What goes on in Portugal?

What goes on in Portugal?

Nothing relevant

portuguese people everywhere.

bacalhau and moustached women, or so the legend says

Apparently they are legendary towel merchants.

nothing
It's one of the quitest places in europe where literally anything never happens

Paradise on Earth. Underrated even by those living here.

Keep out.

hey... we make migas too, stop robbing from us!!

Oporto is nice
btw galician sounds nothing like portugese, at least spoken

>Paradise on Earth

I wouldn't go that far. Most people are still highly uneducated

>Oporto

>btw galician sounds nothing like portugese, at least spoken

It sounds like portuguese with a hispanic accent.

Fados are sung
Codfish is eaten
Football is watched
Towels are sold
Drugs are relatively legalised

It's perfect if you earn even slightly more than average, though, which isn't terribly hard these days.

Plus, no money can buy peace and quiet in Germany and whatnot.

Aren't Spanish migas something different?
Didn't you jews steal Churros from us?

Depends on the region. Urban Galician sounds like Castilian, Rural castilian sounds/is just like Portuguese.

what is wrong with it?
fairly chaotic but Its nice and the spanish are treated as equals
we dun stole errythang dawg

>Churros

Churros con chocolate are Spanish, yours have cinammon and sugar!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fado may just be played, especially if your name is Carlos Paredes.
Drugs are de-criminalised, it's different and important.

It's O Porto, or Porto. Like "La Coruña" instead of "Lacoruña"

Matches our colonies, then. Plus, we stole them from the Chinese :^). Don't tell anyone.

but I see it written in one word everywhere
oh well, but what do you think about the city though?

Chavs. Chavs everywhere.

>It's perfect if you earn even slightly more than average, though, which isn't terribly hard these days.

Meme degree here and living in the countryside. The life ahead of me is one of utmost boredom and loneliness... Also, too many people here (specially the youth) wastes their lives sitting in the same "spot" for years smoking weed talking about frivolities.

That's because English people have no articles before places, so they melded it to the sound. The city is cool. A bit dark and gloomy, just the way I like it. Getting too big, just like Lisbon did.

I legit thought they had all gone to France.

Earning a Lisbon-tier wage in Coimbra where it's cheap and only takes 5 minutes to work. Livin' da dream.

>tfw too smart to live

I went and it was full of spaniards
guess we are the brits of here then

Porto always has a lot of tourists. I guess Spaniards just end up at the same places.

You're probably the largest slice of tourists, since you live nearby.

>Coimbra

Nope. I'd rather stay here in the north.
My life may be quite oblomovian (without the part of being rich) but i can't live without the beautiful scenery we have here.

I plan on emigrating tough. Gotta find a qt and friends somewhere else

>La Coruña
its A Coruña.
spanish people don't say "El Puerto" instead of O Porto right ? should be the same with galician cities.

not much. which is why i love living in here.

also, we are full. stay out.

cheap salmon

Right, I honestly just forgot that Coruña spoke Portuguese instead of Spiciard.

Somebody has to guard the southern border of the country, though. That's what I'm here doing.

Galician nature is a qt
I bet you'd love it in A Coruña

Yes, Galicia is really beautiful.
Last few weeks i was there and this galician qt was shopping in the supermarket with her mother and she kept staring at me.

Inevitably i went back home portraying our life together

O Porto está cheio de espanhois porque tem novas autoestradas de categoria entrando por Galiza e por Bragança, a ultima vez que fui (por Bragança) tinha uma ponte enorme cruzando um abismo gigantesco com um dos melhores paisagens que já vi na minha vida.

Of course every girl that see a portuguese is impressed by such astonishing chavness.

Podes substituir o gerúndio pelo infinitivo:
entrando -> a entrar

Mas o vale do Douro tem paisagens lindíssimas. A melhor estrada do mundo é lá, a olhar para as vinhas.

A Galiza é só a extensão natural, do ponto de vista geográfico. Basicamente a Escócia de Portugal nesse aspecto.

I feel like you judge us by our diaspora in France. They are literally the worst, and we hate them too. Doesn't happen in any other country, though.

OBSESSED

Je ne suis pas un chav mec

at least he isn't fr*nch you disgusting garlic-munching subhuman

Of course portos are fascinating, even gypsies don't go so far in chavness.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaI5MFFern4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

>literally the cunts I posted on the other thread that actually has French genes and some idiot that never even set foot in Portugal

Are you still mad about the Euro?

>Portuguese

Neno

No it's actually very funny.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bsz26taxE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxtSIjtMwY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LOy8rDcEU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVCD-KwpoLk

>All of these are emigrants
Mate, I know that franco-tuguese are cancer. We hate them as much as you do. Don't generalise it to the rest of us, please.

It's hard to believe you, these guys are basically arab-looking (even their accent is arab) guys constantly shouting out "we are Portuguese and proud of it we will never forget our land of traditionnnnnns"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBTDUzgm7w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aMmSzIHnI

(Btw Azorians are in nothing related with the French, it's your problem this time)

>suckin up and trying to justify yourself to the french

pathetic

He's a nice lad tbf

>he's not an ashamed Portuguese diaspora spawn that decided to blame all his troubles on his dad's country because he knows he'll never be considered French in France nor Portuguese in Portugal

I'm just trying to bring him to reality.

>All French text
And the Azoreans did have a lot of French emigrants, which is why they speak weird.

Frankly, I don't think weird Azorean speaking is related to french.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BTcK35UI38
He says almost every island has its own dialect related with some parts of Portugal, still influenced by a very strong insular phenomenon.
(I can understand almost everything of the vid).

Tbh our new immigrants are way different from those in the past.
Nowadays, it's mostly college educated young man that emigrate so the opinion about portuguese is starting to shift

I would like so, they are very quiet compared to the 2.6+M noisy chavs we currently have.

One of the islands had a lot of Dutch, and another a lot of French, which are the ones with the weirdest accents.

I don't know if those guys are from there, though.

The biggest problem is, as in almost all cases, not the emigrants themselves, but their sons, who are always brought up knowing very little of the context that gives a person their national identity. They are raised as "x within y country", never as "x within x" or "y within y", so they never feel truly part of something and start to rebel. It gets worse because emigrants are rarely rich anywhere.

towels

>Didn't you jews steal Churros from us?

TAKE THAT BACK
TAKE IT BACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHURROS CON CHOCOLATE ARE 100000%% SPANISH, DO YOU COPY THAT YOU SAD MOUSTACHE!?!?!?