Decriminalize weed

>decriminalize weed
>legalize and regulate prostitution
>chill attitude towards drugs
>turn your capital into sin city
>make billions a year of degenerate tourists

why are we the only ones who do this? It works like a charm p.ê.h.

You forgot
>Be the degeneracy capital of the world

You're a filthy slut. You know that right?

>still bald
not worth it tb.h

it only works if there are only few of those places

supply demand etc

if everyone had free access to those all the time then you can't make much money from it

>grachten-hotels

is that the preferred sexitime place?

As if it was done for tourists.

It's always been sin city because it's a sailors city. The weed is just icing on the cake.

>JUST

>not charging ridiculous tuition fees at your world-famous universities
amateurs tbqh

pretty sure that was covered with

>turn your capital into sin city

what's this meme?

i can't find any data supporting this and i don't know any bald men sailors
>not tourists

you are not the brightest one ?

even if it wasn't back then, it sure is nowadays.

Amsterdam heeft een demotivatiebeleid voor touristen.

sure mate

No, that would be your own bedroom, with your girl.

Unless you want a filthy whore, then you go to the Wallen.

Watch New Yorkers going to Montreal for weed/sex/gambling vacations in en masse a couple of years. They could have spent their money at home.

>Using the word degenerate unironically

There's nothing wrong with weed and mushrooms. Prostitution is kinda pathetic but it is what it is. That's how I lost my virginity. It's like training wheels.

But to have prostitution legal is kinda fucked up cause then you'll have dudes who just never have relationships or even friends with benefits and fuck hookers their whole lives. But I guess that exists even where it's illegal.

There is litterally nothing wrong with prostitution. The only difference between paying for it and getting it "legitimately" is thats it's far cheaper and less of a hassle. Most women you have to buy drinks/food/material luxuries/ect and play supid fucking games with to maybe get some if she's not feeling like a cunt. Meanwhile, just whistle at a whore and give her money and boom, instant poon. Hell, it should be federally regulated, too. Make it legal, but only with a practicioner's license that requires the signatures of two doctors verifing that the whore is STD free and have it renewed yearly. Spread of STDs go down, the price of pussy hits rock bottom, and women actually have to offer men something rather than just be handed everything on a silver platter.

tbqh there has been plans to do the exact same here.

You sound like you have some deep rooted misogynistic issues. I hope you find some measure of happiness in 2017 and resolve these issues xx