Ask a person with High-functiong autism anything

Ask a person with High-functiong autism anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u suc puss puss?

We want to know!

Why havent you ended it all?

Why are you lying to yourself about having a fake mental illness? Does it make you feel special?

I fucking hate you, faggot.

where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Life is too beautiful to end it so quickly. And I could say that I'm overall happy despite the spectrum I fall under.

How high are you? You wanna get high?

When will the next issue of Sonichu come out?

No one here needs to. We all know what it's like.

BeatsFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKmeintheASS Tourretts

I want to be an animator. Hopefully working CGI and traditional 2D.

>I don't have autism but I still behave more autistically than you, as a matter of fact I would love to have it as an excuse. How does this make you feel?

I don't know why, but It kind of made me laugh. I hope you're doing well. ^_^

Can you help me get a girlfriend? Oh wait you can't. Because you have autism.

get a computer science degree too. you shouldn't depend on just animation. its a really competitive field

Only if that's how it identifies.

I haven't done any drugs on purpose. But I once ate a cookie that a friend gave me, thinking that it was a normal cookie, but I ended up being in a euphoric state for the next week. It was about a year ago, I'm not high now.

answer it op fag

Never start a sentence with because

A book I read said we're all touched by someone with autism. As someone with experience, how do I make them stop?

Huh, I hope that's not completely true. HFA can be both a blessing and a curse.

>CS Degree
You'll fit right it

Well, you would be correct that I currently don't have a GF. But I'm very hopeful for what the future has in store for me. Best of luck to you user.

Einstein had high-functioning autism and he was a cool dude

Shut the fuck up

How does it feel letting your diagnosis control your life, despite the fact that you can become a regular functional person you choose to be a fuck up. Is it because so long as act autistic your mommy takes pity on you and let's you live at her house.

Your not special your retarded by choice, grow up and become normal the only thing holding you back is your own retardation

I had to look that up to find out who "Sonichu" is. I honestly wouldn't know. Maybe ask the author.

Are we all just the same person making vain attempts to understand ourselves?

And he had bad grades and was a militant atheist and hated capitalist scum and liked fedoras and threnchcoats and thought MLP was too good for this earth

I hope not cause you're fucking ugly

Thank you for the advice. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I was also thinking of learning how to code as well.

How many vaccines did you eat?

Is it true that autists can't feel lonely? Must be nice.

Maybe. That defiantly makes you kind of wonder. ^_^

>defiantly
That's all the proof I need

Reroll

Rollin

Roll 4 trayvon

With the current knowledge that we have about the Autism spectrum. There's a large variety of diagnosis for every individual. Am sure it's true for a good amount of people in the spectrum. In my case, I can feel loneliness just like the majority of the world can.

>shamefag

:^(

Roll

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

Shut up and roll

Good catch user. I'm not that great at spelling and I mostly rely on autocorrect to help me out.

Re-roll

If someone else answers one of the questions how will we even be able to discern whether it's op or not? Sup Forums is among the biggest nesting sites for those typically labeled as on the spectrum.

What do you feel when user uses the word autism?

ROLL

Retarded, probably.

Do you drive? My kid is high functioning and I wonder if there is any hope for her

I didn't take that into consideration. Any ideas Sup Forums?

Reroll 4 justice

>trainface aint clicking that feces term to refer in a racist context towards people conventionally associated with people from Africa or physically akin to said type

It depends on the context. On Sup Forums, I mostly think it's funny and laugh it out

We should all add usernames and a voting system and accounts with profile pictures

Gibbedadubsb0ss

Stay edgey my friend

Pls no

Roll eternal

Roll

lol. Sup Forums almost used to have a usernames with designated IDs... it was kind of cool knowing who said what and who was just being a pretender

This is easily the most autistic thread I've ever posted in. Here's your (you)

do you trim your pubes?

Reroll

I am able to drive but that's just me. The thing about autism is it's such a large spectrum that I can't say with confidence that your daughter will do the same. Seeing that she's a high functioning autistic, I would like to say yes. Talk with her and see how she feels about it. ^_^

Roll
Jeeze it's almost like dubs are disabled or something.

That kind of sounds like Reddit. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the anonymity of Sup Forums?

DUBBUBS OP U HAVE 2 ANSWERED

How come you can post the r-word when I do it its spam

Sure. But I think that's mostly preference. Right?

Let's be honest this is Sup Forums we're all autists.

Op he got dubs, you must reply. It is the rule of our people.

My bad my bro was on the keyboard. Don't pay attention to what was said this post I dont have this much autism. Yes this poster is me. I am not a pretender.

We're waiting

Is OP actually doing an ama or what

Is that the result of an online test?

Cmon man what're u doing

Sure, what do you want to know?

OP's just wasting our time 2016
Abandon thread

See

No.