. I have a job and elderly parents to look after

Ther is a lot of good bang for the buck in Westland in my price range but shit man everyone knows Westland is the fuckin hood.

Never enough jackson or hanover

They are really bad at driving also

No thanks I'm not insane.

Livonia is your only answer. Still very white.

You are if you're passing it up! Lots of nice neighborhoods in Detroit and it's not all hood! They're really turning Detroit around.

just moved to midland. where the sluts at?

Everywhere?

lies

Westland isn't that bad. Lived here for 27 years and never had a problem. I'm on the border of Canton though.

Let's make this a Michigan sluts thread!

Are you a nigger?

No seriously they're everywhere in this city.

Try somewhere in Wisconsin

I'm a Muskegon fag. Honestly, I'd say if you're going to settle anywhere, it should be Holland.

detroit subs aren't bad, but the city is shit and has been for years...

doesn't help i'm married with kids. Eh oh well.

Shelby twp south of 22 mile.

buy in the U.P. that place is beautiful and is amazing if you love the outdoors and offroading

Brighton is extremely white. One of the whitest cities in Michigan.

Detroit is really turning around. But I would not recommend everyone to move here. Depends on what they are looking for, and a lot of money you save will be spent on car insurance.

Try Oxford/lake orion area. Really nice, predominantly white area with a good school district and nice cops. Also predominantly Republican of you're after that type of thing

you can buy all of flint with that money

Livonia has some places in my range. Basements are hard to come by there. I'm really leaning towards garden city. It's all white blue collar workers who don't want dindus around. Lot of good stuff there for the money too.

zillow.com/homedetails/88444438_zpid/

I use to be homless in Detroit. Pretty much a hell hole with almost zero law.

I wouldn't mind falling to my death from there.

I'm single. The sluttiness in this city is only going to get worse. Every year we gain probably around 300 sluts that turn 18. I'm not complaining though.

Do go to Oakland county though, you'd be crazy not to unless you're not going to be in the metro Detroit area

That's not a horrible deal. Livonia can be expensive to buy a house because it's Livonia. But property taxes are very low. It's also very boring city.

Detroit is only good if you can afford to live in the city center like the Cadillac building or something.

Crime statistic say otherwise unfortunately.

I never say no to bumps and tits

Aryan as they come

Checking but far away

Life goal

Not much available there

Checking

What would I drink?

sorry to hear that dude. i've been in SWMI pretty much my whole life...only gone to Detroit for some ball games and most recently saw paul mccartney at commerica park...that was years ago too though. you still living there Sup Forumsro?

There are some nice houses in the rehabbed and ready program. It takes old houses in Detroit and compleatly fixes them up and they look really nice and they are normally around 50-80k. However, Detroit city property taxes are high and there is a seperate city income tax. Took about a 1200 bite out of my return when I lived downtown.

I just bought a house in Livonia. It's a bit close to Redford but it's nice enough. You could probably also find a condo for about that much in Novi or Northville which is really nice. But then there is a HOA due on top of the mortgage.

Also, use Quicken Loans or a small credit union for your mortgage when you buy.

Nik D. Josh St.J if you're in this thread you must go to bed

I'd love to be in Oakland County but Wayne offers me WAY more for my money. 130,000 in most of Oakland County buys you a shack in desperate need of repair.

I'm also considering ferndale. Property values are supposed to keep rising. My ay be a good investment.

What part of Livonia? Where I'm at I'm about 2 miles from that shit hole Redford.

Go to mount pleasant. Cheap and not too many niggers

I'm SW of Inkster and 8 Mile

I don't have any friends in midland, where can I go to meet some hoes?

Midland has the least of them. Although black people seem to be migrating more to Midland now.

Collage students and failures live in Mt P.

I hate associations. Something about them attracts psychos and nazis. Not really interested in a condo honestly.

I already got pre approved by my credit union @3.6%

What city?

