Self mutilation general. Quit drinking and I feel real lonely, this proceeded to happen...

Self mutilation general. Quit drinking and I feel real lonely, this proceeded to happen. Hadn't done it in a long time but I have no other way to deal I guess. General cutter discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

papercuts arent mutilation u fucking faggot

Why that's the nicest thing I have seen in a while

Have some fresh wounds but I'd rather not post a pic. I'm too old for this shit so I do it when I'm sure no one will see it.

Gets worse when I drink

I used to do it deeper

It's easy to deal. Just make sure you shuffle 4 times and learn to count, retard.

I didn't feel like I had to again til I got sober

Fuck off you pansy faggot. WAHHHHH I CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE WAHHHHH LOOK AT ME. No one gives a flying fuck.

Here... Have some life advice, attention seekers...

pic related

You taking requests?

Lol

I know those feels, user. I've actually scheduled to see a therapist this week.

what do you use

Did you do it for the picture?

I mean, obviously you wouldn't have taken a picture of it if you weren't a complete fucking attention whore, so no questions...

A razor knife, op here
No I did it to change my mood as per always

thanks user

maybe, depends on the request

cut your dick off OP

Sorry that cutters might want to talk to other cutters since most active adult cutters hide it it's not really easy for us to have a squad

>filename
also, do feel edgy when you bleed?

different user, but can you cut a dolphin in urself?

cut your finger webbing and post pics or your a poser faggot

Facepics?

I'm a poser I guess

Cut slayer in your arm punch a toddler and blog about how shitty your day was on tumblr

show us your asshole

You don't need a squad you need fucking help. Or a bullet.

you faggots are weak and a disappointment to the human race. You are atthe bottom ofthe human evolutionary scale and you should feel bad, kill yourselves you worthless piles of mutilated meat.

lol. I back this, and dubs demands it.

Any more cuts/scars?

Come back to the dark side op were all waiting for you

Cutter/burner here. What's up OP?

No I actually kinda need a blowjob for lack of a better way to put it

Not OP but sometimes feeling pain is better than feeling nothing as cringey as that sounds. Diagnosed manic depressive btw

>2016
>can't blow self
Gtfo

My landlord will kick me out into the street I go crazy and get real loud drinking alone, neighbors callin cops n shit

some girl was posting this a while ago, this is just someone who stole her pictures, dont take the bait faggots

Fucking BS. I got scratched up giving a blowjob to a hamster on a drunker bet

Working a lot and not much else you?

Then try going outside. Skate if you want to feel pain. I hate the stupid "Pain is better than nothing" Life id fucking full of pain. Cutters chose to run away from real challenge. They are too afraid of the pains in the real world so they give themselves a feeling of control by self harming.

WAHHHHH. My life is so numb and my existence is useless so I'm going to sit here and make everyone look at me with pity PITY ME.

Man fuck off with your pathetic bullshit. If you can't find meaning then you need to get your lazy ass up and go find meaning.

So basically you cut yourself because you're sexually frustrated? How much of an idiot are you?
Just jack off like a normal person.

Literally the same. Why do you cut? When did you start?

You don't deserve one you useless sack of shit.

Go ride a skateboard into a 6 foot bowl, fall on your face, and get up and do it again. Then tell me you "enjoy" pain. You enjoy control, you enjoy being seen as unstable, you enjoy feeling and identifying as unstable. reality, youre a pussy.

You hit yourself with a tennis racket a bunch or what?

You are loved :)

You're mad about something man.

My wife cuts. In therapy for borderline personality disorder. She's a barrel of laughs to live with, let me tell ya

Sup Forums is not a hug box get the fuck out with that shit, fag.

What's that like, user?

>skater has the balls to actually do something dangerous
>you just want to escape reality's pain by purposely doing it to yourself
nice logic faggot

Yeah, mad about your fucking shoulder OP. It bothers me when I see such self pity. Is that not okay? You act like I'm the one who's mentally ill.

Wait fuck youve gotta go to therapy for bpd ohfuck i thought it was just a syggestion

I actually have a very busy life just cause I used to cut doesn't mean I'm a hermit. I think you missed the "manic depressive" part

I'm not OP, mate. But I see what you mean. And I never said it wasn't okay. Chill.

Not sexually frustrated but very lonely and I am sort of borderline so I have a hard time not sabotaging all my relationships
I started when I was fifteen and did it a lot between 15 and 18 and had a few attacks after that til now and its been two nights in a row. I just can't really socialize properly and I don't have a lot of friends or really any I haven't fucked up so I donno. Seems like I am getting close to going bonkers

my point was mostly that you never see anyone in the world purposely eating shit for fun. If they really wanted to feel pain, they would go after real pain.

shit nigga i started cutting again when i got sober too. know that pain.