You in fucking Portage?

Buddy already wants to build me a new deck if I get that place since he would be literally down the road from me.

Boi I'm in the twp north of 25

everywhere in metro detroit is basically the same, just find a house you like.

Probably downtown, fricks bar, the mall, and a few other places.

Can confirm there is a solid following of the negro race flocking to midland. My step mom from Detroit moved here and now her mom and 2 sisters moved up here in some shitty apartments with their kids
Also last I heard one of the sisters sons, "Knuckles" raped his daughter, she was pretty young. And yeah, he lived in midland too

AYYYYYYY fellow brighton fag checking in

Yeah, condos aren't the best. They don't increase in value as much, harder to sell on occasion and yeah, you have to deal with the rules of the association.

Single Family Home is the best option.

Also, I have some friends who just bought houses in Walled Lake, which I hear is nice. I grew up in Milford which is right by there and its a nice town.

No. I live in Farmington Hills now. I was in a real bad area in Detroit. Blocks full of abandoned houses, packs of dogs, constant house fires, gun shots, crack heads all over. I picked a house, squatted, and made it my home. Cool old black dude illegally turned my water on and let me use his electricity to charge my phone so I could play games. During the day I would roam into grosse pointe and steal wifi to talk to people on Facebook and put it applications. Then run home before night came around. Made friends with 4 dogs and would dumpster dive to feed all of us and take vegetables from the grosse pointe garden. Found all the dogs great homes when I left. It wasn't that bad but encountered many things I didn't want to see

Not according to crime rates, insurance rates and taxes.

Very close to me. Nice to know there's a cool guy around.

Crime has been increasing in Midland over the past few years. I say we blame the black people. lol

That's a dumb as shit statement.

Grosse Ile reporting in
Trenton is pretty nice, it's white as hell and there's rarely any major crimes, and most houses are pretty affordable

Howell 4 lief

Fuck you can buy two city blocks in Detroit. Plan on getting robbed, raped and murdered within a week

I grew up on the border of walled lake. Not rich except for right on the lake but a cheap and safe place to live for sure. I have one property there I'm looking at but it doesn't have a basement which I REALLY want.

I say we build a wall from the Midland Saginaw border!

You're exaggerating, I would say plan on getting robbed, raped OR murdered within a week.

I've only been raped once in my 10 years there

And make black people pay for it

Agreed Donald.

Chesterfield checking in

How was it?

Bay City will pay for it.

Os this wall going to be made of welfare checks and food stamps?

Those rednecks will probably say no.

>Michigan
Kek
>Needs a basement
TOP kek

Ehhhhhhhhhh, at least you are not fowlertucky

He gets it

For a black dude he was small so it didn't hurt but he was strong

I stand corrected

Depending on the block there are some really nice places in clinton and harrison twp. All the places off moravian between utica and cass are pretty nice and almost all white still

Sounds kind of fun

I used to work at a Kmart in Ypsilanti and I would watch the local wild life use their food stamps to buy cans of soda, pour them out, and return them to get the deposit cash back.

Food stamps should not cover soda deposit.

How'd you know it was me?

I lived in Bay City about 7 years ago. Back then they still had the old abandoned manufacturing plants downtown alongside the river. If I remember correctly they bulldozed those plants and put in Dow offices
Anyway my friend and I spent a whole day in there. Good times. I love abandoned buildings, and plenty of graffiti inside and outside
The only sketchy part was the highway with cars going by that could easily see us walking across the parking lot in daylight but oh well fuck it, we never got caught

sounds like you've been through a lot. hope you're doing better now man. still, some pretty fucking poignant life experiences...

yeah yeah

>michigan basements

At least we can all agree, fuck those guys.

>jokes only michiganfags get

Holland or fenton, possibly Williamson

I love that shit.

I play Airsoft a bunch and just played at the McLouth Steel plant in Trenton and it was a very cool experience.

Everything is good bro.