Okay then, why did you start?

You're only manic depressive because you let your stupid ass be. As of the fuckin world is against you. Build a fucking bridge and get over it.

cheer the fuck up man will you.
Christ shit could be a lot fucking worse

If you can't see the value in yourself, you must be lacking value.

Find some value, make yourself valuable, or stop wasting everyone's time and energy and remove yourself.

post her pics anyway pls

and why do that when they could just accomplish something instead wasting away like a pathetic little bitch. i just dont get the reason behind self harming; what does it accomplish? if self harming makes you feel good then maybe i could see why, but then again pain is a negative neural response thats triggered when something damaging happens to oneself so i cant see that as a positive at all

show feet

I don't know. When I was a kid I used to randomly stab myself with pencils and a few time I fucked some kids up just to see what would happen. I know I felt lonely and mad at myself and cutting turns that shit off, so I did it heavily for a while, stopped when I had a gf. One of my friends who's been the most forgiving and consistent friend I've had triggers me because I want to fuck her and have since we met but it's never going to happen so I cursed her out in a really bad way the other night

Op did you drink for a long time?. Self destructive tendencies are a sign of no outlet. Work out. Cut back drugs. Drinking. Set goals. Think of each of those cuts as an hour of good you couldve done. Whatever bothers you immediately passes quickly. It will come back. Be prepared. It gets harder. You're no where near the bottom.

No actually a chemical imbalance caused by years of drug abuse caused my manic depression. You talk like that because you've never experienced real hardship. You're a pussy, to put it simply

All I am doing is working and trying to be good since I recently quit drinking but I don't know how to get attention from women so I get into a really bad way about myself feeling out of the food chain etc. I base a lot of my self worth on my relationships and have virtually none

fucking hide... holy shit... all you people do is make sure everyone knows you cut because you need attention. No one cares. You're pathetic.

this

You should stop breaking open those razors and actually use one to shave that nipple hair

>Repost

LOOK AT ME, BUT NOT DIRECTLY

Back when I was about 9, I did that to all my webbings on one hand. Worst week ever.

I think only gay men shave parts of their bodies but the face

To her, I'm superman or the anti-christ, depending. Devotion to psycho in the drop of a poor word choice.

A girl I care for relapsed on heroin and I was drunk and mad and did this the other night. I've never been a cutfag, never saw the appeal but damn was that a good release. I'm over it now though, I get to pick the scabs which is cool. I used a fairly blunt knife from my kitchen.

From last december

>To her, I'm superman or the anti-christ
Wow, your wife sounds stupid.

>never went in for stitches so the scars are wide.

You should wipe your feces on it. It's a good release

I'd never call her that. I don't think intelligence is related to BPD. If anything, it might be arisk factor

>I'd never call her that
That's fine, I'll do it for you.

Just end it. You're life is so shitty and your brain so fucked you think the only way you can get attention is cutting and posting about it online for strangers. At the end of the night, literally no one loves you or cares, and you're going to bed alone. If you had any semblance of self-respect, you would look in the mirror for 5 seconds and think, "wow, what the fuck am I doing with my life?" Instead, you deny every outside stimulus showing that the problem is you... You think you're special and deserve attention, deserve pity, and deserve everything done for you. You're weak. It's over. Accept it.

Okay

I agree the behavior is stupid, but I'll bet she'd kick your ass on any type of intelligence test that exists. Intelligence doesn't matter because the brain turns off hwen all that emotion floods in.

Now they'll call you edgy as if you're incorrect

>I'll bet she'd kick your ass on any type of intelligence test that exists
Well then there's not much excuse for her acting like an idiot, then. Yet here we are.

>as if you're incorrect
I've got someone warming my bed Idk bout all you though

You guys are totals faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

>The Division

No wonder why you cut yourself.

Guess you could say he's looking for cut content.

ay i remember you
how's it going

Well obviously you identified it before anyone else so...You're either replying to yourself or salty you wasted $60 and time of your life you'll never get back

other than years of incest/abuse, a rape or two, a couple of abusive marriages, and other factors that left her with almost no sense of her own self, yeah, no excuse at all. I don't really think she evre makes a conscious choice to cut. She floods with adernaline, hundreds of cuts happen in less than 30 seconds, and it's over.